A Happy but Sad Birthday

Bless the Broken Road

A week had passed since then accident, the funeral and the reading of the wills were held 3 days after your father passed. Now it was your 10th birthday, everyone wanted to do a big party just to get your mind off being an orphan now but they knew that it would make you think of your parents and grandparents even more so they decided not to. Minho had found the presents from them and went to your parents room where you stay most of the time. He saw you laying on their bed looking at the pictures left on the night stand. (Everything else was packed up but Minho made sure that their parents room was untouched til the day they left to live with Jonghyun. Jonghyun promised that they’d only live with them for a year and then Jonghyun will rent a house closer to the school for them). Minho sat next to you and pulled you up so you were sitting.

“I know you don’t want to open any gifts today, but just open these. Appa, Grandma, and Grandpa would be really happy if you do.” Minho said as he handed you the two presents.

“These from them?” Minho nodded. You slightly smiled.

“There’s our gorgeous Minah. She’s been missing for a week now and we all missed her very badly. But she’s still not fully here yet.” Minki says as he comes in with Gina holding Minyoung. When you saw her trying to reach for you, guilt filled you. *Umma, Appa. I broke my promise. I stopped singing to her and telling her stories about you. I stopped crying as well as everything else. I broke my promise to Frog Oppa as well.* A tear fell from your eyes.

“I’m sorry. It’s just really hard to be happy and move on without them.”

“We know. We haven’t moved on either but we’re not letting our emotions take control of us. We were needed by you and Minyoung and all our friends. We aren’t trying to give you a guilt trip, I can see that you feel guilty, don’t be. It’s understandable. But we still miss our cheerful and happy little sister who can brighten up the universe with her smile.” Minho said.

“I will keep my promises. A promise to sing and tell Minyoung stories of Mom, Dad, Grandma, and Grandpa. And I promise to be happy.” Everyone smiled and hugged you. “You think you can call everyone and tell them to come over to celebrate? I haven’t seen them since the funeral and I know it’s my fault.”

“Of course. You want to open these now or wait till everyone is here.”

“I’ll wait.” Everyone smiled and called the others. Minho said that if they wanted they could bring guests. After they were done, Minho got all the decorations and started to decorate the house and backyard with Minki while Gina left to go get a cake after she found out exactly how many people were coming. You were in your room with Minyoung since Minho wont let you help. Gina came back with a small box along with Aeyoung and Doojoon they also had a box in their hands.

“That isn’t the cake, right?” Minki asked asked. Gina looked at him and shook her head.

“No. It’s my present for Minah. But about the cake, it’s in the car. Minho-ah, Minki-ah, can you help Doojoon with bringing the cake in. It’s in three pieces.”

“Sure. Oh, put the gifts on the table out back on the patio, on the left. The right table will be for the cake fand food.” Minho said as he left with Minki and Doojoon to go get the cake. Gina and Aeyoung put the presents where Minho said to and finished decorating. After a few minutes, the boys came in with the cake boxes and set it on the ‘cake’ table. Gina took the cake out of the box and set the cake up.  (Three different size pieces)

“Why did you get so much cake?” Minho asked.

“Well, there’s 50 people coming, maybe more. I needed to make sure that everyone had at least one slice.” Gina said. Minho nodded in agreement. “Anyways, I’m going to go check on Minah and Minyoung.” Gina said as she went up the stairs to your room. She knocked and opened your door to see you on your bed rocking back and forth holding Minyoung. “Hey, She asleep?” Gina whispered. You nodded.

“For awhile now. How is everything going? And when can I go down?” You asked.

“The decorations are done and we are now waiting for the guests to arrive. Aeyoung and Doojoon are here. The others are coming with guests of their own. And you can come down when Minyoung wakes up. Oh wear this before you come down.” Gina said as she handed you a box. “It’s Dad’s gift to you. He wanted you to wear it during the party.” Gina said before she was called by Aeyoung. “Gotta go see what she needs. See ya downstairs.” Gina said she left the room. About 30 minutes later, Minyoung woke up.

