CHAPTER 1: PARK CHANYEOL

WHEN "THE HAPPY VIRUS" FALLS IN LOVE

 

“Hi, I’m Park ChanYeol. Your classmate in chemistry class, I know it may sound funny but I really like you. I hope you accept my feelings. The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew you were the one. Please have a date with me-”

 

“Stop doing that Yeol. It’s getting creepier every time you do it.” BaekHyun pulled his best friend away who is about to kiss the tree. “You better confess to Ali, rather than that tree. And as a friend, I think she’ll going to creep out when you’ll kiss her.” He patted his best friend’s back who was now seated on the ground, messing his hair. “I wanted to confess to her as much as you know but I don’t have the confidence to say it!” ChanYeol frowned. BaekHyun raised his eyebrows. “So the almighty happy virus loses his confidence now huh?” He smirked. “Shut up Baek, you’re not helping.” ChanYeol rolled his eyes as he dust off some grass in his pants.

 

The bell rung and the two teens headed back to their next subject, which is chemistry. “I think you should already confess to her. Maybe she feels the same way too.” BaekHyun said to ChanYeol as he gets his chemistry book from his locker. “Duh?! He’s ALI dude. ALI. The most perfect girl in the whole campus. There’s not even a single chance that she’ll going to like me back.” ChanYeol sighed and walked towards their room. He whistled some random tune while he plays with his book. Before entering he peeped first in the glass window and there he saw Ali, on her usual place, with her usual seatmate slash best friend, LuHan.

 

Lu Han is the best friend of Ali since grade school. Their parents were also best friends. He is a pure Chinese but living here in Korea. He has an amazing voice, angelic face, smart brain. Jack of all trades. She loves Ali, not only as a best friend but the other way around. He is just afraid of telling it to her because he don’t want to lose the friendship he shared with Ali. To be honest, everyone knows that he liked her. Well, who wouldn’t? You can see him every time sticking with Ali, he doesn’t pay attention to other girls except for her and last who wouldn’t fall for that girl. It’s obvious.

 

The two teens rushed their way to the room and good thing they were not late. The time they entered the room, the teacher was already behind them. “Good Afternoon class, due to some reasons, I’m going to regroup you by pair today.” The students frowned and dislike the idea of regrouping but the professor remained blabbering about some special projects to be passed at the last day of this school year and without that they can’t graduate. Blah. Blah. Blah.

 

“Okay let’s start, BaekHyun with LuHan.”

 

-=ChanYeol’s POV=-

 

I unconsciously smiled when I heard LuHan being paired with my best friend, now I have a chance to be paired up with the love of my life. “Kai and KyungSoo, seat there.” The teacher pointed to the small boy with big eyes that looks like will going to pop out any time and to the tanned y boy with big lips. There were still four people left including me and Ali. I looked at her and she was talking to LuHan. I just rolled my eyes. “SeHun and HyoRin. And the last pair, ChanYeol and Ali.”

 

“ChanYeol and Ali.” I repeated in my mind.

 

“ChanYeol and Ali…”

 

.

 

“Park ChanYeol! This is the last time I’ll call you or else you have to drop this subject! Park ChanYeol!!”

 

I snapped out from day dreaming, I heard my classmates started to burst out laughing. “It is not time to day dream ChanYeol.” The professor hissed at me. I stood up and headed to the seat where I located without bothering other students that is laughing at me.

 

“Hey! Park ChanYeol right the professor is kinda hard on you don’t you think?” I heard her chuckled.

 

I gazed up to where the voice came from and I saw Ali seated beside me.  She ing knows my name, throws confetti everywhere! Better to tell BaekHyunnie later. So now, I have say something. Think something nice ChanYeol or act cool, ChanYeol. Act cool. “Errr. Y-Yes.” My voice cracked up a bit which really humiliated me. Not so cool. Damn. “Wow, you have a deep voice. I like it.” She gave me her famous smile and thumbs up. I smiled and scrunched up my nose. Which is not a good idea because I think she’ll find it weird. 

 

“So I guess we’ll be together up to the last day. Please take care of me.” She stood up from her sit and bowed ninety degrees. “N-No, n-need to bow Ali.” I stuttered. Really why do I keep on stuttering? I looked like a right now. I felt my face turns to red, I looked away so she wouldn’t see my red face. “Are you okay ChanYeollie?” I looked at her, hearing her saying my name like that makes me go want to roll like a buffalo down the stairs and eat all the available things that I can see. Oh my God Ali! What did you do to me?! I really love you!

 

Oh how I wish I can confess to you right now.

 

“Y-yes.”

 

.

 

I cracked.

 

The professor started to discuss some random bull and I felt uncomfortable because I’m seated beside my girl. At the corner of my eye, I saw Lu Han’s glaring at me. Well, what can I do? I’m with my Ali. LuHan is on my number one list of rivals with Ali, simply because it is way too obvious that he really likes her. Too good, my Ali is innocent. I smirked and good thing he didn’t saw it, well who cares even the carebears don't care.

 

“Okay class, you may leave already.”

 

Time has passed and I didn’t even bid farewell to Ali. In fact, we didn’t talk to each other after I cracked up after she asked if I was okay. Awkward at its finest. Spell awkward. Capital C-H-A-N-Y-E-O-L.

 

“The way LuHan stares at you earlier, I can really feel that he hates you already.” My small best friend elbowed me on my stomach and it hurts like hell. “I know BaekHyun, I know. No need to shove it on my face.” I rolled my eyes.  “By the way I want to confess my feelings to her tomorrow after chemistry class. Help me.” I looked at him with my pleaded eyes which he couldn’t resist. “Why me? I’m not expert when it comes to that!” Baek shouted. “As if, you’re the almighty Byun BaekHyun. You can make all the girls fall in love with you.”

 

“Aha, I’ve got an idea.”

 

     ★     ★    ★     

Chapter 1 is up! Thanks for my new subscriber! Hope to hear some words from you! :D Good thing BaeKhyun has an idea on how ChanYeol can confess his feelings. Please help me! Give me some idea, because to be honest I don't have any idea. XD please please please! 

 

ADVANCE THANK YOU ! :D SUBCRIBE, LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND SPREAD MY PAGE! :D