hurt.......

I want a Family

After an hour, sangie hears the door bell. He starts to get panicked.

YS:OH GOD what should I do? Shall I open the door or not??(His cell starts to ring)He is calling me.What should I do?

HJ:Sangie, its me.Would you open the door?

YS:(hesitantly opens the door but stays behind the door) 

HJ:What took you so long?So,How you doing my honey?(with a teasing tone)

YS:A.H.dea.What b..brings y.you here?(looking down at his feet to hide his blushing face)

HJ:Why?? Can't I come to meet my boyfriend.(Looks around the apartment and sits comfortably in the couch)Umm. your apartment is good but small.Want me to buy you new apartment.?

YS:HA.(looks at hyun joong with confused look)

HJ:Why dont you come near?(gesturing with his fingers to sit in the couch)So, I need a favour from you. Won't you help me sangie?

YS:(moves akwardly towards the hyun joong but sits at the end of couch) Yea, a..anything.

HJ:(moves closer to sangie and keeps his hand around sangie)Thanks honey. 

Sangie's heart starts beating fast, his face starts to turn red.He has no idea how to react when someone he loved for so long is so close to him.

HJ:(looks at sangie's red face) Hey are you ok?Why are you so red like a tomato all of sudden?Do you have a fever?

YS:(suprised and starts to cover his face)A.Aniyo.Wha.at favour were you talking about?

HJ:Oh yah. Can you leave your apartment for 2 hours.

YS:Ha.(looks at hyun joong)

HJ:Dont worry? I wont burn your apartment.I just want to play with someone for 2 hours.

YS:Play..(doesnt understands and looks at hyun joong with confused look)

HJ:My mum will be back from America today. I cant take this hot chick to my house to have fun.So, I want your apartment to have some fun.

YS:(Still cant believe what he heard.looks down at his feet to hold his tears)

HJ:I have already given her the address of your apartment.She will be here within 10 minutes.So, can you leave the apartment for 2 hours.Why dont you go somewhere?I will give you the money.(Takes out the money from his purse)Here, its 20,000.

YS:(He just stands up  to grab his coat near the study table unable to face hyun joong.He starts to walk toward the door to show his teary eyes)

HJ:(hands sangie the money pulling his hand)Look,I will give you more like I promised okay.Have fun.

YS:(looks down to avoid hyun joong and squeeze the money)I ..I will take my leave(speaks with hoarse voice)

HJ:I will call you as soon as I finish playing with her.Thanks honey.(closes the door after waving to sangie)

Young saeng looks a tthe close door with teary eyes and speaks soflty why why hyung joong why??

 

(Double update had this in mind so just wrote it.Sorry for my grammer mistakes n all.My days are hectic so i am not able to go through them.Hope you guys understand.lots of love)