“You’re awake. Let me get changed then we can go.” You said as you set Minyoung down on the bed and opened up the box. You gasped at the dress that was inside. It was an icy-blue, floor-length dress with matching shoes and necklace. “Ok, lets go see Unnies and Oppas.” You said as you picked up Minyoung and went downstairs to see no one in the living room or any where else in the house. Just then IU came into the living room.

“Omo. You look so cute. Come on, everyone’s waiting for you out back. There are lots of people for the birthday girl to greet.” She said as the both of you headed to the backyard. There you saw all your friends and some people you didn’t know. Taemin looked up and smiled.

“The birthday girl is here!” With that everyone looked at you and gasped. You heard them compliment the dress and how cute you looked with you wavy hair.

“Omo. Minah-ah, you really look like a fairy princess.” Gina said as she hugged you. You smiled at her. She then took Minyoung as your friends came and wished you a happy birthday as they hugged you. You smiled and thanked them. After hugging all your friends. Junhyung, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Kikwang, Dongwoon, and Mihee came up to you with three other girls. The girls were linking arms with the boys so you suspected they were their girlfriends. “Hey, Oppas and Mihee Unnie.” You said as they hugged you.

“Happy Birthday, Baby Girl.” Junhyung said as he hugged you. “Minah, these are our girlfriends. Hara, Hyuna, and Gayoon.” He said gesturing to the girls.

“Hi, I’m Goo Hara. Junhyung’s girlfriend. It’s so nice to finally meet you. I heard so much about you from Beast Oppas. And Happy birthday. ” said the girl with the long wavy hair, holding onto Junhyung’s arm. “And this is my cousin, Kim Hyuna.” She gestured to a really gorgeous girl with long dark red hair, holding Hyunseung’s hand.

“It’s nice meeting you.” Hyuna said.

“Hey, I’m Yoseob’s girlfriend, Heo Gayoon.” The girl with the light brown hair said.

“Minah, this is my brother and sister.” Mihee gestured to the two people behind her. That was when you noticed the big group behind them. “Kim Jonghyun, otherwise known as JR, and Hyemi, but she likes to be called Kat. And this is  one of JR’s friends, Hwang Minhyun. Him and the others are like  brothers to us.” They all bowed and shook your hand. You smiled and bowed back.

Dongwoon then pointed to the rest of the group. There was five boys and four girls. He pointed to the boys. “These are our friends, Bigbang. This is Choi Seunghyun, or TOP, Dong Taeyang, Kwon Jiyong aka G-Dragon, Kang Daesung, and Lee Seunghyun, or Seungri.” He then pointed to the girls. “And this is 2NE1, Park Bom, Dara Park, who is Jiyong’s girlfriend, Lee Chaerin, or CL, who is seungri’s cousin, and Gong Minzy. Guys, this is our Fairy Princess, Choi Minah, who just turned 10 today.”

“Happy Birthday, Minah.” They all said at the same the time.

“Thanks, guys.”

“Hey, Minah. Looks like you already met our cousins.” Miyoung said as she came up to Mihee with Key and Youngmi.

“They’re your cousins?” They nodded.

“They live with us. Our mom took them in when her sister and brother-in-law were ki…when they left for something really important. Mom even takes care of the Nu’EST boys.” Kat said. Dara came up to you. She moved your hair out of your face and smiled.

 “I was right. You are a natural beauty. Can I put your hair up? I think you should show off your beauty.” You shyly nodded. Dara went behind you and combed your hair back and put it up in a high ponytail. “That’s not too tight, right?” she asked. You shook your head.

“No, it’s fine. Thanks, Dara-shi.”

“Please call me Unnie. All of us are older then you execpt CL who is the same age as you and Minzy who is 7.”

“Call us Oppa, as well.” Jiyong said as he wrapped his arm around Dara’s waist and smiled at you. You smiled and nodded.

