Goodbyes

Bless the Broken Road

It's been almost a year since my last update sorry about that. i have a lot of ideas for different stories so im working on several fanfics and two actual stories so sorry if i dont update regularly. But i'll try my best to update my two storiesthats on here as soon as i can.

****************************************

You woke up to some noises coming from the kitchen and went to check it out. In the kitchen was Sarah and JR cooking breakfast and what looks like flirting (the innocent unconscious kind) "Sarah must have something about her to make him like that." Someone whispered behind you. You jumped and covered your mouth to keep from disturbing them. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's okay. I'm normally jumpy in the morning, Minhyun-shi. But what do you mean by 'there must be something about Sarah'?" You whispered back.

"JR doesn't care about anybody especially girls. He only cares about protecting his sisters, their friends, and his. So to unknowingly flirt like this, there must be something about her. Especially when he just met her yesterday."

"Same with Sarah. She is very sweet and caring but becuase of something or someone she doesn't trust guys very easily. It took Minki a year for Sarah to trust him for the others it was a little longer especially Minho Oppa since her sister, Yuri liked him. She had a certain expectation for her to trust him well enough. She is very protective of her sister even though Yuri is older. But, they do look realy good together."

"They really do. Sarah might be the one to make him open up more." Minhyun said.

"They might be able to help each other open up." you said, smiling at the scene.

"Well, I guess it’s time to wake the others.” He said turning to leave the hallway. “Oh, and just call me Minhyun or Oppa.” He smiled at you before leaving. You smiled back and went to help him. After everyone woke up you went to help JR and Sarah bring breakfast out in the living room. As you guys ate you all talked and laughed. Minho and Brian went somewhere while everyone else finished their breakfast.

“Oh, mom planned lunch. So if we don’t leave soon she will be mad.” Mihee said.

“Oh, speaking of leaving, when are you guys leaving?” Luna asked.

“In two weeks. We’ll be living with Gina Noona and Aeyoung.” Minho said.

“Aunt Eunhee doesn’t like us, does she?” you asked.

“She likes money she can get.” Minki said.

“And she can’t have our money.” Minho added.

“So she doesn’t like us because she can’t have our money?” You asked.

“Sadly, yes, Minah. That was the reason why she left my dad. Because he became poor.” Aeyoung said.

“That is mean and very selfish.”

“Yes, it is. Very selfish.”

“Hey, we have to go. K.Will called and told me he needs all of us to help him finish a project.” Jenna  said.

“Really? Now?” JR said. Jenna nodded. He sighed and grabbed his stuff.

“I’m sure we will see them again soon.” Minhyun said.

“Bye, Guys. See you in two weeks.” You said as they left.

*For the next two weeks you spent every day with your friends. The day before you left Minho and Minki packed up your parents room and all your friends spent the night there for the last time.

“Hey, Minhyun. We found her.” U-kwon said as everyone was eating dinner. “Sorry, I didn’t tell you earlier. But I’m going there to convince her that you don’t hate her for leaving and to come back. I know she’s looking for you too and that she feels bad for not finding you sooner or fighting hard enough to stay with you. You’re her little brother. She loves you.”

“And tell her your feelings for her.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I’m not stupid. Ever since we were kids you always had a thing for Noona. You used to learn dance moves just to show her. But when they left and took her, you stopped dancing all together. Then you started dancing again last year. So I thought you were finally getting over her and met someone else. Until now.”

“Why isn’t your sister with you?” Minzy asked.

“My so-called ‘parents’ took her with them when they abandoned me when I was 9. Since then, I’ve been living with Aron Hyung, and then when his mom passed, we moved in with JR, and then Baekho came not long afterwards.” The mood wasn’t pleasant so you suggested to play games, and the others sensing what you were trying to do agreed and after about half an hour it work. Everyone was luaghing and singing and just being plain weird till it got late and everyone went to sleep. Then early in the morning you were woken up by Minho, to get ready. Minyoung was still asleep so you did your daily routine quietly and and brought everything downstairs so that your oppas and your uncle can load them in the truck and then your uncle would take them to storage since his house is already full and your aunt didn’t want anything from your house in hers.

When it was just Minyoung’s things still in the house, you woke her up, gave her a new diaper, dressed her, and gave her a bottle, while Minki was packing her diaper bag and Minho and the others were packing up the rest of her things and putting the stuff they will need in their uncle’s truck and all the other things in the storage truck. When everything was packed and loaded, you all said goodbye to your old friends. Your new friends had left early that morning because they were needed someplace. After your goodbyes, the four of you along with your cousins and Uncle left to go to their house.

