❂_02_❂

ஐ_ I don't care who you are _ஐ

Yuri tightly hugs him. She never wanted to let him go but she needs to. The one who's hugging her is her bodygaurd when she's still living with her parents. Her bodygaurd named Luhan. He was working with the Kwon's family for almost 4 years now. He has witnessed how the family goes up and down. The Kwon's family trusts him always when it comes to handling their budget and their child which is Yuri. He's been friends with her well.. actually bestfriends but Yuri left the house 2 years ago so.. they are not updated of what they are doing.

"Oppa! I miss you so much!" Yuri says as she invites him inside her apartment. Luhan agrees and follows to her apartment. They talk for an hour almost. Luhan needs to go back to his work which is far away from Yuri's place. He's just an 17 year old boy who stops studying because he needs to earn money for he will pay for his own tuition fee. He bid his good bye to Yuri and immediately leave.

Yuri feels happy because one of her bestfriends visited her. She wants to visit them but it is far from her place. She always sent text messages to them but only Luhan who is always replying. She takes a shower and after that she decides to sleep. She feels tired even though this day is not busy at all. She's been with Yoona whole day and at the end of her day, she's with Luhan. She felt happy yet tired.

The clock alarms loudly. She jumps off the bed and goes directly to the shower room and takes a shower and after that, she eats. She checks her e-mails if there is any important message. She always check her e-mails because she alwys message her brother who is studying at the states but there is no important message she got. Now, she is waiting for the time when she can directly go to the school. She's lazy to wait for the gate to open so, she's just going to enter the school maybe a late this time. While waiting, she decides to watch a show. She's watching a program when someone knocks the door. She immediately opens and it is Yoona who's carrying a flyer.

"what's that? What's with flyer?" Yuri asks in a weird tone.

"Look! Let's join! Please?" Yoona says as she gives it to Yuri while she reads it seriously. At first Yuri doesn't want to join but because of the price of the winning team she agrees to join. She drags Yoona to the school since it was time for them to go. On their way to the school, Yoona keeps talking about what outfit they are going to use while Yuri is thinking about the price. She's happy that if they win or did not, she can now pay the apartment issues.

"Yoona! Palli~!" She says and pulls her faster. She takes the flyer with her.

"I need to go now, Yul~ I remember I have a special class this morning. Bye Bye!" she says as she hug her bestfriend and immediately go for her class. Yuri who is now alone also go for her first class.

Yuri arrives at her class just in time. She search for an empty seat and luckily she finds one, she takes a sit from it and while waiting for the teacher to arrive, she puts her earphones with her and stats listening to music. While she is listening to music, someone sits besdies her and taps her. She removes the earphones and looks at the guy.

"seems familiar..." Yuri thought.

"Excuse me... that's my seat. Can you please exchange seats with me." the guy says in a harsh tone.

"No! I'm the first to seat here. First come first serve." Yuri says as she gives him a smile. She realizes that the guy she bumped with yesterday is this guy. She throws all of his things at the floor. The action of Yuri makes the guy shock. 

"Why did you do that? Are you crazy??" he shouts.

"why don't you try to pick it up and don't be lazy~" she says and she transfer to another seat while glaring at him. This attitude of Yuri shows only when a person does a bad thing to her but the truth is... She's not used to do this kind of attitude.

Unfortunately, Yuri left her earphones at the table of the guy. He picks it up and stare at the earphone. He founds a name Yuri.

"so... Your name is Yuri.. Let's see~" he thought with an evil smirks.


Yuri891205 says:

Thank you so much for all the subscriber and some comments. Please SILENT READERS, comment ;D

Thank You to:

iloveyul - thank you for commenting. Here's the 2nd chapter. I'm sorry if it's kinda boring. Hope you still support my story. :)

Our_BlackPearl - Nope. It's Luhan~ Her bodygaurd :)) Please continue to suppport my story :)

ExoGenerationSP - here's the 2nd chapter. Please support me.

Thank You! I love You All.

x.o.x.o