“Okay, Oppas.” You then heard Minyoung crying. You went to Gina and she handed her to you. “Shh. I’m here. Unnie’s here, sweetie.” You started rocking her and humming your mother’s song. Minyoung slowly stopped crying.

“Wow, for a ten year old you’re amazing with her, Unnie.” Minzy said.

“Thanks, Minzy.”

“Where’s your par…Hmph?” Minzy started but Dongwoon stopped her. She looked at him and he shook his head with a sad expression. Everyone saw it and Minzy dropped the question.

“I’ll be back. Minyoung’s probably hungry.” Minho came up.

“Here, let me. It’s your party. Go and have fun. Doojoon, can you play some music?” Minho asked. He took Minyoung and went to the kitchen to feed her.

“Of course. The DJ is in the house.” Doojoon said as he played your favorite songs. You smiled as Taemin pulled you to the dance floor and started to dance. You laughed as you saw him dance funny. He was an amazing dancer but most of the time he would dance really weird just to make you or the others smile and laugh. You saw Amanda standing by the house and whispered something in Taemin’s ear. He blushed, nodded, and disappeared in the crowd of your dancing friends only to reappear beside Amanda. You went over to Doojoon after Taemin left and whispered in his ear. He looked at you, then Taemin and Amanda, smiled and nodded with an ‘ok’ sign. You watched as Taemin took Amanda’s hand and gently dragged her to the dance floor. Right when the song ended, you looked at Doojoon. He nodded and put on a new song. This time a slow song. Amanda looked at you and playfully glared at you which turned into a smile when Taemin shyly wrapped her arms around his neck. They both blushed and he pulled her closer causing her to blush even more than she already was. You smiled and mouthed ‘confess’ when you caught Taemin’s eye. He blushed but nodded. As the song ended, Taemin pulled Amanda inside the house to the living room. You followed and hid behind the wall. You couldn’t hear what they were saying but you could see them. You saw Taemin talk, and Amanda blush, then Taemin asked something, and Amanda smiled widely and nodded enthusiactially, taemin smiled and hugged her. When he pulled back he grabbed her hand went back outside. You went to Doojoon and hugged him.

“Thanks for helping, Oppa.”

“No problem. So I’m guessing they’re together.”

“How’d you know?”

“Your smile. Its the smile you only get when you see your friends confess to each other. You had it when you found out the rest of SHINee and Beast had girlfriends.”

“Yeah. But Dongwoon doesn’t have one yet.”

“Look over there.” He nodded towards Dongwoon, who just handed Deborah some punch. That was when you saw his eyes. You knew from that moment that he had a major crush on her. You already knew he liked her but you didn’t know how much till now. You also knew Debbie liked Dongwoon already. She’s liked him since the day they met.

*Flashback-1½ years ago*

No one’s POV:

He was walking by and saw a guy and a girl in an alley. He couldn’t hear what they were saying but he knew it wasn’t good when he saw that she was pushing him away but the guy wouldn’t budge. He slammed her back against the wall of the alley repeatedly and she hissed. When she got over the pain she kicked him in the balls and Dongwoon cringed but silently laughed as the guy held his balls. Before she could run away, he slapped her so hard she hit the wall and grabbed her hair and yelled at her. Dongwoon ran to them and punched the guy. The guy went to punch him back but he dodged it and they fought. It didn’t last for 5 minutes before the guy was on the ground, unconcious.

After he knew the guy was down, he slowly went to her and searched to see how badly she was hurt and saw that she was crying. He also saw the bruise forming on her left cheek, blood running down the right side of her face, her shirt was ripped, more bruises in the shape of handprints on her arms and little bruises and cuts on her legs. He took off his t-shirt, he was glad he had a rife beater underneath, and went towards her. She cringed away from him and he stopped. He didn’t blame her for being scared.

“Hey, Hey. Its okay. I wont hurt you. I’m just trying to cover your chest.” He softly talked to her, comforting her.Out of no where, she hugged him. He let her cry in his arms as he called the cops and told them what he saw and where and what he did to the guy. They told him they were sending two cars, one for the guy and one to take the two of them to the hospital. He thanked them and hung up. He started rub her back to comforrt her since she was still crying which caused her to hiss in pain.