The rest of the summer was annoying, your aunt would not stop complaining about Minyoung and every little thing that you three would do. Aeyoung was mean to you all most the time since her mother was home every day. A week after school started, your uncle took the four of you to see houses. You looked at four, you liked all of them but one all of you liked, Minyoung even kept cooing and giggling so you all agreed on the fourth house.  It wasn’t to small but it wasn’t big, it was the perfect size four the four of you. It was grey and white with a few things that needed to be fixed.  It had a white pickit fence that needed a few new boards and to be repainted along with the house. It had a nice little porch in front and the yard was pretty big. It had trees surrounding it giving it a lot of shade but it did not give off that creepy feeling either.

The inside was in better shape then outside but it still needed to be fixed a bit. The kitchen was nice and big with dining room separated by a half wall. The living room was biger then the kitchen and dining room combined. There was a bedroom downstairs that Minho claimed.  With a bathroom next to it. And then three bedrooms upstairs with a bathroom inbetween the two smaller bedrooms.Your oppas agreed that you’d get the master bedroom which had a bathroom in it as well since Minyoung will stay with you. Minki’s room was right next to yours while the other bedroom was across the hallway. They decided it’d be the playroom for now then it’d turn into Minyoung’s room when she can sleep by herself. Your uncle said that he’d get someone to help fix the place up before they move in. The lawn needed to be cut, the backyard had a big tree in the back.

The tree had a big, thick branch that Minho said he’s going to put two swings on for the girls. There were too many branches for a treehouse. After picturing where everything might fit everyone headed back toUncle Jonghyun’s place where luckily Eunhee was gone. The rest of the day, you guys were just watching movies after you did your homework and everything. For the next month, your uncle had people working on your house and it was almost done. When they finished, your uncle got all your stuff from storage and took you to your new house.

Before you guys start moving things in your uncle leads you to the backyard. When you get back there you freeze. Next to the tree is another building. “it’s already furnished and everything. I thought since your friends used to always sleep over at your old house and wasn’t allowed at mine and this house isn’t big enough for all of them plus new friends in the future, you’d like a building built just for sleepovers. You guys went inside and saw there was several folding tables and chairs. You went to the wooden door and opened it. You gasped at the kitchen. It was huge, it was bigger then your living room. It had everything a kitchen would need times two. You looked in everything. The fridge, pantry and cabinets were filled with food that would last a while. You looked at the big cabinet next to the pantry and saw it filled with hundreds of dishes.

You heard your uncle say that the tables and chairs all fit in the closet  when folded up and that the closet was full of mattresses and blankets and pillows. You left the kitchen and went to your brothers and sister. When you guys looked everywhere in the new building, you guys headed back to the front to find Gina, Beast, Bigbang, and 2NE1 waiting for you guys.

“Hey, guys.” You said as you hugged them. They greeted and hugged you back and then you guys brought everything inside. When everything was unpacked all that was left was your parents things. Everyone took a break and that’s when you got shocked beyond belief.

“You’re moving?!” Minki exclaimed.

“Yeah. All our friends are coming as well. The only ones staying are Beast, Nu’EST, their girls are coming as well but will be moving back here soon. We wish we didn’t have to move but our boss had reassigned us and when one of us moves the others follow, except the ones staying. They stayed a bit more before leaving to finish packing their things. The three of went to the living room where your parents boxes were and went through them to see what to keep and what to give away. You kept all your moms stuffed animals, dolls, clothes, pictures, jewelry, and everything that was important to your mother you kept. Also you kept everything that was important to your father as well.

You put all the stuff that you weren’t keeping back in the boxes and put them back in the truck to be given away. When you guys were done, it was time for bed so you took Minyoung, who was quietly playing with her toys the whole time, out of her playpen with her favorite toy and got her ready for bed and then got ready yourself. When you were done you brought her downstairs to say goodnight to the boys like everyday. And then you went back upstairs and rocked her back and forth in your mother’s rocking chair as you sang your mother’s lullaby to her. When she fell asleep you kept rocking till you knew she would wake when you moved and put her in her crib next to your bed and went to sleep yourself not knowing that tomorrow was going to be one of the worst days ever.