Chapter One

Imperfect Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi, welcome back!"

"Oh my gosh, you're as pretty as last year!"

"Marry me, please!"

"Sorry but no." Im Yoona smiled apologetically before rushing past the love-sick fool. Who was she? Well, let's see. Yoona's the most popular girl in this whole school. Also, she's the prettiest of all the female students. Not to mention, she's the only daughter of the Im empire, one of the most richest and influential companies in all of Seoul. Oh and did I say that's she y, free and single?

Sighing heavily yet with a small smile, Yoona placed her stuff inside her locker. It was only the first day of school and she had already received her tenth confession / proposal. Considering the fact that last year, she had only received fifteen just in the first five minutes, this was a great decrease, indeed.

"Hello, Yoona!" Seo Joohyun or she prefers, Seohyun, smiled brightly as she popped up beside Yoona. Seohyun was as pretty as Yoona but she prefers to keep a low profile and after seeing how many hearts Yoona had broken with a simple 'No', she is more than determined to keep away from boys. Yes, Seohyun prefers to stay out of the lime-light and not destroy anyone's heart.

"Hello, Seohyun. How was your vacation?" Yoona queried curiously, shutting her locker before hugging her books to her chest.

"Great, I guess. Kyuhyun gave me a stuffed toy Keroro for Christmas." Seohyun answered, with a smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter