Chapter 43

Love in S.M

No more laughter, no more jokes, no more fun. Those were things that happened in the dorm. It had been a month since Jessica and Tiffany left. Everyone felt miserable especially the girls, they missed Tiffany and Jessica so much. Siwon and Donghae didn't talk much either, they didn't look like human anymore but look like zombie.

Meanwhile, Hyoyeon was alone in her room and after she made sure no one was around her bedroom, she picked up her phone and dialed Tiffany's number. After a few rings, Tiffany picked up.

"Hyoyeonnie, we miss you so much." Tiffany said as soon as she picked up her phone. "You're on speaker so you can talk to Jessie too."

"Aww, miss you too darling. How's it going?" Hyoyeon lied on her bed facing the ceiling while trying to hold her tears because she missed them so much. Eventhough Hyoyeon still kept in touch with Tiffany and Jessica, she still missed them and wanted to meet them.

"Great. How about you there?" Jessica joined the conversation with the same cheerful tone.

"Well, this is mental hospital not a dorm anymore. In three weeks we're going to release the SuperGeneration first album. Siwon and Donghae refused to be paired with anyone and they believed you guys will come back, so do I."

"Don't be sad Hyo, we're closer to you more than you thought." Tiffany said and suddenly the line ended. Hyoyeon wondered what did she meant by that but her thoughts got interrupted by voices of joy outside. Something she had rarely or never heard these days. She jolted out of her bed and went outside.

She couldn't believe her eyes, there standing Tiffany and Jessica hugging the girls who missed them so much. She slowly walked to them with teary eyes. Jessica noticed Hyoyeon first and smiled widely at her. "We're home."

Hyoyeon threw herself to Jessica and started crying. "You guys are such a meanie." Hyoyeon looked at Tiffany and went to hug her too. The boys went out from everywhere they were and shouted happily when they saw their two little sisters had come back. Siwon stood there with his jaw open, he couldn't believe his eyes. Even Haerim, the new choreographer, greeted them with a smile.

"WELCOME HOME GIRLS !!! We missed you." everyone shouted happily and went to hug them. Tiffany and Jessica giggled while hugging them all though Jessica was disappointed that he couldn't find Donghae.

"Tiffany?" Tiffany looked up and saw Siwon. She was shocked to see how thin Siwon had gotten and how pale his face was.

"Hi." That was all she could say. Have she moved on? No, she herself knew that she still love Siwon but she was afraid of the pain.

"Welcome home." Siwon walked closer to her but he fell. Tiffany couldn't take it anymore and she quickly kneeled beside him. He saw him crying and it hurt her more,

"Look how thin you are, are you eating right? Your face is pale, are you okay? You look so weak, are you sick?" Siwon said those words to Tiffany and she was shocked. He didn't care about his own body and only cared about her. She hit him lightly.

"Stupid. Look at yourself you looked horrible. I thought I'm going to meet my prince but what I found is someone looked like a beggar." Tiffany harshly said but Siwon smiled knowing that she still care for him and he still had a chance to be with her again. Tiffany helped him got up and held him afraid that he might fell again.

Suddenly Donghae and Steffie came out from nowhere and laughing to each other while planting kisses on cheeks and even lips. They didn't notice everyone was looking at them or they were pretending not to notice them.

"Lee Donghae." Siwon growled and Donghae looked at him. He saw Tiffany beside him and soon saw Jessica within the groups.

"Oh you guys are back welcome back we miss you so much." Steffie said and Tiffany scoffed at her while focusing on Jessica.

"Welcome back, Tiffany and Jessica." Donghae said flatly with cold expression.

"Yeah." Jessica answered him shortly and with a smile which surprised everyone in the room. The ice princess had changed, she actually smiled to Donghae who acted cold to her. Now that they think about it one more time, Tiffany had also changed. She wouldn't said harsh words liked she said to Siwon but seeing her still care for Siwon meaning she didn't change much.

"I'm going to take you to your room, stupid." That shocked everyone except for Siwon, Hyoyeon, and Jessica. Murmurs were heard but the trio didn't care at all. Siwon knew she wasn't ready and he knew he had caused her great pain and that was the way the covered her pain.

