Chapter 2

Love in S.M

Super Junior had arrived at the house first and entered the house. The house was big and beautiful, the decoration made all of them amazed. They sat in the living room when they were waiting for SNSD. Nervous looked were seen at each of Super Junior's members face because they will start to live with 9 girls.

"Girls always take a long time. Ahh, I hope they are faster so that we can divide the bedrooms." Kyuhyun said while pouting.

"Be patient Kyu. They are girls and the have so many things to pack." Siwon being the gentleman was patiently waiting.

"By the way, is there any of us who is close to SNSD or one of the member?"

Everyone shook their head. "I only know them from TV or internet. Such a pity that we worked on the same company yet we are not close to each other." Donghae said. They all nodded their heads. They were talking when suddenly the door bell ring.

"I'll go get it." Siwon stood up and walked towards the door.

"Are they here?" The members just kept sitting and seemed didn't care about the girls arrival. They just kept chatting about random things.

Siwon walked quickly to the door and quickly open the door. When he opened the door, Tiffany who was leaning at the door stumbled and fell but luckily SIwon caught  her.

"Are you okay?" Siwon said while still holding her.

"Ne, I'm okay. Thank you." TIffany said and quickly stood again. Usually Tiffany will show a cute smile but this time she just have a flat expression in her face.

"Annyeonghaseyo, SNSD imnida." Taeyeon said and they bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Super Junior, Siwon imnida." Siwon said and bowed too. "Let's go inside." The girls followed Siwon to the living room. The boys seemed didn't bother and just quietly sat.

"Siwon ah, who are they, fangirls?" Yesung who didn't even bother to look at SNSD said.

"How rude are you? You don't ----" Yuri wanted to yell at him but Yoona quickly covered .

"Uri SNSD imnida. Nice to meet you." Jessica said while smiling.

"Okay okay, tell your friend not to be nosiy in this house. I already know that, this house will be noisy with gilrs around here." Donghae replied and the members nodded their heads.

"Yahh, fish looking boy, do you think we like the idea that we will live together?" Jessica said while shoting Donghae an icy glare.

"Fish?! You stupid ice princess. It is true that you girls are nosiy." Donghae replied again while standing becuase he didin't like to be called fish. Before Sica could reply. Leeteuk cut them.

"Hae ah, do you forget what we've agreed earlier. Don't fight with this immature girls."

"Mwo?! Immature girls?!! YA, ahjussi, careful with your words." Taeyeon was angry.

"Ahjussi?!! You look like ahjumma too. So shut up." Leeteuk said.

"Girls why don't you lower your voice a little bit? This is night already." Siwon said politely.

"YAA, do you think it's our fault that we screamed like this. It's your arrogant members fault." Tiffany yelled at him.

"Hey, I'm just asking and you don't have to insult my members like that. Rude girl." Siwon fought back. He didn't like someone to insult his groups members.

"What did you say?" Tiffany yelled again.

"YAA, why are you shouting at my hyung? Do you want to die." Kyuhyun said.

"Don't yell at Fany unnie, you boys are really rude." Seohyun said.

"You girls are the one who are rude here not us." Kyuhyun said.

"Yes, stupid abnormal girl." Ryeowook said.

"Mworaego?!! Abnormal?!! You're the one who are abnormal. How can you be this small?" Sooyoung said.

"WHAT!!!" Ryeowook shouted.

"Now now, calm down everyone." Sunny said while showing her aegyo.

Sungmin mimicked her "Now now, calm down everyone. Fakers."

"HEY, I'm just being nice here." Sunny yelled.

"WHAT?!! Fakers. How rude are you !!" Yoona yelled.

"YES. Fakers the one who can only acts." Kibum said calmly

"YAHH, we can sing and dance. Don't be so rude." Hyoyeon snapped back.

"Dance? Don't make me laugh. You girls just can jump around like little children."

"WHAT!!!"

They kept yelling and shouting at each other and it was really chaotic inside the house.

"YAAA, STOP IT!!!" Heechul, Shindong, Kangin, and Hankyung shouted at the same time so that they can hear their voices.

"What is the point of this nonsense fighting anyway?" Kangin said.

"THEY STARTED THIS." SNSD and Super Junior talked in the same time and pointed at each other. Before they fought again, Heechul quickly stop them.

"I'm tired and I want to finish this quickly. We don't like each other so we can just mind our own business here. The boys including us didn't like you so do the girls so let just end it here. Let's just divide the bedroom."

The fighting members shut up and just glared at each other. in the end they finished dividing the rooms. The girls got the left side rooms and the boys were in the right side rooms. Each of the members got their own rooms since the house is big and has lots of rooms They went to their own rooms and start unpacking. After unpacking, Super Junior's members went to their leader room.

"Hyung, I'm going to be crazy if we live here with the girls." Kyuhyun whined.

"Although they are beautiful, they are really noisy." Donghae said.

"How come they insult us?" Siwon said while having an angry look at his face.

"Just bare with it boys. What else we can do though." Shindong said while sighing. After hearing those words every members became more frustrated.

Meanwhile, SNSD also gathered at their leader's room and also complaining.

"They didn't recognise us, how can?" Yuri said.

"Yes, and how dare he asked us to lower our voices down and make it like it was our fault." Tiffany said.

"THEY ARE REALLY RUDE UNNIE." every members said in unison.

"I know it, but this is Soo Man ssi decision and we can't change it. Just bare with it." Taeyeon said.

 

 

 

 

Finally updates.
Sorry for the mistypes and grammar mistakes.
Thanks for supporting me. And please subscibe <3