Chapter 4

Single Daddy's Support Group *hiatus*

"Appa I don't want you to go." Lauren coughed as Joon carried her to the couch before pulling a business card form his pocket. Early that morning Lauren had awoken with a fever high enough for her not to go to school and for him to cancel his afternoon yoga course he teaches at Sunny's House before his shift at Pax. Joon patently waited for the phone to ring as he tidied up the living room, Laurens large eyes following his every movement.

"Hello this is Kyuhyun." Joon smiled as the familiar and comforting voice answered the phone.

"Hi, it's Joon." He replied. "we meet the other day."

"Oh I remember." Kyuhyun laughed, his voice light without worry. "What can I do for you?"

"Well I was wondering - and this might be way out of line to ask but could you possible babysit Lauren for a few hours tonight?" Joon asked quickly, "I'll totally pay you and I wouldn't ask unless it was an emergency, you see my usually sitter Victoria can only come at midnight and since I have to work I need someone to watch Lauren until Victoria can come."

"Sure man I'll help you." Kyuhyun agreed. "I've been in this situation before and you don't have to pay me, you'll just owe me a favour later on.

"Sure anything you need I'll do it." Joon laughed, a wave of relief rolling off of him. "Thank you so much again.

After quickly arranging the details Joon put together dinner for Lauren, Kyuhyun and himself before getting dressed for work. Half an hour later Kyuhyun came knocking on the door.

"Wow look at you." Kyuhyun whistled, taking in Joon's ripped jeans, net shirt and eyeliner.

"Yeah it's what I'm actually suppose to wear to work." Joon shrugged. "I'm a bartender at Pax." Joon stepped aside to allow Kyuhyun into the apartment before handing him a notebook. "This is full of all the contact numbers and information you'll need to watch Lauren oh and there's food in the fridge so help yourself.

"Sounds good." Kyuhyun nodded, flipping through the note book and marvelling at its contents. "Seems pretty straight forward, I'm used to this routine with Sam."

The two men shared a quick smile before Joon turn and walked into the next room, beckoning Kyuhyun to follow. "Lauren I'm going to work now and my friend Kyuhyun here is going to watch you while I'm gone." he quickly kissed his little girl before walking to the door. :I love you sweet pea, feel better and I love you."

"I love you too." Lauren called back from her spot of the couch.

"Hopefully she isn't too much trouble for you." Joon said before leaving to walk to work.

The days seemed to be getting longer and more filled with duties to complete that Joon constantly struggled to handle on his own when it came to parenting but now it was time for Pax, to be y and mysterious, two things that were second nature to Joon.

 


here's a short double update for today because i won't be updating tomorrow, I have to work and study for 3 tests after scool :(

Please give me your feed back! and thank you so much for subscribing! <3

 

now onto y joon:

damn O.O

 

-gif not mine-