Donghae smirked and looked at Jessica "Looks like the ice princess had melted, no fun my toy is gone." Steffie tucked on his shirt and he looked down. "Well that's okay because I get a baby like you." And with that he kissed Steffie.

"Clearing my mind is a good idea and by clearing my mind I also get someone who melts my ice. It's all thanks to you Oppa." Something had changed, everyone knew that. "Next week, I'm getting engaged with Jaejoong-oppa."

"WHAT?!!!"

"You mean our sunbae? That Jaejoong? Kim Jaejoong?" Taeyeon asked confusely.

"Umm, yes he is the one." Jessica said smilingly.

"Congrats, becareful he might get tired of you," Donghae said cruelly but Jessica again just smiled,

 

Meanwhile at Siwon's room. Tiffany was sitting on Siwon's bed while he was lying on his bed,

"Stupid, what makes you torture your body like that?" Siwon smiled softly.

"My mistakes of hurting you, this is nothing compare to the pain you have, I should've gone to hell." Siwon took Tiffany's hand and squeezed it lightly. "Will you forgive me? I'm not asking you to love me again, it's okay if you hate me but please don't shut me out of your life." Siwon almost cried when he begged Tiffany.

Tiffany was moved but she just smiled. "I don't think I can shut you out of my life. I don't regret the moments we shared together. I will be back to you again, maybe. Just give me time."

"Thank you so much and I love you." Siwon smiled.

Tiffany blushed but she found a way to cover it. "Shut up and just go to rest because you and I have to attend Jessie's engagement party in two weeks."

"WHATT ?!!"

"Yeah, she found love in Jaejoong-oppa and decided to engage." Siwon was shocked but he stayed silent and just nodded to Tiffany. Soon, he was drifting off to sleep.

 

Tiffany got out from the bedroom and found everyone in the family room so she went to join them.

"Tiff, don't tell me you also found another man while you're gone." Heechul asked her suddenly.

"Nah, my heart still belong to him." Tiffany glanced at Jessica and found her nodding at her while smiling. Tiffany let out a small sigh. She knew Jessica just wanted to mive on from everything and Jessica believed that she could learn to love Jaejoong.

"Haha, that's my little sis. He was like a lifeless person since you left." Tiffany smiled at Heechul.

"Oh, so why do you leave then?" Steffie asked arrogantly.

"To clear our head." Jessica said friendly.

"To get away from your ugly face and presence." Tiffany said while having the murderous glare. Steffie couldn't believe her ears, the old Tiffany wouldn't answer anyone like that. "And CHOI SIWON is mine. I'll kill you if you try to steal him away from me."

Taeyeon looked confuse but she managed to change the mood. "So? About the engagement, what should we wear? I'm getting really excited here."

"Oh about that. We wanted everyone who is invited by us to bring his or her couple. So the theme is : COUPLE. You girls and boys are no exception, we can go to fit your clothes right?" Everyone nodded while smiling. "You guys can bring anyone you like."

"Me with Siwon-oppa." Tiffany said as if making a sign that Siwon was hers. "By the way, Steffie you're not included in the special guest so you can find your own clothes."

"The hell that I care." Steffie said softly. She looked to Donghae who was beside her and found him having no expression then she smiled to herself.

"Tonight, I invite Jae-oppa to have a dinner with us. Is it okay?"

"Of course he can, we were so close before hahaa." Leeteuk said wanted to ease the tension in the room.

"Thanks everyone."

Suddenly Siwon went out with a sleepy face. "What did I miss?"

"Nah, nothing. I'll just tell you later. Come here." Tiffany said and moved to gove him a space to sit.

"We're just talking about Tiffany and Yunho-hyung. They are together now."Kyuhyun smirked to Tiffany asking her to play along with him and she smirked back. "I think they look great together."

Siwon's eyes almost went out from its place. He let his head down and thinking TIffany went away to find another man. He stood up carefully and looked at her with teary eyes. "Really? Then it is too late for me."

"No stupid, we are just joking." She paused. "There's only you."

Siwon sat back down and looked at Tiffany lovingly. He looked back to Kyuhyun and growled at him. "If I have enough energy I'll chase you down and burn all your games."

Everyone laughed at them and that was the first laugh they had after all the problem.