He softly pulled back and saw that the back of the shirt was shredded and red with almost dried blood. He slightly lifted up the back of her shirt to see a huge bruise on her back with really bad cuts along the bruise, which he figured was from her being shoved against the hard rocky wall countless times. He took his shirt and carefully placed it over her head and her ripped shirt. He told her what the police said and she nodded and that he’d stay with her till she told him to go. She stared at the guy still unconcious.

“Is he dead?”

“Ani. He’s just passed out but will probably wake up soon.” Instantly, regreting saying that he’ll wake when he felt her stiffen and cling to him tighter. He looked around the alley and when he spotted something he smiled. “Stay up against the wall and use this if he starts moving.” He said as he handed her a metal pipe that was close by so she’ll feel safer as he goes to the other side of the alley. He picked up the dirty, old closhes-line rope and towel and tied up the guy with it then tied the towel around his mouth but made sure the guy could breath of course.

He then went back to her and crouched in front of her watching the guy as she grabbed his rife beater.1o minutes later the guy started to wake up. 5 minutes later, they could hear sirens approaching. As the sirens got louder, Dongwoon relaxed little by little, and the guy starts freaking out more and more. Dongwoon smirks at the guy as the police stop in front of the alley and enters with their guns drawn. Dongwoon sighs and finally relaxes completely still with her clinging on to his back.

The police took in the scene and saw how the girl clung to the back of Dongwoon’s shirt. They took the towel off the guys mouth and replaces the rope with handcuffs. As they do this, one of the cops finds something familiar about the guy and goes to check it out in the database to find out that he had a warrant out for ten states for 20 counts of , 15 counts on robbery, 6 counts grand theft auto and 4 counts on suspected homicide. Two of the cops come to Dongwoon and the girl, as she slowly loosens her grip only to grab his hand.

The cops look at her and sighed, they patted Dongwoon on the back and led them to one of the cars. Dongwoon carefully carries her causious of her back and carefully places her in the back of the car and he sits right beside her since she wont let go of his arm. They drove to the hospital and there was already a room waiting for them. The doctors and cops tried to take the evidence they needed but she wouldn’t let them near her.

So Dongwoon turned to her and softly told her they needed the evidence so that he can be charged for attempted . She looked at him and nodded. Everyone needed to leave the room since they needed her clothes and Dongwoon’s shirt but she wouldn’t let him go so the female officer said he could stay. He told her he’d stay in the room but on the other side with his back facing them and if she needed anything to just yell ‘Dongwoon’.

She nodded and he went to the other side of the room and faced the wall so shecould  take off her clothes and place them in bags. The doctor took pictures of her with and without Dongwoon’s shirt. They saw her back and took pictures of it. Then the doctor took pictures of her injuries as she took off each piece of clothing. When they went to take a picture of her back with out her shirt they grimaced and wanted to treat her wounds so badly but they needed the evidence first.

When they were done, they couldn’t put new clothes on her since they needed to treat her wounds but the second they touched her back she cried out in so much pain as the cuts were way deeper then they thought. And she kept saying ‘Dongwoon’ over and over. The officer decided since Dongwoon was the only one who could calm her down at the moment that he had to hug her or something so she told them what she thought of to see if it was alright with the both of them.

Dongwoon agreed if she did and if it helps her. The officer covered his eyes and led him to her, She hugged him and the officer placed Dongwoon’s hands around her shoulders right above the injury. He told her to just sqreeze him tighter when she felt pain. As they treated her back she did everything but break Dongwoon’s ribs. When they were done with treating her back, they led Dongwoon back to where he was before so she could change. When she was done Dongwoon turned around and went back beside her. They treated the wounds on her head, arms and legs.

