CHAPTER 7: THE BOYS NIGHT OUT!

WHEN "THE HAPPY VIRUS" FALLS IN LOVE

 

 

CHAPTER 7: THE BOYS NIGHT OUT!

 

“WOAH! WOAH! My ChanYeollo is growing up!” Kai messed my hair causing me to throw my intensive glare to him. “Aww, you’re leaving us already ChanYeolliepop? I’m going to miss you. No, all of us will going to miss you.” I looked at SuHo who’s almost in the verge of crying. “Yah! Hyung! Stop over acting!” Me and the rest of the gang laughed at SuHo’s overprotective personality. “I’m just stating the truth?” SuHo hissed and continue to eat his food. “So, ChanYeollie. How’s the lunch date with your Ali?”

“It’s fine and we shared different stories that I won’t tell to you eventhough I am your friend because it is confidential and she maybe she won’t like it if I tell to you gusy so I’m so sorry and by the way please stop calling me those nicknames because I hate it and I think I should stop speaking because I can’t breathe anymore.” I said in one sentence, no breathing no stopping.

“Dude! You better join the Guinness world of record for the title of “The man who can hold his breath while speaking for almost 10 seconds” hyung.” Sehun said, with his famous lisp. “And maybe you should get the record of “A man who can’t pronounce “S” properly.” Kai added. “Shut up JongIn! You tanned man and whatthooever.” I saw Sehun rolled his eyes while Kai smirked, getting his victory. Sehun was about to throw the bread when, “Hey, would you just shut your mouth and eat your food!” KyungSoo shouted, Sehun and Kai returned to their seat and started to laugh. In the end, KyungSoo ended up sighing while the others were holding their stomach. Poor KyungSoo.

After hours of flying food made by Kai and Sehun, hours of KyungSoo’s being laughed at, SuHo’s over acting about my issue, and BaekHyun’s never ending laughter they finally get tired and we decided to meet here again later to have a sleep over if that’s what you called at SuHo’s house since his parents are not present. We bid good bye and some death threats were thrown to each other if he will not show up later. “Yah! I’ll burn your house and skin you alive if you will not come!” SeHun shouted to Kai. “Huh! Shut up TheHun.” He replaid. We parted ways, I went home with Baekkie since our house was really near each other. Their house was located at the front of our house.

I bid goodbye to Baek as I enter my house, the presence of silence welcome me. Well, I’m used to it. I hurriedly went to my room and pack my necessary things to bring later. I picked a pair of shirt some jogging pants, towels, my tooth brush of course, some snacks and my favourite SpongeBob boxers. The time I finished packing, I heard the doorbell rang, I made my way downstairs and opened the door seeing BaekHyun with his big bag. “Dude, your bag is way bigger than you.” I said, scanning him from top to bottom. He put his bag down. “Suho borrowed my XBOX. His was broken a month ago.” Oh, why did I didn’t know that. “Let’s go? ” He asked. I nodded.

“MOVE YOU AAAAAAAAAAH!” SuHo shouted. They’ve been playing race ever since they’ve stepped on SuHo’s house, he is on the lead. “Hahahah! Hyung! Look! ” I pointed at the door, and he looked at it. “Hah! Look who’s on the lead now!” I shouted, SuHo covered my eyes. “Yahh!” I moved it away but again he’s on the lead. “Look! Hyung! The door!” I pointed at the door again, but my eyes are still focused on the screen. “Shut Up ChanYeol! You can’t fool me!”

We had our dinner for the nth time; we all have a great appetite. Sometimes, I wonder how we ended up being together as a group. I looked at SeHun the youngest in our group, he looks so serious and calm but to be honest, he loves to act cute and do some aegyeo to get what he wants.

Beside him is Kai, or Kim JongIn he preferred to call him Kai to some unknown circumstances. He loves to dance a lot with Sehun. He got those y tanned skin, if I were a girl I’ll fall for him instantly I’ll laid my eyes on him. Placing the plates in the table, there is KyungSoo, Do KyungSoo, the mother in our group he likes to nag about everything but we don’t find it irritating since it is for the best. He usually close with Kai, he has an amazing voice and good in beat boxing too. Oh! His Kimchi spaghetti is the best! He usually threatened Kai that he won’t make one anymore if Kai wouldn’t follow him.

Beside me is BaekHyun, my best friend. We’re very close ever since then because they live across us. I remember when he first talked to me, I was crying back then.

 

-FLASHBACK-

I was six years old back then.

My parent has to leave again, for the fourth time this past 3 months. I started to throw tantrums and shouted at the top of my lungs. I get tired.  I sat at the swing, tears was rolling down in my face. I sniffed for the nth time, and lowered my head. Good thing, I was alone that time.

“Hey, you!” I heard someone shouted. I didn’t move an inch, tired of talking and moving. “Hey! I said you!” He shouted again, out of annoyance I looked at him. “What?!” I glared at him, he stepped back. “Why are you crying! You’re so tall! And boys don’t cry!” The little boy panicked, I saw him grabbed into his pocket and he offered me his white handkerchief.  

“T-thanks.” I said, currently in the verge of crying because it is the first time that someone cared for me. “I’m BaekHyun. Byun BaekHyun.”

“ChanYeol, Park Chanyeol. So you’re the new family in front of our house.” I nodded. “I think so. So why are you crying ChanYeollie?”

I tell everything about my family, the reason of all this tears. He also shared his story, his mom died because of cancer and he is living with his dad. I found a new friend in him.

“Since, my friends are all handsome like me. I want you to be my friend Yeollie.” He offered his hands, my eyes widened. “Since I’m asking you to be my friend, so think of it as a privilege.” He smirked. I gave him my toothy smile and shook his hand.

“Sure, let’s be friends.”

 

 

 

YAAY! SO I FINALLY HAVE A POSTER!! <3 THANKS TO SEUNGWON FROM 

▬▬s l o w motion ★

 :D

 

don't forget to drop some comments and subscribe! HAHAHA! AND VOTE? XD Thank you! I really want to hear your opinion about my story guise! TAT