006. Fight Me

From A to Z

Suzy frowned at the guy sitting next to her, her fingers quickly folding the piece of paper in front of her into it's proper shape.

"Yah, you're not allowed to do it faster than me!"

She knew it was a childish reason to be annoyed, but hey, that's what their entire relationship was about.

Sticking her tongue out, she deviously looked over at him before knocking the piece of paper from his hands.

"Suji!" 

She just laughed, deftly finishing the paper airplane in front of her and jumping into the air.

"Hah! I won!"

"You cheated."

"No I didn't~ it slipped out of your hands~ I didn't do anything!"

Myungsoo just frowned at her and she giggled. 

"Rude."

She just grinned, sitting back down and throwing the paper airplane at him before pecking him on the cheek.

"I love you oppa."

"Well I don't love you."

She pouted, grabbing the paper airplane back from him. 

"Fine. I don't love you either."

He turned, a smirk on his face. 

"Really now... I think you should open that paper airplane."

She tilted her head, her gaze on the airplane as a confused look flitted across her features. 

"Wh-what?"

"Open the paper airplane."

Her fingers slowly unfolded the airplane, carefully as to not rip the paper.

This is something like a movie
And I don't know how it ends
But I fell in love with my best friend

fell open to a little 'O' and she turned to him, a look of surprise on her face.

Myungsoo just handed her another paper airplane, and she automatically opened it, reading the words scrawled by his hand. 

And I don't wanna ruin what we have
'Cause love is so unpredicatable
But it's a risk that I'm taking, hoping, praying
You'd fall in love with your best friend.

After reading that last one, Suzy turned back to her friend, a blush across her face as she realize what he meant. 

"I..." and she couldn't say anything else as she threw her arms around him.

Quickly grabbing a sheet of paper, Suzy grinned, grabbing a marker and writing big and clear on it, making sure he was watching.

I love you too, best friend.


Based on the song "Best Friend" by Jason Chen. 

If you guys don't know it, you should definitely click here to listen to it! It's such a cute song. (´・ω・`)

Edit: Oops! Thanks for pointing out the mistake n____n