When she was done being treated, they led her and Dongwoon to a different room where she could rest. She had to lay on her stomach though it hurt her arms and legs, it was a lot better then her back. When her head hit the pillow she fell asleep. Dongwoon was about to go to sleep when the female officer came into the room. She looked at Deborah and than Dongwoon. She smiled at him and patted his shoulder. She thanked him for saving her and for helping them catch that guy. She also said she wished that everyone could be more like him.

She left a little later, and he fell asleep quickly but was woken up by a scream. He jumped up ready to attack anyone. He looked around the room but no one else was in there. He heard whimpering and ran to Deborah. He grabbed her hand and tried to wake her up. Once she woke up she hugged him again. He her hair to calm her which worked.

“What was your dream about?”

“It was what happened today. But you weren’t there to save me and he me and then stabbed me and left me in alley to die.” She started crying again and he comforted her again. After she stopped, they continued to talk because she was afraid to go to sleep now. A few hours after the sun rose, there was a knock on the door. Dongwoon went to answer it to see the police officer from yesterday.

“Are these your friends?” She asked and pointed to a group of kids.

“Guys! How’d you know I was here?”

“Well, Doojoon hyung read the newspaper. On the front page was a picture of you and a girl clinging on to you as you covered her face. It was about you saving her from a guy who was wanted in ten states. They never mentioned her name. And we knew you would stay with her till she told you to leave so we used the GPS on your phone to find you at this hospital and then we saw Officer Kim in the lobby.” One of the girls said. Dongwoon nodded and looked at Deborah. She slowly nodded knowing it wasn’t all boys. She saw five boys and six girls come in.They looked at her.

“Omo. What type of guy would do this to a girl?” asked the oldest looking boy. Gesturing the bandagss on her arms and head cuasing her to look away embarressed.” Especially to one so pretty.” She blushed at the last sentence

 “Omo. She is so pretty and cute.” The oldest girl said.

“Introduce us, Dongie.” The gangster looking boy said.

“Oh, Guys, this is…” Just then he realized he did not know her name.

“Deborah Yoo, or Debbie.”

“An english name and accent.” Said a really cute boy. Deborah nodded.

“My mom’s American and my dad’s Korean. So we speak english to each other and our friends who speak it as well.” Deborah said comfortably. Somehow she felt comfortable and safe with these guys especially Dongwoon.

“Deborah, these are my friends. Doojoon Hyung, Hyunseung Hyung, Junhyung Hyung, Yoseob Hyung, Kikwang Hyung, Gina Noona, Hyuna, Hara, Gayoon, Mihee Noona, and Aeyoung.” He introduced them. Debbie gestured to Yoseob.

“He’s older then you?” Dongwoon nodded.

“Doojoon Hyung, Hyunseung Hyung, and Junhyung Hyung are 15. Gina Noona is 17. Yoseob Hyung, Kikwang Hyung, and Mihee Noona are 14. Hara, Hyuna, Gayoon, and I are 13. And Aeyoung is 9.”

“Then I guess I’m your Noona. I’m 15. Thanks for saving me, Dongwoon.”

“No problem, Noona.” Deborah hid the smile that was forming when she saw his cheecks turn a light pink. Then she remembered something.

“Oh no. Has my family been called?” Dongwoon nodded.

“They were called this morning so they should be here soon.” Just then the door slammed open and a lady in her mid-thirties ran in with four girls and two boys. The lady and three girls ran and hugged Deborah. She flinched but held the pain in.

“Dongwoon/Hyung/Oppa?” said the boys and a girl.

“Hey, Minho, Minki,and Minah. You know Debbie?”

“Yeah. She’s like a big sister to us.” Minah said.

“What happened to you, sweetie?” The lady asked.

“Amanda, Raven, Minah, can you go get us something to eat, please?” Debbie asked them. The three girls nodded.

“I’ll go with you.” Doojoon said and left with the girls and Aeyoung.

“What happened, sweetie?” it took Debbie awhile to  speak.

“U-U-Umma, I-I was a-almost r-r- last night but Dongwoon saved me and the g-guy is in j-jail now.” The three girls started crying.

“Dongwoon? The one on the front page? That was you?”

