start of something new

I want a Family

(I AM NOT A GOOD WRITEER NOR I AM GOOD AT ENGLISH.SO I AM VERY SORRY FOR POOR STORY LINE.SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT SINCE M VERY BG AND I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO CONTINURE THE STORY AT ALL.SORRY FOR THE MISTYPING N ALL.)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After the first night together, days passed by and the lovely couple were always together.Hyun Joong was always with sangie, he seemed to love being around him.In the beginning it seemed like using sangie for his benefit but at the end he fell for the innocent prince.Also, getting over-protective, he didnt even let his two friends  hug or touch sangie or let any guy get close.He used to pick sangie for school and usually spend the night at sangie's apartment. He was head over heels for ht prince and they had their love making session everywhere in the university bathroom, his car or anywhere suitable for it.Jungmin and hyunjun were suprised at their friend's behaviour and moreover seeing him stick with someone that also with a guy for almost a month.

Sangie, finally felt complete being able to be loved back by hyun joong. He was happy the things were going well but he was still little unhappy not being able to share them with his best friend.Lee was ignoring him and he even didnt let sung to  talk with sangie. He missed being with them but was also happy being with hyun joong and his friends as well as his mom was also nice with  sangie and  treated him as soon-to-be-son-in-law.

Life was going as he wanted but he really hoped to be with his childhood friend. He kept trying to contact him, go to his house no mattrer how much  he igonored him. He left him text asking him to meet him at the usual cafe but Lee never showed even once. He was at the usual cafe hoping  lee will show up finally after more than a month.Sangie waited for him like always till the cafe was time to be closed. This time he waited outside the closed cafe wishing lee to show up. It was already 11:00  oc'clock at night so  feeling depressed he was on the way to his apartment. On his way a car stopped infront of him and a familiar faced stood infront of him.

YS:Oh' Dr.Kyu.(bowing) Good Evening.

Dr.Kyu: Please dont be so formal with me. What are  you doing here in the middle of the night?

YS:Oh! nothing. I was on my way home. 

Dr.Kyu: Shall I drop you then?? (Holding sangie's hand and taking him towards his car) Long time no see, how have you been doing?

YS: (Trying to pull kyu backward) AH no no its o...( feeling dizzy)

Dr.Kyu:(Holding sangie's waist to prevent him from falling) Hey,are you okay??

YS: I g..guess just felt little dizzy.(holding onto kyu)

Dr.Kyu.: You dont seem like. I will take you to a hospital.

YS:Please dont. You dont have to..(Before he could protest kyu lifted sangie in his arms and took him to the car)

Dr.Kyu:(He placed sangie in the front seat and patting sangie's face) Hey wake up. sangie are you okay??

YS:(pulling kyu towards him) please no hospital( in more like a whisper)

Dr.Kyu:ha (wasnt able to hear anything, only lip movement) hey ( shaking sangie who was already unconsious) Oh, God!(He drove the car as fast as possible toward the hospital)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyun joong  was in his car with his friends.

JM:Hey, joongie lets go to party  been a  long time.

Joongie: (stopping his car)I will drop you guys now. I have my plans.

JM:OH OH plans( pinching both chicks of hyun jooong) Aigoo, such a loyal boyfriend. Dont be such a watch dog and you need to give sanige some break you know.

Joongi: (pulling jung min collar) What do u mean watch do.( was cut by hyun jun)

HJ:(who was in the back seat) Hey joongie  look look over there.Isnt that sangie? 

Jonngie:Ye.. a ...h(looking towards sangie and getting confused why he is out so late and also with someone else)

JM: Who is that guy with him?Why is he holding sangie?DO you know him joongie?( facing hyun joong who was giving a death glare )

HJ:They look pretty close (pointing towards them) Omo look he is lifting sangie. Are thy close?

(Jung min and hyun jun stood from their seat to have closer view since it was almost midnight) 

JM:OMO,they seem like kissing.Is it happening or i am seeing something else.(with shocked expression looking towards hyun joong)

Hyun joong couldnt take anymore,he opened the car door and started walking to the direction of sangie but they drove away.He was now at the verge of exploding, he tried to run as fast as he could to chase them.

Joongie:Sangie... sangie. wait  wai.t  wait (running towards the car which was alreading out of his sight)

Seeing the madness of hyun joong, jung min and hyun jun went to stop him.

JM:Hey what the hell are you doing chasing after a car? Will you stop hyun joong ? they are gone already.

Joongie:AHHHHHHHHHHH( frustrated not being able to chase after them) sannnngieee( started screaming).

Hyun joong just went towards his car and drove off leaving his friends dumbfolded. He stopped his car infront of sangie's apartment.

Joongie:(banging sangie's door) Sangie open the door. Are you in?(Thinking him in the arms of somone else make him feel betrayed, he was bangingand kicking the door continuously to get inside the apartment)

Neighbours were getting distrubed at the middle of night due to the noise caused by hyun joong.People came to stop him but he started hitting whoever came to stop him.People were getting scared and they called th cops to control the situation.