❂_05_❂

ஐ_ I don't care who you are _ஐ

"Sica.. my friend is gonna be here later. Want to stay for a little more?" Yuri asks.

"Uhm... N-no. I need to go, Yul. Nect time neh? Bye." she immidiately stands up even she's not done eating her food.

"O-okay. Bye~?" Yuri states. Now she is alone. She waits Yoona to arrive.

It's been 30 minutes but Yoona is not there yet. So.... she waits outside the restaurant and finally, she showed up.

"Yah! Where have you been? You're so late!" Yuri jokingly slaps Yoona.

"I bought some clothes." Yoona chuckles as she shows Yuri what she bought.

The two starts to stroll on the mall again and Yoona buy many dresses and shoes while Yuri is not buying anything since she already bought some nice clothes. She's also wondering why Yoona acts like there is an event tomorrow.

"Yah... You're buying too many things. Stop it." Yuri tries to stop Yoona from getting the clothes but she fails.

"Omo... I totally forgot! Guess what??? After 4 years of waiting~!!!! We're going to have a.... MASQUERADE BALL or JS Prom i think." She says as she claps in front of Yuri.

"not again... I'm worried about Yoong. What if her trauma will come back again.? Oh no.." Yuri thought.

"Yoong... I thought you don't want to attend any of Dance events on our school because of what happened 4 years ago?" Yuri asks.

"Aniyo.. I'm strong enough Yuri-ah to face what happened to me," Yoona smiles and continuous to pick some beautiful clothes.

"A-arasso..." Yuri says.

She tries to find a dress but it's too expensive since she don't have enough many to purchase it. Yoona saw her friend eyeing the dress. She approach her and gets the clothes secretly and pays for it. Yoona is going to give the dress to Yuri tomorrow night.

Yuri and Yoona decides to go home and rest for one day since they were a bit busy of school. Yuri who's always alone in her apartment cleans it and arranges some things. She wants to call Yoona to sleepover tonight but she is shy of Yoona's parent who's very protective of their daughter.

"Should I attend the Ball/dance? Should I? I'm sooo never interested on that event. Fine. I'm going to attend since it's our last year to be together." Yuri thought.


The ball has arrives. It was windy night when someone knocks on Yuri's apartment. She immediately runs into it and opens it.

"Yoong.. What are you doing here?" Yuri asks as she arranges Yoong's shoes.

Yoona shows a big box infront of Yuri. She didn't know what's inside.

"What's this?" Yuri asks.

"Open it." Yoona demand as she drinks Yuri's juice.

Yuri opens the box and she sees a pretty and sprakling dress. The dress the she's been eyeing when her and Yoona went to shop for Yoona's dress.

"Yah... This is the... I thought it is for you?" Yuri asks her friend.

"Nope. It's for you, Yul." Yoona says as she shakes her head.

Yuri thank Yoona so much for buying it. It's been a month since they went shopping together and Yuri is always the one who's treating Yoona.

*(Yuri's dress)

*(Yoona's dress)


I make it short because I'll be doing the next chapter is all about the Dance :)