Chapter Two

Imperfect Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Despite what Yoona had initally thought, Donghae took three days before having the guts to talk to her.

"Hey!" Yoona immediately turned at the sound of Donghae's voice. As much as she hate to admit it but for the past three days, Lee Donghae had been plaguing her mind, leaving her more curious than ever. This was the first time this had ever happened. Usually, she didn't gave a second thought about any guy but clearly, Donghae was an exception.

"Hello." Yoona smiled demurely at Donghae. Her eyes darted around him, taking in his face and body quickly. Unconsciously, she her lips. Damn, he's in good shape. Yoona glanced up and caught Donghae checking her out as well. Her cheeks flushed and she hugged her books to her chest.

"You know, my eyes are up here." Yoona pointed at her eyes and Donghae chuckled at the sight of Yoona with her wide doe eyes and a slender finger pointing at them. Yoona turned red; how dare he laugh at her! Turning on her heel, she flipped her long hair (Yoona smirked when it slapped Donghae's face) and walked away.

"No, wait!" Donghae hastily shouted, placing a hand on Yoona's shoulder and stopped her.

"Hands off, ert." Yoona stated in a steely voice. Immediately, Donghae removed his hand. Instead, he placed his hands into his jeans pocket.

"So, you're in my homeroom." Donghae commented nervously, staring at Yoona. She nodded her head, "Yes, I know. I'm not blind, you know."

Donghae stared at Yoona, wondering in the world how did a pretty girl like Yoona could have such a sharp and blunt tongue. Shaking his head somberly, Donghae remarked, "You're really straightforward, aren't you?"

Surprisingly, Yoona let out a bark of laughter. "I know. That's who I am."

Donghae grinned and Yoona smiled back. No words were needed but the two of them had formed a truce. After all, hadn't they both check each other out?

Yoona strolled towards th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter