1 4

I'm Stupid For Loving You ♥

-Junsu-

After a day out with some friends, I come home to my room. Jaejoong was in the room next door working. I had to spend the night by myself.

I walked out to my balcony to sit on the chair and look at the night sky.

“Ah. Feels nice out here.” I said to myself thinking that no one was around. But I was wrong.

“Yeah it does.” I heard a familiar voice reply out to me.

I looked to my right to see LiYin sitting on her chair, staring out into the night sky.

“LiYin? When did you get out here?” I asked her. I kind of wanted to spend some time by myself outside.

“Well, I’ve been out here for awhile.” She replied with a laugh.

“Oh…” I said as I scratched my head. How could I not notice her out here?

“So, how was your day?” She asked me, breaking the silence between us.

“Same as any other days.” I replied.

“I see…” She smiled.

“What about you?” I asked her.

“It was okay, I guess. I’ve been thinking all day though.” She said as she glared into the night sky.

“About what?” I asked her, curious.

“Just about something stupid.” She laughed.

I nodded and stared into the sky too. The darkness made the world seem so much more calm and peaceful looking. The lights in the city looked beautiful from where I was looking.

“Junsu can I ask you a question?” She suddenly asked.

“Go ahead.” I smiled at her.

“How do you know when you like someone?” She suddenly asked.

I took a moment to think. I’ve never really liked someone. I mean, I take interest in a lot of girls, but there hasn’t been one that made me like a lot.

“Well, I guess when you’re with the person you like, you feel happy and at rest. You don’t have a care in the world. You smile and have fun with the person you like. You’ll start to think about them day and night.” I told her. Isn’t that what happens in stories and dramas?

“Uh huh…” She said as she nodded.

‘I wonder what she’s thinking about…’

“Do you have a girl that you like?” She asked me.

I took a moment to think again. ‘What’s up with all these questions?’

“Maybe.” I answered. I actually don’t know if I like anyone at the moment. I have a lot of friends that are girls, but I don’t know if I actually like them.

“Oh…” She muttered out.

“Is there something you’re struggling with?” I asked her.

“Yeah, but its fine.” She replied.

“No, tell me. I’m a good listener.” I said protested.

“Well, as you know so far, it has to do with liking right?” She asked me.

I nodded and let her continued.

“There’s a guy that I’m starting to like. The feelings aren’t very strong, but I know it’s there. But the thing is, the guy I like, he’s flirty with everyone, so I can’t tell if he likes me or not. I don’t know whether I should tell him I like him or not. I’m afraid that our friendship would start to go negative.” She slowly told me as she looked at the moon.

“Wow… That’s quite complicated.” I whispered.

“Yeah. What do you think I should do? Should I ask that guy if he likes me too?” She asked me, looking into my eyes as if to search for an answer.

“Well, do what your heart tells you to do. If that guy turns you down, than he must be an idiot. I mean, who would want to turn you down?” I said with a wink.

I saw her face blush in the darkness.

“Maybe. I’ll think about it. Maybe I’ll find out later on. Thanks Junsu. I’ll see you later.” She said before going back inside her room.

I stayed out a bit more.

-Zhang Li Yin-

“Arg, I’m so stupid. Why did I ask him those kinds of stuff?!” I shouted at my myself after I shut the door to the balcony and was sure Junsu couldn’t hear me.

I flopped onto my bed and covered my eyes in agonize. I groaned, thinking how stupid it was to tell Junsu about my crush, which was HIM.

I shut off the lights and tried to get some sleep. But because of HIM I wasn’t able to get much. All I could think of was him, all night. The way he smiles, the way he laughs, the way he winks, everything about him made me like him even more.

---------------

“Well, someone looks like a panda.” Eunji said as I walked into the living room, still in my Pj’s.

“Don’t start.” I groaned as I sat down next to her.

“What were you doing all night? You looke like you haven’t gotten a week of sleep.” She laughed at me.

“I couldn’t fall asleep.” I told her with a huge yawn.

