Chapter 3

The Reason Why Second Loves Do Last

“Bow?” Ga Eun asked surprised.

“Deh, Ga Eun-shi. We are very much intrested in you, and would like to sign you up and train you” the man who was earlier standing at the tinted window said entering the room. GA Eun looked at the man’s direction and was surprised to see Yang Hyun-suk.

*WOW! Am I dreaming or what?!* Ga Eun thought staring at him with eyes wide open. O.O 

tumblr-gif-shocked-i7.gif

“Uhmmm… I th…think you sh…shou…should talk to my pa… parents first.” Jae replied. She can’t possible be accepting his request, without her parents consent, though she is at a legal age.

“Okay sure, how about tomorrow? Meet you at ------ Hotel’s restaurant at about 6pm?” He asked her. She just nod her head and left the place in a hurry to tell Kelly everything.

The Big Bang members heard everything since it happened in front of them, they themselves didn’t know that papa YG was at their concert.

“Hyung, what’s going on?” GD asked.

“I can see something in her, Jiyong, it just caught my eye.” Papa YG said looking at the direction Ga Eun went. Its true papa YG really has an eye to spot for talents, they may not be having the best voice like SM an JYP entertainments has but his artistes sure has the talent to bring the crowd alive.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“OH MY GOD!!! You got to be kidding me!!!” Kelly shouted. “YG wants to train you to be a kpop star?” Ga Eun just nodded

Min-LOL.gif photo

"AAAAAHHHH!!! My best friend is going to be a kpop star!!!” Kelly screamed, they were in the streets and it was pretty late night.

“I don’t think so, Kelly, you know my parents, especially my dad.”

“Oh yeaaah!!! The happiness pooper!” Ga euns dad is an indian, he wants his daughter to have a stable job, which parent doesn’t, and he will definitely disagree with the agreement. Ga Eun can actually sing and dance pretty well, but due to her fathers objection she could not. In Junior high school she was actually in a hip hop dance group and they went for many competitions as well and would always win at least a silver if not gold.

Both girls went back home tired, when Ga Eun reached home, she saw lights off, which means her dad was still asleep. She gave a sigh of relief and quietly tip toed across the living room, but suddenly the lights went on and she saw her father standing there staring at her angrily.

“Do you know what time it is?” Her father asked her angrily.

“Yeah, sorry I was with Kelly at a concert and it got dragged a bit.”

“Concert? Is it again one of those, kpop concerts?”

“Ya…Yeah”

“HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP GOING TO THOSE! IT DOESN’T GIVE YOU ANYTHING IN LIFE!!!” Her father shouted at her.

“What is going on?” She heard mother ask coming down the stairs in her pj’s.

“Look, she went to another concert again.”

“What’s wrong with it?”

“What’s wrong!? Why don’t you ask what’s good with it?” he asked her mother.

“Just keep quite, honey, she is good at her studies and good at everything we ask her to do, give her some freedom.” Her mother said in as sweet tone as possible. But she knew her mother was pissed off at her father. “Ga Eun, go change and sleep.”

“I AM NOT DONE TALKING WITH YOU YET YOUNG LADY!” Her father shouted again as Ga Eun went up the stairs to her room. She could hear her mum saying to her dad.

“Be glad I was able to put up with you for so long, if it wasn’t for Ga Eun, I would have left you long ago with her.” She knew her parents are not on good terms with each other since she was 16, she never knew why, but they stopped being the couple who were in love, they thought she didn’t knew about it but she does. After a while she saw her mum come up the stairs and she called her.

“Omma?”

“Oh, Ga Eun-ah, you haven’t yet slept? Is something wrong?” Her mum asked her. Ga Eun quietly handed her mother papa YG’s business card.

“What is this?”

“YG entertainment wants to take me in and train me to be kpop artist. They said to meet at ---- Hotel’s restaurant tomorrow to discuss about it with you and dad.” Her mother gave out a sigh, knowing her husband would not allow Ga Eun to be a singer.

“Got to sleep we will talk about this tomorrow.” Ga Eun nodded her head and went into her room and laid on the bed hoping some miracle would happen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>>>>>>>>>>>>CONTINUATION>>>>>>>>>>

 thanks guys for reading!!! XD

NOW PLEASE 211.jpgCOMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE XD