❂_01_❂

ஐ_ I don't care who you are _ஐ

Yuri wakes up as early as she can to get ready for the school. She is living in an apartment near at he school. She's always the one who arrives the campus first and waits for the gate to open while waiting for the gate the she's thinking about her parents how come they just allow her to live alone. While she's thinking someone covers her eyes, Yuri is familiar with her bestfriend's hands since it is slim and soft. "Yoona." as she remove the hands of Yoona. After of waiting and talking to Yoona, the gates finally opened.

Yuri and Yoona goes immediately to their rooms. "Jinjja?" Yoona said in a shocking tone of her voice. Yuri nods and said "I'm not joking." They both giggles and wait for the other students come. After hours of waiting, the class finally starts. Both Yuri and Yoona participate the class actively. They both praised by their teacher. The teacher dismisses the class early. Yoona needs to go to the library while Yuri can't because she'll be attending the music (extra curricular activities). They both bid good bye to each other go directly to their own destination.

At the music lesson

Yuri's P.O.V

The teacher introduces the new student named, Jessica. She introduce herself with a cute tone. She's like a princess but a princess who looks cold. I'm attending this class because it's my passion not just sitting in a bench while waiting for the class starts. I start to listen to the teacher while my phone vibrate. I immediately take out my phone and goes to the back of my classmate.

From: Yoona

Yul! Where are you? Let's meet up at cafe near our school after your music lesson. Can we?

From Yuri:

Yoona. Sure after I finish the music lesson. Bye.

End of P.O.V

Yuri immediately runs to the hallway to meet up with Yoona but while she’s running she bumps hard to someone, she picks up all of her things. She noticed that the guy that she bumped just stood there and laughs at her. She stands up and faces the guy, “You’re such a lazy…” Yuri said as she walks away.

At the cafe

Yuri arrives at the cafe lately. She explains what happened and Yoona forgives her. "really? Who's the guy?" Yoona asks curiously but Yuri doesn't know the name. Yoona is the only one who knows the secret of her bestfriend and she tries to convince her that she should go back to her old life but Yuri doesn't want to... She doesn't want her parents to think that she can't live all by herself. They've been on the cafe for  1 1/2 hours already and they still keep their coversation. They just talk about the past memories. This cafe also witnessed how their friendship started and got stronger. 

It was almost five o'clock when they got out from the cafe. "Yul.. I need to go library to give these books." Yoona said as she bid good bye to her. Yuri then starts to walk. When she's near at her apartment she sees a familiar person that she already misses. She runs to that person and hugs him tightly as she cries. 

 


Author's note:

Yuri891205 says: Hi! I hope that you'll support this story. Thank your very much for my subscribers.  Please also comment :) Thanks xoxo