003. Call Me

From A to Z

When Fei told her that they were taking her out for dinner, Suzy hadn't expected to drink.

Heck, she hadn't been planning to drink.

Or get drunk. 

Or anything to that degree at all. They were members of miss A, for goodness sake. She wasn't supposed to go around ruining their image just because she was depressed that she hadn't seen her boyfriend in over a month.

The boyfriend that just so happened to be in the same club, drinking with the other members of his own group as they celebrated their win on the music show that night.

"Unnie~ I thaaaank mm drunk~" Suzy slurred, gigling helplessly as she flopped onto the older girl, her drink sloshing in her glass but, thankfully, not spilling anywhere. Fei made eye contact with a certain Infinite member across the club, her eyes practically yelling HELP! at him as her maknae continued to giggle, finishing off her drink and taking her unnie's drink as well.

"Suzy-yah, I think we should head home, is that what you want?"

"I want Myungsoo."

"But --"

"No, I jaaaaast want Myungssooo-oppa."

Somehow the older girl had maneuvered the two of them towards the door. 

"Myuuuuungsooooooooooooooooo~"

"Shh, he's --"

"Right here," a masculine voice interjected, and the two miss A members turned towards the sound. Fei breathed a sigh of relief as her gaze landed on the said man who Suzy had been calling out for.

"She's sort of drunk," she said, a sheepish smile on her face. "I don't know how she got away with drinking."

Myungsoo shook his head as he looked at his girlfriend, who had thrown herself at him and was now clinging onto him like he was her teddy bear and he let out a low chuckle.

"Don't worry, I'll look after her."