shocked

I want a Family

A normal day, Young saeng with his fren Lee Ho is at the university. He looks around for a while seems to find someone. When his eyes catches someone he has a cute smile on his face. 

Lee Ho(LH): Well, well. Here it goes the secret love of my hyung.Are you satisfied for today or you wanna stalk him also.

Young saeng(Ys):Wht???? Its nothing like that. I was just looking for someone else and my eye caught him.

LH: Oh! Oh!. Ya its nothing like that since u always seem to unknowingly stare at him like a puppy looking hungrily at a bone. Heheee 

Ys: Yah! u calling me a puppy or wht . Is it a crime to even look at someone or wht ha????

Lh:It will be soon for you if he finds out. Young saeng, you know how wht kind of guy he is. I told u so many times to just forget  someone who is not worth to love for.Do u want to get urself hurt ?????

Just them Lee ho Boy friend Sung Min comes and startled both of them.

Sung Min(Sm): Who is going to get hurt??????? Why the two of you look so shocked?? Anything wrong lee.

Lh:Nothing baby.I was just talking abt some idiot fren who fell in love. Wht are u doing here right now. Is ur class already over.

Sm:Ya its over already. Idiot fren, love who is that. Do I know him.

Lh:Aniyo, just someone hidden around the bushes.Shall we go home early then.

Sm:Sure. Wht about you young saeng?? Do u wanan joing us?

Ys:OH, sorry!!! I have got some extra classes to attain. You guys can go.

Lee Ho and Sung Min waved Young saeng "goodbye" and then left. His fren was in realtion with sung min from 2 years and they lived together. Young saeng was very happy to see the two together. He also wanted to have someone special in his life too but it seem to be impossible. Sangie takes a deep breath "Aisshhhhhhhhhhh! etokkee" and then walks to his classroom.

After his long class, he was already exhausted. He was walking like a drunkard around the hallway. He then suddenly bumped into someone.

"Hey! watch it " kim hyung joong shouts with an angry tone.

Sangie was shocked and couldnt speak a word to see hyung joong right infront of him. He just looked at him with jaw dropped without even blinking his eyes.

Khj:Hey! Are you deaf. I am talking to you. Did u see a ghost or wht ha??hahaha

Young saeng heart was racing so fast. He felt like he was going to collapse. Seeing the pale face of sangie, hyun joong just left. After hyun joong left, sangie sat down on his knees.

"Etokeee!!! It was scary. Thank god he left" sangie speaks in a relieved tone.

Since he was hungry he went to the cafeteria to grab a coffee. The cafeteria was almost full but one table was empty so he went at the table and start to have his coffee. He  was in his own world not paying attention to anything. He snaped out when someone was continously calling him.

"Excuse me!! can we take the empty seat if its not occupied since the cafeterai is full now" Jung min asked young saeng.

Without looking at him, Young saeng nodded his head.

After a while, Hyun joong came and sat besides Jung min and Hyung jun. Young saeng was frozed at his seat and didnt know wht to do when he heard hyun joong voice. His heart beat started racing fast again. He hide his face with a the coffee cup and bowed down.

"Yah!!! you I said I am over with you get it. Dont keep on calling me everytime" Hyun joong speaks with a pissed off tone on a phone and hungs up.

Jung mine and Hyung Jun started to laugh loud.

"Why the hell are u two laughing. Do u wannna get a beating from me" hyun joong gives a death glare to both of them.

Jung Min(Jm): Oh! god. U didnt even last with that girl for a week. She was very pretty. Did u get feed off of her so soon Joongie. Do to you  I lost my bet with Hyun Jun.Yah! atleast u could have played with her for a month.

Jonngie(Hjo): with ur bet. She is too much problematic. Following me every here and there. Just a pain in an . Stop joking n tell me how to get rid of her.

Jung min was about to speak " yo.........u..."when someone interrupted them.

"Oppa! why are u avoiding me.You said u are home already. Did u lie to me" the girl said in a sad voice.

"Aisssshhhh!!! look I told u already. I am tired of you.Stop calling me OPPA and dont  irritate me. Just leave"; scratching his head hyun joong turns away fromt he girl.

On the other side, sangie was confused. He didnt know wht to do, he tried to gulp his coffee with making any noise and listening to their conversation.

"Why are u so rude all of sudden Oppa. Are u seeing someone else. Are u tired of me" the girl said with teary eyes.

Young saeng was feeling uncomfortable.So, he thought the best thing to do is to get out of there. He was slowly standing trying not to be noticable.

Hyun joong was lookign here n there trying to get an excuse. When he saw a guy standing up and turning around.He then thought of something and shouted, "Yah!!! where do u thk u are going"

Sangie was suprised and dropped his coffee on the floor. He didnt know whom hyun joong was calling to, he was just scared hearing his voice and couldnt move. Jung min  and Hyung jun looked at each othe since they also had no idea whom hyun joong was shouting at. Jung min went close to joongie n asked "Wht drama are u starting again??"

Jonngie smirked at Jun min and said in a low voice "Just wait and watch".Then, he stood up and walked towards young saeng who hadnt moved an inch.

"Where do u think u are going leaving me behind"Hyung joong came infront of young saeng.

Sangie was shocked due to sudden approach of hyun joong and couldnt speak a word.

"There, there didnt I said I will drop u home, HONEY" hyung joong said holding sangie closer to him.

Every one was shocked at looked at them. Jung min and Hyung joong looked confused  and looked at joongie saying"ho......hu............honey". Jonngie just gave a smile and winked at the two.

"Oppa are u going out with a guy" the girl asked in a worried tone.

"Yes, I am. U . N stop calling me from now on. Do u get that." "I dont want my honey to thk I am betraying him"Hyun joong pulls sangie even closer. Sangie didnt know wht was going on . He was speechless and gave a puzzled look at joongie.

"Since, we are getting late. We will take our leave. Jung min and Hyugn jun meet u at my house later okay"Hyun joong was holded young saeng hand "Lets go honey" and they went to the parking area.

Everyone in the cafeteria was shocked and looked at each other giving "Wht the hell just happened look"

Hyun joong pushed Sangie inside the car and drove off.