Chapter 4

Love in S.M

Leeteuk was listening to the music when someone grabbed his hand. He unplugged her headphone and saw Taeyeon. With a very annoyed face he said "What do you want?"

"I just want to ask you to be a good leader of Super Junior. How can one of your members that rude? Aren't you their leader?!!you supposed to teach them." Taeyeon said with an angry tone.

Leeteuk got angry because Taeyeon opinion and pushed her away. Taeyeon stumbled and fell to the couch. "Stop messing around with us, your girl was the one who had done the mistake. Just because Ryeowook didn't give her fried rice she cried. She could have just cooked by herself."

"But Ryeowook said so many harsh things towards our Sooyoung and do you think I'm going to keep silent after hearing this?"

"You are their leader right? Why do you have to be so immature too? That's why you and your members keep making problems. You don't worth to be a leader. Your group won't success with a leader like you."

Taeyeon was taken aback by Leeteuk words. Leeteuk also didn't notice that he had said those hurtful words. Taeyeon's tears streaming down her face and she couldn't hold her anger more.

"I'M NOT WORTH TO BE A LEADER?!! AND WHAT ABOUT YOU??!! WHAT ARE YOU TO JUDGE THAT WE WON'T SUCCESS?!!" Taeyeon screamed making the rest of Super Junior and SNSD members rushed towards them. Leeteuk was still shocked because he didn't notice that he had said those hurtful words.

"Taeyeon, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say it."

"Sorry?!! After making me angry like this you say sorry? You crazy bastard."

SNSD members were all angry because they didn't like it when one of them were hurt.

"You guys will you please stop hurting us? We just want a peaceful life here. Can't we be friends?" Hyoyeon said while tears started to form in her eyes.

"Come on, let's bring your unnie to her room first. Let her calm down." Kangin said and usher Taeyeon to her bedroom.

At Taeyeon's room all girls tried to calm her down and Kangin was still there because he felt really hurt when he saw Taeyeon is crying.

"Taeyeon ah, please forgive my hyung. He is just being too sensitive. He doesn't like someone insult his position as leader and you know by yourself that being a leader is hard."

Taeyeon than realized that she is the first one who made Leeteuk angry. She suddenly felt guilty and she cried silently. She wanted to be alone so he asked everyone to leave her alone.

Meanwhile Leeteuk was cursing himself for saying those hurtful words. He absolutely knew that it would hurt so much if someone insult your position as a leader. Kangin came and glared at Leeteuk.

"Kangin, how is she?"

"She is fine. Hyung, why did you do that to her?"

"I'm out of my mind just now, I didn't even think before I spoke. I felt so sorry." Leeteuk said while looking at the ground.

"Don't hurt her again, or else I will do something to you Hyung."

Leeteuk was shocked because of Kangin's words. He was angry too, how come Kangin said those words just because of a girl.

"Yaa Kangin, why do you care so much about her? You dare to say those words to your hyung just because a girl?"

"It's because I like her hyung." Kangin shouted.

 

Tiffany was sitting on the bench at the backyard, she sighed again and again. She felt really frustrated because of the condition in the house. Siwon saw her and made his way to her. Tiffany was lost in her mind and didn't realize that Siwon was standing there with a soft smile.

"A beautiful girl shouldn't be here alone." Siwon said and sat beside Tiffany.

Tiffany heart skipped a beat after hearing those words. Tiffany felt more better when she saw him.

"Oppa, since when are you here?"

"Since you keep sighing again and again."

Tiffany gave a really soft smile and sighed again. Actually she missed their old times in their old dorms when SNSD members would play hard in the house when they had day off.

"I missed it." Tiffany said, breaking the silence.

"What did you miss?" Siwon said while looking to the sky. He also felt sad because of the situation in the house. It was different from the situation they had before.

"I missed my happy members, happy moments. We only had gloomy faces here. It seemed that we can't have fun here."

"Me too, we are not like this usually." Siwon said and sighed "Mianhe,"

"For what oppa?" Tiffany looked at him with curious look.

"For making you uncomfortable living here and for making your unnie cried."

"Ani oppa, I'm comfortable with you and I also having fun when I'm with you." Tiffany quickly said and blushed.

Siwon felt his heart racing and his cheeks were hot. Siwon cleared his throat and tried to calm down.

"It's just I want all of us be friends and close to each other just like Oppa and I." Tiffany continued and Siwon nodded. Suddenly a very good idea come to his mind and he quickly stood up.

"Waeyo Oppa?" Tiffany asked.

"I have an idea to make all of us be friends."

"Jeongmal? What is it Oppa?" Tiffany was very excited.

"Let's go to the amusement park." Siwon said with a bright smile.

 

 

 

Last update for today
and no silent readers please.
Also don't forget to subscribe. Gomawo :D