CHAPTER 5: A DATE???

WHEN "THE HAPPY VIRUS" FALLS IN LOVE

 

I groaned as the light from sun hits my eyes. Another day, another boring day, another another day.  Ugh, student’s life. I walked over my bathroom and stared at myself at the mirror “hello happy virus! Smile.” I said while putting a dog smile on my face. But wait, today is Friday. So, I’m going to see Ali on Chemistry class again! I dance, jump around and did some robotic dance move. After sweating a lot, I slowly took of my clothes and decided to have long bath.  

 

I smiled at the mirror for the last time and headed outside to go to school. Putting earphones and setting up in high volume, I swayed my head back and forth to the music of Two Moons by Exo-k. Especially the part sang by the deep voice of I don’t know his name. I skipped my way onto school and headed to my first subject. Chemistry. I smiled to myself thinking that I have to meet her again. “Such a good mood, eh?” My best friend asked as he smiled at every girl he passed by. Such a playboy.

 

-

“He’s here don’t look.” Lu Han grabbed Ali’s face and forced her to looked at him. “Lu Han, stop it or else I’ll bite your hand.” Ali glared at Lu Han. “Okay okay. But don’t look at him. Okay?” Ali sighed and nodded in defeated. “For the nth times, why do you hate him so much?” She asked. “Because he lives on his own and he is weird.” Her eyes widened. “What?” Ali’s eyes rounded in shock. “It is true, he lives on his own because his mother passed away while giving birth to him and his father is currently working on abroad.” Lu Han answered, flipping some pages in their chemistry books. “Aww, poor ChanYeol. What can I do to him? I want to make him happy.” Ali pouted and sighed.

 

“What? Make him happy? Well, I suggested you should go on a date with him which I don’t totally approve because-” Lu Han saw Ali’s eyes formed into cute eye smile. “Oh no, you’re not going on a date with him Ali.” LuHan said. “But why? There’s nothing wrong going on a date with him. Besides, I won’t allow you to have one.” Lu Han smirked, he won again. “I don’t need you permission LuHan. Going to ask him later after class.” Ali winked at Luhan while he frowned his face. Defeated.

 

The chemistry teacher entered the room and it’s time to go  to their assigned seats. Lu Han paired with Baek while Ali and ChanYeol. “Hi there Yeollie!” Ali greeted with a smile. “H-Hi.” He answered back.  “Yah, why so nervous?” ChanYeol rubbed the back part of his neck while he smiled shyly. “Hey you liked to have a lunch with me later?” ChanYeol was taken aback with the sudden question of Ali. He took a deep breath and started to meditate himself in his mind to keep calm. “W-why?” He answered, cracking in the end of his voice. “Nothing. You don’t like?”

 

-

Chanyeol’s POV

 

Damn! She asked me for a date. I don’t know if it’s a date since I’ll just have a lunch with her but I don’t care! As long as I am with her. I try to act naturally in front of her but Lord, I’m getting nervous easily. Maybe, next time I’ll just die with nervousness because of her. “No, I like it.” I lowered my head. She patted my shoulder and give me a thumbs up. The teacher started to discuss some random bull and I felt sleepy, waking up early is a big NO. I felt my eyes getting heavy as the teachers discuss about cells and tissues and unicorns and rainbows. What?! I mentally slapped myself and decided to be attentive since I’m imagining some weird things.

 

After the hell hour of discussing, our teacher started to do an experiment regarding on what we learned for today. “So, you and your partner must draw the slide with cell that I’ll give to you later. Easy as that. Good luck then. Draw as it is. Arasso?” the teacher handed five slides with specimen on each group, using the microscope we they have to do is to setup the slide and saw what we saw in the slides. Easy as one two three. Me and Ali started immediately when the teacher handed us our slides. 

 

“Yeol! Look at this, it is so awesome!” I saw her face in delight, I walked towards her, she moved a bit and I looked at it. Since it’s cell, expect lot of red, violet and pink colours in the slide. I looked at her and nodded. During the experiment, I saw her flipping her hair every time she looks at the microscope. Without my confirmation, my body move on its own. My hands placed her hair behind her ears. She blushed. What did I just do again! Spare me Lord!

 

“Ugh. So-sorry. I didn’t mean to.” I said apologetically, “It, it’s  okay.” She stuttered.

 

Our group finished first. Thanks to Ali I have an extra thirty to waste time during lunch, oh wait. We’ll have a lunch later. I wonder if she still remembers. “Hey, I’ll just say good bye to Lu Han before we go. Wait here.” Gosh! She remember! I want to dance and roll like a buffalo.  I looked at her while she bid good bye to Lu Han. Hahaha! I bet Lu Han is jealous. Good for him. I grabbed my phone and send a message to BaekHyun telling that I have a lunch date with my future girlfriend.

 

I saw Lu Han glaring at me, and I gave him my precious smirk.

 

“Let’s go.” She grabbed my arms and headed to the cafeteria, since we left the room thirty minutes earlier. We are the only people whose occupying the whole cafeteria. “Wow, first time eating here with no one except for us.” She said. “Me too.” My deep voice echoed in the whole cafeteria. We headed to the food counter and grabbed something nutritious. I ordered a bulgogi rice and Melon juice, while Ali picked bulgogi rice plus bananamilk plus a cinnamon roll. What an appetite. She’s one of a kind, not caring about her weight and everything else.

 

Oh Ali, what did you do to me?

 

 “Hey, can I ask you something?”

 

 


 

here's an update for you! HAHAHAHHAA! Please comment, subscribe and spread my fanfic. :D Thanks!