Mistake or........

I want a Family

Lee and Sueng heads to the medical shop to get the prescribed medicine. Lee mobile started to ring..

Lh:Hello! 

YS:Lee. Where are you right now?

Lh:Oh!We are at the medical shop.Why anything wrong sangie?

YS:Can you plz do me a favour and bring  headache medicine.

LH:Anything wrong sangie.Yah!! Stupid .Did you drink beer ?

YS:It was just 2-3 cans . 

LH:Have you gone mad? Just 2-3 cans.

YS:Would you stop complaining and get ur here with the medicine.My head is killing like hell.

LH:Aishhhhh!!We will be there within 25 min.

...............................................................................................................................................................................

LH:Sangie! Open the door. (Banging the door since its been 15 min already calling out for sangie)

YS:Wht the hell? Cant you let someone sleep peacefully.

LH:Aisshhhh!This jerk.Feels like killing you right now.

SM:Lee, dont be so rude.

LH:Sueng who is acting rude me or him.

SM:Sangie!How are you feeling right now.We have bought the medicine.Did you had anything yet??

LH:Of course he had 2-3 cans of beer. Should I bring you more sangie??

SM:Stop it, Lee. 

Sangie giving a pissed look  at lee.

SM:Sangie, I will make something for you to eat. After that you can have the medicine.Arasso.

YS:De!(massaging his back of the head)

After they were all done eating.Sueng goes to wash the dishes, Sangie goes to have a shower while Lee is busy watching the sports channel.

Sueng comes out of the kitchen and looks at the watch.

SM:Oh !! Its already 5:00. Hey, Lee we are already late to meet our parents.(Look at his cell )Oh! god there are so many miscalls and my cell was in silent mode. What abt you Lee?

LH:(Looks at his mobile)What? Its swithed off , the battery ran out .Lets hurry up.(grabs his coat and car keys)

SM:Did you give Sangie his medicines.(Rushing to the apartments door)

LH:Oh. god not yet. You wait for me at the parking lot.Sangie is in the bathroom.I will just give the medicinies to him.

SM:okie.

LH:(Knocking the bathroom door) Sangie. We are leaving right now.Your medicine is at the table. Have them and take rest.Okie and call me if you need.

YS:De..Go safely.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sangie's Prov

Rubbing his head with a towel. Aishh!! I shouldnt have drank the beer. Looks aroung and goes near the table and grabs the medicine bag which was packed. Ha!! Why are here two types of medicine?Should I take both?I know this one but wht is this other one . I have never seen such type of headache medicine.I will ust call Lee and ask.Calls Lee but his mobile  is switched off.Etokeee!! My head is killing me. I will take both of them and go to sleep.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Lee and Sueng wanted to meet their parents to discuss about the marriage. They were both happy to get positive response from their parnets. They bow to their parents and take their leave.

At the car,

SM:Oh! I am so happy Lee. Finally we are getting married.Yay!!

LH:Me too, Baby (giving a smile)

SM:Hey!  What about the medicine?Did you take the medicine out? The shopkeeper had kept both the medicnes together and packed it.

LH:(Parks the care at the side and looks at Sueng)What? I thought the medinies were packed separately. So, I just left the packet at sangie's house.

SM:Oh! God.. Call Sangie. Hope he didnt take the wrong medicine.Aishh..

Looking worried lee takes his cell out.

LH:!! My cell is off. Just call from ur cell.

LH:(calls sangie but he doesnt recieve the call. after many attempts) finally Hello! Hello! Sangie. Sangie.

YS:(with a hoarse voice) De.e.

LH:Where the hell were you. I have  been calling you for half an hour. 

YS:I just took the medicine and was sleeping.

LH:What?? You already took the medicine.

YS:Didnt you tell me to take it?? And why were there two medicines. I try to call you to ask which one to take but your cell was off.

LH:That means you havent taken the medicines right, Sangie??

YS:My head was killing me. So, I took both of them.

Lee looks at Sueng with wide eyes and drops the cell.

YS:Hello, Hello. Lee you there?Hey( call disconects)

SM:Lee, whats wrong? What did Sangie say?He didnt take the  medicine right.(shaking Lee  and trying to search the mobile which fell down the car seat)

LH:He too.k it.(with shocked look)

SM:What?Oh GOD. We were in such hurry, I forgot to tell you about the medicines.What shall we do now??

LH:Aishhh!! How could we be so careless.?? He is still mad about of the hospital incident. If he knew about the medicine he will burry me alive.

after a long moment of silence 

LH:Sangie wont do anything with anyone. I guess nothing bad will happen.

SM:Is that an excuse. We have to tell him before anythign bad happens.

LH:(Buring his face in the sterring whell)Ok Ok I get it. We will telll him but after sometime when the tiem is right. Till then dont tell anything to sangie.

Sueng nods his head approving to Lee.

 

(HELLO GUYS. TO THOSE WHO ARE READING IT. I HAVE NO IDEA  WHAT AM I WRITING RIGHT NOW. HOPE I WILL SOON SUM UP AS A WHOLE IN THE NEXT CHPATER ABOUT MPREG N ALL.SO SO OSRRY FOR THE SILLY MISTAKES AND GRAMMER