♥ Chapter 2 ♥

The Reason Why Second Loves Do Last

DURING THE CONCERT:

Somewhere in the stadium, someone was intensively watching the fans.

“Hyung, anyone caught your eye?” another man asked him approaching him. The man who had been watching the fans just shook his head. Then Fantastic Baby Song came out and all the fans were going wild, he gave up looking at them and was about to turn away from the big tinted window, someone caught his attention.

She was standing up on the seat and was dancing to the Fantastic Baby and singing along to it. He was mesmerised by her energy and her perfect dance moves even though she was dancing on the chair.

“Seems like someone at last had you attracted.” the man said who approached him earlier. He nod his head with a smile plastered on his face.

“Kang! Keep an eye on her! Make sure you approach her and give this to her.” He said calling another man and handing a card.

“Deh!” Kang bowed to the man and left the room while he kept watching the girl.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

The lucky fans were told to proceed to the backstage, while Big Bang finish up an encore stage as everyone was shouting to have an encore. Ga Eun, followed the others and went to the back stage, where they were asked to be in the waiting room. Ga Eun was shocked at what she just did to Daesung, she cried on his chest and got it wet.

*Aish! See what you did!* Ga Eun mentally slapped herself. The encore stage came to an end and the Big Bang members headed back to the backstage to the waiting rooms after they bid goodbye to the Singapore fans. Daesung was still thinking about her, Ga Eun, he feels like he had seen her somewhere before, but just couldn’t tell where. They all stepped into the waiting room and he saw her there standing in a corner.

“Thank you so much for supporting us and we would like to give an autographed CD of ours as well.” Taeyang said. Since he was better at speaking English than the others, the rest of them just smiled at their lucky fans. All of them including Ga Eun were smiling from ear to ear that they could be this close to their idols.

“Okay so let’s take a group picture now.” Taeyang said gesturing all of them to stand together. The fans all stood infront bending down, but Daesung took hold of Ga Eun shoulder and pulled her to his side, she got surprised of actions but her face suddenly turned red at being so close to Daesung.

“1… 2… Smileeee!” *Click* and the picture taking was done. The fans said thank you again, and were being escorted out of the room by security. Daesung wanted to talk Ga Eun, hoping maybe he will recognise her, but he couldn’t as it may arise suspicion from the other fans around her.

Ga Eun, was about to walk out of the room when she remembered Kelly told her to get GD’s autograph.

“Aish” she thought she said mentally, but someone had heard her.

“Okay?” She turned around to the voice and saw Daesung standing there with looks of concern in his eyes. She just nods her head up and down.

“Some wrong?” he aske d her trying to get the message across to her. Ga Eun furrowed her eyebrows wondering what he was trying to say. Since she knows Korean as her mother is Korean, she spoke in the language.

“Bowheahyo?” Daesung got taken by her.

“You… You know korean?” He asked her surprised.

“Ah deh, I am actually Korean-Indian, mums Korean and dads indian. Its weird I know.” She said smiling at him.

*She is beautiful* Daesung said taken back by her beautiful smile.

“Whats wrong? Just now you seemed to be irritated.” He asked her.

“Oh it’s nothing, but can I ask you for a favour?”

“Bundaeyoh?”

“Uhmm… could you take me to GD-shi? I need to get something from him.” She asked.

“Ah kurrae… follow me.” She followed him.

“Hyung! She wants to get something from you.” Daesung said as they entered the room, GD looked at her.

“Oh! Aren’t you the fan who was here just now?  How come you didn’t leave with the other fans?” He asked her in unfriendly tone.

“I need your autograph” She asked him not caring about his attitude.

“You want mine? I thought you were fan of Daesung?” He aske her raising an eyebrow.

“I am…” he didn’t let her finish and said to her.

“But you like me more than him right” He said with a cockiness in his tone, people around them like the staff laughed at his teasing. Ga Eun was pissed off about his attitude.

“Uhm… excuse me for you information, I don’t like you, and I am not asking it for me, but it’s for my friend.” She said smirking.

He just got CY59K.gif

Jiyong got surprised, and everyone was laughing at him now.

“NO! I don’t want to give you my autograph.” He said

“Psh! Stop being a kid will you.” Ga Eun said irritated.

“Hey I thought you were Singaporean?” Taeyang asked her realising she was speaking Korean fluently.

“Oh yeah, I am half Korean-Indian born in Singapore” Ga Eun said giving a peace sign with a smile to him.

“COOL!” Seungri said, who had been staying quite all along. TOP quickly shot him a look that said to go to a corner and face the wall (means don’t talk at all or see anyone).

“Ani, Shiro!” GD said again.

“AISH! Yah palli!” he just shook his head and turned away from her.

“tsk tsk, this is the reason why I am not you r fan anymore.” Ga Eun mumbled, but GD heard it. He took another CD and signed on it and wrote ‘I love you’.

“here!” he shoved it into her face.

“you should have done it earlier, instead of bickering with me.” She took the CD saying “Komawo” and was about to head out of the room when she was blocked by a man.

“Doh dugusayeoh?” She asked him.

“Oh you know Korean?” He asked her.

“maybe I should go around with a board hanging around my neck that says, ’Half Korean-Indian’” Ga Eun said.

“Oh mianhae, just got surprised.” He said apologising. “By the way I am Kang, one of the staff from YG entertainment; I have something to pass to you.” He gave her the card his boss told him to pass it to her. She looked down at it and got surprised; it was a business card of papa YG!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>>>>>> CONTINUATION>>>>>

 AND LEAVE A COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!! XD

Number 8 - bigbang daesung gdragon seungri taeyang top facts - chapter image KANG DAESUNG!!! XD <3