what again...........

I want a Family

Young saeng's prov

I walked out of my apartment. I feel so hurt right now.I have been walking to unknown places dont know how long has it been that I am walking.My legs are starting to hurt and give up.I cant walk anymore. I lay down knowing people might think me mad to sleep in the middle to the walkway. But why do I care so much about others. I never have felt others love towards me. The only feeling they show toward me is "PITY". I close my eyes to elimate all the painful memories. I hear people murmurring around me." cant these people stop talk" I shout in my head. Then, I hear someone polite voice.

'Are you okay.Do you need help"

I opened my eyes to see who the person was and then........

"YOU" I dont want to see this person even if this way the last day of my life.I stand up quicky and start to walk faster avoiding him.

"MR Young sang, plz listen to me.Give me a chance to apologize for my mistake.Please"

This crazy docotor. I move closer to him and grab his collar."Mistake, how does sticking your fingers in my seems to be just a mistake ha"I shout without realizing where I was.'oh ! people are starting to look at us.you crazy stupid mouth" . Its so embarassing.I leave his collar and start to walk faster to get out of this place but this freak keeps calling out my name again and again.

"oh god! what the hell you want" 

"I want to apologize for my mistake Mr young saeng.Please I beg of you"

He ask for forgivness holding both of my hands and people around us are thinking nonsense. Oh god is he going to neal down.

'"OH plz plz Dr.kyu plz dont do such embrassing things. People around us might take it negatively plz"

"If only you have fogiven me plz"

"I forgive you  now plz stand up fast plz"

After that he asked me for a cup of coffe since I dont want to feel lonely. I accepted his offer. He is not so bad after all.He seems kind and a good doctor.I didnt realize its already been so long when I got a call from Hyun joong.I took my leave and walked faster towards my apartment with can of beers. This stupid heart just a call and I have already forgiven him.I guess this is LOVE.

AT THE APARTMENT,

As soon as I opened the door, there he is Hyun Joong with his half perfectly toned body. "is this dream. i thk i will faint but who is snapping the fingers in my ears" 

"Huh" and looked

"What are you staring at sangie.Did you bring me beers.I look around your house but there were none"

"aishh control yourself sangie contol control"  "Ah yah, here"

"So, where did you go?You were out for more than 3 hours"

"I me.e" DOOR BELL RINGS "who is it now i start to look at the door"

"Arent you opening the door sangie"( moves close to sangie and points at the door)

"ah de'(scratching his head)

When I open the door, I can see two tall man in black suit. I dont know who these guys are and why are they here.

One man in the black suit speaks "Is Young master  Kim Hyun Joong here"

"de" Then I open the door completely and call hyun joong. He comes out of the kitchen drinking the beer.

"What is it sang.g"(spills the beer from his mouth and drops the can)

Then some middle aged lady comes inside my apartment. "Kim Hyun Joong, what are you doing here half- with this boy(pointing towards sangie)"

"Mo..m, mom what are you doing here right now? Werent you coming around 9 o'clock"(hyung joong speaks trying to cover his body with a towel near the couch)

"emmo, how did she know that hyun joong was here" I try to solve thinking  about possiblities in head.

"Do I need you permission to come Hyun Joong"(moves closer to hyun joong and gestures the two black man to bring sangie closer to them)

"Ah, not that mom"(moving his nead side by side)

"So, whose is this guy?(pointing at sangie) And why in the hell are you in such place with half- body.For god sake cover yourself?"(in angry tone)

"oh that mom. I was jus .just here. and he"

"OK forget it.Just get dressed.We are going to meet someone who is suitable to be you financee"

I am still trying to know what is goign here  in my apartment.Did she say finacee?Did I hear right? (being hold in both arms by the two bodyguards)

"Mom, not again those ugly es.Will you give me to relax.We saw around 12 girls last months whom you told were suited to be my financee. Those ugly low es"

"Watch you manner Kim Hyun Joong. I am your mom and I have ever right to take decisions on you future.Do you get that"

"Please Mom.I dont want to hear you lecture again  and besides (looks towards sangie and has a  evil smirk on his face)"

"Beside what Hyun Joong"(looks toward the direction of sangie)

"Besides, I have a boy friend and its him(takes sangie from the two man and holds him closer ).I want you to meet my baby; Heo young saeng"

what is happneing right now .Did Hyun joong tell I am his boy friend to his mom.Not again.Oh god his mom looks so scary.etokee etokee

"what kind of nonscene is this Hyun Joong?"(aggressive tone)

"Its not a nonscence its love mother.And I want to be with sangie not with those ugly es.He loves me very much and will be with me no matter what right sangie"(looking towards sanige)

Sangie still no idea of wht was happening and wht he was hearing looked at Hyun joong with puzzled expression.

"Dont worry honey!! No matter what I promise to never let you go.I want to make a family with you"(holds sangie tightly around his arms)

After hearing those things Hyun Joong mom became speechless  and walked out of sangie's apartment without any word.Then, Hyun joong quicky locks the door and shows his sigh of relief.

"Thank god! She finally left.Hey, are you okay sangie?"(snaps his figners infront of the sanige)

Sangie still cant believe what just happned finally recovers "What was just that ?Why did  you lie your mom?What will happen now?(moving here n ther in his room biting his nails)

"Hey, hey dont worry?Its not that she make us marry?Just relax, I wil give you more money if you help me out in this situation okay.Its just for a short-time.I just want to get rid of her nagging  about her future daughter -in-law"

"Ha but ."(confused of what Hyung joong told him)

"No, but okay I will head home now.I will come to pick you up tomrrow for college.oKAY BIE NOW"(walks out of the apartment)

Oh god! problems are pouring like rain.How am I gonna get out of this mess with Hyun Joong.Bu..But Its makes me happy when he calls me his baby.NO,NO stop dreaming young saeng.He doesnt  love you.If it means I can have be  with  him through lie then I also I am grateful to god.

 

(sorry for such a long chapter.I am poor at english so i didnt know it to write it in brief.so sorry for that.wait for nxt chapter.its hyun saeng ty time.)