call.....

I want a Family

The next day, Sangie went to college with his friends. They seem to oddly behave infront of him.So, Sangie finally beaks the pregnant silence between them.

YS: What's wrong between you two? Is there anything wrong.

Lee and Sueng looks at each other nervously.

LH:Aniyo, t..there's nothing wrong.

YS:Are you sure? 

SM:Ya really sangie.So, how u feeling today?(guestures lee with his eyes to speak)

LH:Oh! ya.Are you feeling any unusal or anything like that.If you are feeling anything dont hesitate to tell us ok?(holding both shoulders of sangie)

YS:ok..kay.Are you sure you guys arent acting werid today?

LH:A..aniyo. what w..weird we.. nothi.ng.?Right Sueng.(looks at sueng akwardly)

SM:Ah. y.yea.(Hits on the head of Lee)So, Lee didnt you say you have something to tell to sangie?? 

LH:Me? (points himself with his fringers with shocked expression)

SM:Yes, you(looks fiercely at lee)

LH:(gulps his saliva and look towards sangie) Sangie t.that you k.know we t.hat Y.yest.terday your tha.t. y.our house  an.d before  that ho.spi.tal a.nd th.at medicine a.and your .t.hat

Both sangie and sueng look at each other confused of what lee is talking about. Suddenly, their class starts and sangie waves them gudbye.

YS:Ok guys see you later. (Looks at Lee with worried look)Are you sure you okay?

LH:Ah yea. Meet you at lunch break.(scraches the back of his head)

SM:What was that right now?Didnt you say you are going to tell him tomrrow?(folds both his arms around his chest and looks angrly at Lee)

LH: A.Aish we will talk about that later.Let's just finish our class today.(holds both shoulder of sueng with a pleading  face)

Later that afternoon sangie's class were over then the usual time.So, he leaves a txt message to Lee infroming him that he is going to go home early.

At Sangie's apartment

As sangie was laying around the couch, his cell phones starts to ring. He is shcoked to see the caller's name and looks at his cell phone with his jaw dropped.It takes for a while for him to get back to the reality and he hesitantly picks up the call.

HJ:Hey, what's up? How are you my honey?

YS:(confused to speak anything after hearing the honey word from hyun joong)

HJ:Hello.Are you there sangie? Hello..hello

YS:A..Ah yea?

HJ:So, are you in your apartment?Do, you have anything planned for today?

YS:Oh. N.no.Why did u ask?

HJ:That's great then.I will drop by after an hour.See you later babyyyyyyyy.(hangs up the call)

YS:W..WHat he..y wait a minute.why.Aish already hung up.

Sangie starts scarching his head.Etokkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee he shouts in his room.Omo, an hour wht should I do, what should I preapare.OH first need to clean the room.Ah.SO many work to do.God!! help me.

(sorry for so late update.i ran out of ideas although i have already written this part heheh. So  i want to ask if  anyone wants kyusaeng couple also or not .or only love between hyunsaeng. I will be updating the next chapter within aweek i guess .Thank you so much  to those who took their time to read my story and thanks for the new subscriber.lots of love)