“Yes, ma’am. I asked them not to put her name in there because one, I didn’t know it at the time and two, she doesn’t need the attention on her right now. First thing she needs to do is to heal, physically and mentally, and then we go to court to prosecute him.” Debbie shook her head. “I promise, I will be by your side the whole time till he is locked up for good. And then if you want me to leave I will.” He said as he her hair again. Gina smiled at Dongwoon for caring for a girl he just met. Most guys wont stay by the girls side for long just long enough for the girls to heal and then they leave.

“Thank you so much, Dongwoon-ah.”

“Yeah, thanks oppa.” Said the younger girl.

“Melissa, he’s the same age as you.”

“He’s 13? He looks older.”

“Naomi!” Their mother said.

“Sorry, Umma. Sorry, Dongwoon.”

“Don’t worry I get it a lot. You can call me oppa if you like.” Dongwoon said. She smiled and nodded. Doojoon and the girls came in with trays full of food. They handed everyone some and they all ate.

“Oh, This is my mom, Jessica. And my sisters, Melissa, Amanda, and Raven. And apparently you know Minah and her brothers. Guys this is Dongwoon and his friends, Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Yoseob, Kikwang, Gina Unnie, Hyuna, Hara, Gayoon, Mihee and Aeyoung.”

“Call me Missy. Its nice meeting you guys. I just wish it was on better conditions. Oh and Naomi is my middle name. Melissa Naomi Yoo.” Melissa said. Everyone nodded.

“If you need me, call me.” Dongwoon handed Deborah a piece of paper with his number. “I have to go  and clean up. I’ll be back.” Deborah nodded and everyone execpt her mother and sisters left. From that day on she’s liked him. She found him cute, sweet, caring, and protective of those who needed it even if he didn’t know them. But a year later, liking him turned into loving him. She doesn’t know why she loves him but she does know that it’s not because he saved her. It was something about him that made her love him.

*End of Flashback*

You smiled, you wanted them to get together so bad. You knew the Beast boys were gangsters, along with their girlfriends except Mihee Unnie. But you knew they were the good kind. ‘The protectors of the innocent’. You thought Debbie would be perfect for Dongwoon. You went over to Debbie and asked to talk to her in private. She followed you to your bedroom.

“Is something wrong, Minah?”

“No. Yes. Maybe. Why haven’t you confessed to Dongwoon?”

“H-how’d you…?”

“Everyone knows. It’s kinda obvious.”

“Then he knows, too.” Deborah groaned.

“He may be fast at a lot of things but when it comes to feelings he’s the slowest guy I know.” Debbie laughed but stopped.

“It’s only a one-sided love. There is no way Dongwoon would like me.”

“Yah!” you yelled.

“Well look at me then look at him.  He’s handsome and sweet.  He deserves someone that doesn’t need saving all the time. In the span of 1 and a half years he’s saved me more times than I can count. He needs someone who can save him sometimes. He deserves someone pretty. Someone who doesn’t have so many scars on her body. I’m not pretty. I don’t deserve someone as special as him.”

“You really think I wouldn’t like you if your not pretty? I thought you knew me better than that.” A voice said. You two turned to see Dongwoon by the door looking mad and hurt.

“I’m gonna go.” You said quietly. You left the room but stayed by the door, listening. Hoping one of them would confess.

“So what if you have scars? So what if I saved you a lot? I love your scars, your hair, your eyes, your lips. I love everything about you. I love protecting you. I’ve never cared about anything as much as I care about you. I love you, Noona. I've loved you since I beat that guy up who tried to you the day i met you.” He looked at the floor as he remembered the events that day and continued talking.

“While they treated your back, my heart shatter hearing you cry out in pain. I just wanted to hugged you tighter but I couldn’t because I didn’t want you to be in more pain when I wrap my arms around you. When you were screaming in your sleep I wanted to go in your dreams and beat the crap out of whatever scared you. I never wanted to leave your side even if your mom or one of our friends were there not even for a millisecond.”

