❂_03_❂

ஐ_ I don't care who you are _ஐ

The class finally finshed. Yuri rush out of the classroom since she's going to meet with Yoona at the cafeteria. First, she go to her locker to put some things and starts walking to the cafeteria but some just grabs her and brings her to rooftop. She tries to run away but the grip is too strong. 

"You? Again? Oh come on! I'm sick of your face~" Yuri stated as she stomps her feet.

"Yuri.. Yuri.. Yuri.. You know you're very different from the girls I've met." he says as he takes one step toward to Yuri.

"Excuse me? Who are you to judge me? Did I do anything wrong Oh... wait~ Yes I did. I've thrown your things. Well I am sorry. Now if you mind... Bye Bye~" she said and about to walks away but once again he blocks the way of Yuri.

"I'm Kai. You know... You shamed me when your throw my things. You shamed me." he says with an harsh and strong voice that scares Yuri. 

"I ... I don't c-care." she stuttered and she pushes Kai away from her. She immediately runs to the cafeteria where Yoona is waiting.


"You okay, Yul?" Yoona asks as she gives her a food and she takes it. Yuri is catching her breath as if she's getting an asthma. Yoona is wondering why her friend is like that but she decided not to ask her anymore since Yuri doesn't like many questions.

It is time for them to go home since their class is only half day. Yuri goes directly to her aunt who's the owner of a cafe. She helps her to organize and runs the shop sometimes when she's available and nothing to do with school.

"Yuri-ah.. Thank you for helping me. Here... take this." her aunt gives her a money as payment. Yuri did not accept it but her aunt insist and puts it into Yuri's wallet. Yuri was very thankful to her aunt since she ran away from her parents, her aunt is the one who always take care of her.

"so.. are you willing to work here every saturday? If only you're not busy." she asks to Yuri.

"I'll try. If I'm free I'm going to help." Yuri says and goes out from the cafe. She goes home safely.


While she is studying she keeps thinking about Kai. She doesn't want to happen it tomorrow. Tomorrow is Friday means... it is the last day of school. She just want her week to be pretty amazing not pretty hell. The name Kai is kinda familiar with Yuri. She knows that she heard it from someone close to her but she just can't remember.

She finishes studying and finally fell asleep.


"YURI!" Yoona shouts.

"Yah! Why are you shouting, Yoong?" she said while covering her ears.

"Why are you late? Now! You don't get to attend the first class." Yoona said and hits her forehead lightly.

"I know... I know... I woke up late and too lazy." she said and walks to her locker. She keeps remembering Kai and she wishes that she will not be able to see him in school.

Yoona was able to see that her friend is thinking something.

"Yah... Yul, tell me~" she says as she closes the locker of Yuri.

"Tell you what??" Yuri looks at Yoona who's just staring at her coldly.

"Fine... there's someone who's bothering me and I think, he's getting ready to have revenge on me." she explains as she bites her lower lips.

"what???!!!??? Why didn't you tell me early than now?? You're keeping secrets??!!!!" Yoona exclaims as she stomps her feet loudly to the point that students on the hallway looks at her weirdly.

"Shh... I know and I'm sorry. I promise I will tell but not here. At the cafe, tomorrow." she said and Yoona agrees.


Yuri891205 says:

Thank You for the comments and I see that there are only few people are commenting but it's okay. It's just break my heart TT.TT

Anyways:

Our_BlackPearl - I know right~ 3 Kai is evil guy. Joke!

iloveyul - here's the chapter :)) Sorry if it's boring /3

Yuri_lovely - thanks! Yes! Yuri <3

MalaysianSonexotic - Here! I update it :)) Thank You for commenting <3

Thank You! I love you all! Please.. I need more COMMENTS! TT.TT /3

x.o.x.o