❂_06_❂

ஐ_ I don't care who you are _ஐ

-----The Dance ----

 

 

Yuri and Yoona goes to the ball a bit late so, when they enter the hall all on eyes are on them. Yuri feels so uncomfortable with many eyes looking at her. Yoona notice Yuri's situation, she drags her friend into a table and sits there.

"Yul, don't be too nervous." Yoona gives her an advice.

"But... those people were looking at us like.. Ugh~" Yuri says as she shrugs.

"Aigoo. Don't mind them. Oh.. Yul, just wait here I'm just going to talk to someone." Yoona says as she leave Yuri alone.

"Ah... this girl. I'm so shy~" Yuri thought.

Yuri has been waiting for Yoona for minutes. She decides to get some food. She goes to the table of food and still, many students are looking at her and one of them is . . .

"Hey..." he says as she pokes Yuri's shoulder.

Yuri turns around and sees it is Kai, the ex- boyfriend of Yoona.

"What? What do you want?" Yuri says in annoying tone.

"Easy girl... I never thought You're beautiful." Kai says as she looks at Yuri's .

"You're so... ert~!" Yuri shouts, as she slaps Kai.

"That's for me." She slaps him once again.

"And... that's for my friend." she says as she walks out of the door.

Kai follows Yuri out side. He pulls Yuri's wrist but she struggle. Kai is strong enough to pull Yuri into him. He pulls Yuri into hug.

"Stay... don't move." Kai hugs her tightly.

Yuri struggles to break the hug. She steps on Kai's foot.

"What are you doing??" Yuri shouts.

"Hugging you." Kai states with a calm voice.

Yoona goes back to table but Yuri is not there, she looks everywhere but there is no sign of Yuri. So, she goes outside and found Yuri.

"Yul.. what are you do-.." Yoona's word is cut off as she see Kai.

"Yoong..." Yuri states as she runs to her.

"What are yoou doing with my best friend, Kai?" Yoona asks as the waters from her eyes starts to stream down.

Yuri comforts her friend.

"I'm talking to Yuri." Kai said.

"Yoona.... let's go. Let's leave him alone." Yuri says as she drags her inside.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME AND YURI, KAI!!! I DON'T WANT YOU NEAR HER~!!!" Yoona burst in anger.


2 hours passed by and Yuri and Yoona starts dancing in the middle of the crowd. Yuri is dancing into the rythm as her eyes switch into the sides and sees Kai watching her. She felt uncomfortable, she goes to Yoona to asks to go home since it is late now.

"Bye Yoong!" Yuri bids goodbye to her and goes inside her apartment.

Yuri fixes and showers herself and starts sleeping but she can't. She's been thinking about Kai lately. She starts to think what her Kai had told her. She can't believe what he told her.


FLASHBACK:

"Are you sure about your friend?" Kai asks her.

"SHE'S MY FRIEND!!! NOT YOURS!" Yuri shouts as she states it.

Kai walks towards to Yuri and touches her face.

"You should choose your friends carefully, Yuri." Kai gives an advice to Yuri.

END OF FLASHBACK:


Yuri891205 says:

What do you think? DO you like it? I am sooo sorry if it is boring :(

Anyways, MAMA 2012 is open now for voting. EXO is leading the best new male artist.

Let's vote for them more, neh? ^_^ Here's the link to vote: MAMA 2012 vote