Chapter 27

Love in S.M

Tiffany woke up with a really bright smile. She couldn't believe that she was Siwon's girlfriend. She quickly made her bed and went outside. She looked around and couldn't find Siwon. She decided to check his room. She tried to open the door and it was not locked.

"Oppa, wake up. It's morning already." Tiffany whispered to Siwon but he didn't wake up. Tiffany shook Siwon's body lightly. Then she sat beside Siwon and smiled at his sleeping face. Suddenly Siwon pulled her down to the bed and hugged her.

"Ahh oppa. You scared me. You're awake all this time." Tiffany pouted cutely to Siwon. Siwon pinched Tiffany's nose and kissed her forehead.

"It feels good being woken up by a Goddess." Tiffany blushed madly and leaned closer to Siwon.

"I never know you're this cheesy." Tiffany giggled cutely and kissed his cheek.

Suddenly Siwon's bedroom door swang open and there was Kyuhyun standing there unable to speak because of what he had seen. Tiffany quickly broke the hug and stood up awkwardly.

"Hy--hyu--ng. Whaa--t aarre yy-ou do--do-ing?" He stuttered badly and his face was paled.

"This is not like what you think." Tiffany tried to explain but Kyuhyun ran to Leeteuk's room. He jumped to his bed shocking Leeteuk.

"WHAT? WHERE? WHAT HAPPENED?" Leeteuk screamed.

"Hyung, Siwon hyung he-- he--" Kyuhyun stuttered again.

"What about him?" Leeteuk still looking shocked.

"He shared one bed with Tiffany." Kyuhyun said.

"BWOH?!! Choi Siwon you. Ahh, I must tell Taeyeon first." Leeteuk jumped out of his bed and ran really quick to Taeyeon's bedroom. Kyuhyun went away to tell the other members. Siwon and Tiffany were standing at Siwon's bedroom door looking blanked.

"Ahjumma. Wake up. It's emergency."

"Ahjussi. What are you doing here? Byuntae." Taeyeon threw a pillow to Leeteuk.

"Aish, Siwon and Tiffany shared a bed last night and you still have time to call me byuntae?" Leeteuk threw the pillow back to her.

"NE?!! Aish, this is crazy." Before Taeyeon could react more all the members of Super Junior and SNSD ran to their leader and was freaking out. Siwon shook his head and went to them. As soon as they saw him, they all went silent. Tiffany followed him and she tried to hold her laugh.

"This is not what you think. Tiffany just went to my bedroom to wake me up that's all." Siwon sighed but the members didn't believe it especially Kyuhyun.

"But why are you two hugging and kissing each other?"

"We are officially dating now. Is it a mistake to kiss my boyfriend?" Tiffany showed up to help his boyfriend.

"Jinjja? Chukkae. I'm so happy to hear that." The girls ran to Tiffany and hugged her. While the boys also did the same. After a very chaotic morning, they managed to go to work and met their boss. They needed to talk about the crazy man and also because LSM had something to tell them.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Everyone greeted him and he greeted them back.

"Leeteuk, you said you needed to talk to me. What is it?" Leeteuk told everything that had happened to Siwon and Tiffany. LSM promised them to tighten the securities and he also promised to catch that crazy man.

"Now it's my turn to tell you something. I found someone who could be Heechul partner in SuperGeneration. She used to be a trainee here and she is good."

"A partner? For me? Well, it's a bless then. I hate watching this lovey dovey couple all the time." Heechul said and looked at Siwon and Tiffany. "But who is she?"

"Ahh, you will know later. And also she will be living with you guys."

"Will she be in SNSD too?" LSM shook his head. After a few minutes of talking, LSM asked them to go to their practice room and met the girl. Heechul seemed very excited about it while the other looking usual.

"Oppa what if she is a really beautiful girl?" Tiffany suddenly had uneasy feeling.

"Well maybe I should date her." Tiffany looked angry and Siwon laughed. "No one will take me away from you and you are the most beautiful girl for me. So don't worry okay?" Siwon gave Tiffany a peck on her lips and she smiled happily.

"Here we are." Shindong exclaimed "I hope she is stronger than Heechul hyung." He earned a smack from Heechul. Heechul opened the door and saw a girl but they only could see her back.

"Annyeong haseyo, SuperGeneration imnida." All of them greeted her. She slowly turned around.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Stella imnida. I hope we will get along well."

SNSD and Super Junior couldn't let out any word. SNSD and Stella were bestfriends before but since she stopped training there they lost communication. Siwon was the one looking really shocked. Tiffany who was standing beside him knew what the reason he became like this but still got jealous. Siwon met her ex girlfriend, Stella.

"Annyeong Siwon oppa." She greeted Siwon and smiled widely. She walked towards him and wanted to hug him but Tiffany stopped her by standing right infront of Siwon. Siwon knew Tiffany was jealous and he quickly wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo Stella ssi."

"What's with the formality oppa? We even had nicknames for each other."

"I totally forget about that and it's not really important. You should greet your partner, Heechul hyung."

Heechul whispered to Shindong, Kangin and Hangeng. "It's not a bless, it's a curse." and they laughed at him.

"Ah right. Oppa please take a good care of me." Stella smiled to Heechul but he just nodded.

"And because you're here already why don't we start the pratice because we will make the album and of course we want it to be perfect." Leeteuk said and Taeyeon nodded.

"Fany baby, are you ready to practice?" Siwon hugged Tiffany from behind and she nodded. They started the practice and it went awkwardly. What could possibly happen to them with Stella tagged along with them?