“Let me take a wild guess. You were probably thinking about Junsu?” She bluntly asked.

I stayed quiet.

“I knew it.” She laughed and pointed at me.

“I told him that I like someone. I asked him question on what I should do.” I told her.

Eunji sat up and grabbed a pillow.

“Then what happened?” She asked, waiting to hear more about my wonderful night with Kim Junsu.

“He said I should give it a shot. He said if the turned me down then he’s an idiot.” I repeated what he said to me last night.

“THEN WHY DON’T YOU TELL HIM?!” Eunji suddenly jumped up from the couch and practically shouted at me.

“I don’t know… I want to wait a bit longer. Maybe I’ll be able to see if he actually likes me.” I protests quietly.

“Why? It seems obvious that he likes you.” Eunji calmed down a bit.

“I don’t know. I have a feeling that it’s not going to end up the way I want it to be.” I argued.

“You won’t know unless you try.” She said as she got up to go change.

‘Should I really tell him?’ I thought.

‘Why is this so hard?’ I thought again.

I decided that I should go out and relax. I grabbed my tennis racket and tennis balls with me. Then I went to the tennis court.

“Stupid me.” I said to myself as I hit the ball to the wall.

Moments after I started to play, someone shouted my name. I turned around to see that it was Junsu.

“What are you doing playing tennis by yourself?” He asked me.

“I don’t know.” I replied with a shrug of my shoulder.

“You could have asked me to practice with you.” He said as he took out one of his balls and went to one side of the court.

“Are you ready?!” He shouted as I positioned myself on the opposite end of him, ready for his serve.

He served the ball directly into my court. I thought I wasn’t going to be able to hit it back, but to my surprise, I did. When I hit the ball, it bounced back into Junsu’s court. He wasn’t able to hit it back to me.

“Hey! Not bad!” He shouted with a smile.

“You haven’t seen anything yet.” I smirked as he served again.

We went on and on for two hours straight. By the time we finished, I won. I beat him once again.

“Next time, we’ll play soccer. And I will win you.” He huffed as he tried to regain his strength after our epic battle.

“Yeah. Right.” I replied.

“Come on, loser pays for ice cream.” Junsu said as he hulled me up and walked to the ice cream shop.

After ordering our ice cream, we sat down outside where there was cool breeze. The hotness inside me seemed to not disappear. I was still as warm as when I finished playing tennis.

‘Is it because Junsu’s with me?’ I asked myself.

“How’s your ice cream?” He asked me, snapping me back to reality.

“Tastes good.” I smiled.

“I want a taste.” He said before grabbing my ice cream out of my hand. I wasn’t able to say no as he took a bite out of it.

“Yummy.” He smiled as he his lips.

“You want to try some of mine?” He offered his own cone.

“No, I’m good.” I shook my head.

“Fine.” He said as he went back to eating his own.

I laughed at his face. He was pouting in the cutest way.

“We should do this more often.” He said.

“You mean eating ice cream? Or playing sports?” I asked him. I was up for either anytime.

“Both.” He smiled.

I nodded in agreement.

I suddenly remembered something.

“Speaking of sports. I remembered I beat you in that tennis game last time. You lost, so you have to take me out and pay for everything.” I smiled at him.

“Yeah, I still remember that dreadful night.” He groaned as his memories came pouring back to him.

I chuckled at him.

“Well, I can take you out tomorrow. Are you free tomorrow?” He asked me.

I nodded.

“Great. Then we’ll go out tomorrow. Is there anything you want to do?” He asked me.

“Well, I was actually thinking of going to the theme park. It looks quite fun.” I said.

“Then, we’ll go to the theme park. Then, maybe we could go watch a movie and then have dinner.” He suggested.

“No, it’s okay. That’s too much.” I protested. I didn’t want him to waste so much money on me.

“No, a bet is a bet. I lost. I’ll be treating you tomorrow. So make sure you don’t bring your wallet.” He laughed.

I nodded and smiled. My stomach was feeling so happy. I could feel it.

‘I can’t wait for tomorrow.’ I thought to myself.