He finally got the courage to look at the girl he loves. His eyes widened when he saw tears running down her cheeks. He rushed over to her and hugged her. “Shh. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have brought that day up. But it was the best day of my life. I met the only girl that ever made my heart beat fast just by being in the same room as her. I just wish we met without that guy.” He felt Debbie shake her head. He pulled back and looked at her. He wiped her tears away.

“That’s not why I was crying. That day is the same for me. I met my knight-in-shining-armor that day.” They both laughed. “I was crying because you said you loved me.” Debbie said with a wide smile. Dongwoon looked her in the eyes. “I…I love you, too.” You smiled and left to go back to the party.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” Dongwoon asked. Debbie smiled and nodded without hesitation. Dongwoon bent down so he was at the same height as her since she was about a head shorter then him and did what he’s been wanting to do for a year. Before he did, he whispered, “I love you, Noona.” Then he finally kissed her lips. When she kissed back, he smiled into the kiss and deepened it, putting all the emotions he felt for the past year and a half into it, letting her feel how much he loved and longed for her. She smiled and pulled back. They were both smiling wide. Dongwoon wiped his thumb over her swollen lips and pecked them before he took her hands and went back to the party happier then they have ever been.

“Alright everyone’s here. Let’s play truth or Dare. If you chose dare, you have to do it or punishment.” You said. Everyone agreed and sat in a big circle on the grass. Minho spun the bottle first and it landed on Jonghyun.

“Truth or Dare, Hyung?”

“Truth.”

“Is it true that you liked Missy since you first met her?”

Jonghyun looked at Missy and answered. “Yes.” Melissa blushed as the girls squealed. He then spun the bottle. It landed on Minki. “Truth or dare?”

“Dare.” Jonghyun smirked which scared Minki.

“I dare you to………………kiss Brianna on the lips. A real kiss. For one whole minute.” Minki looked at Brianna and blushed. She looked down when she met eyes with Minki. He went close to her.

“S-Sorry, Bree.” Minki said.

“I-it’s okay, M-minki.”with that Minki slowly kissed her. After a minute, he pulled away. He spun the bottle and it landed on Seungri.

“Truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“Do you like someone?”

“Yes.” he shyly replied. You looked at IU and saw what you thought was sadness on her face but that expression went away when everyone started too tease Seungri. You guys then played til 9.

“you guys can spend the night if you’d like. If you don’t have any extra clothes we have some you can borrow.” Half of them weren’t expecting to spend the night so they didn’t have extra clothes. Good thing the others always brought more then a days worth of clothes. After everyone was done getting ready for bed, everyone headed to the living room to watch some movies. Minho turned to SHINee.

“Do NOT allow T-ara anywhere near Yuri. If they harm her in anyway I will hurt you a thousand times worse.” They nodded. Yuri smacked he’s arm causing him to pout.

“What are you talking about? I can beat T-ara with my hands tied behind my back. I don’t need nor want protection unless it’s my Frog Prince who is protecting me.” Everyone but Beast, SHINee, GD, along with their girlfriends, TOP, Kat, and Bom, groaned.

“Who is dating someone?” Minhee asked. SHINee, Beast, all of Bigbang execpt Daesung and Seungri and Luna, Gina, Gayoon, Hara, Hyuna, Mihee, Deborah, Yuri, Miyoung, Missy, Amanda, Dara, Kat, and  Bom. TOP’s and Taeyang’s girlfriends and Kat’s and Bom’s boyfriends couldn’t come because they had to deal with a problem they were having with someone. Just then, Daesung’s phone rang.

“Yobesayo? I’m at a birthday party. Waeyo? I thought mom was supposed to be there? She left for ‘work’? Really when will she stop screwing around?!” He looked at you. “Sorry.” You shook your head. You knew what he meant by screwing around. You were used to people saying that to you and your friends by jealous girls when the boys weren’t around. “*sigh* Hang on.” Daesung turned to Minho. “Can my sister and her friends come over. They have been planning this big sleepover with some of our friends and my mom promised to stay home but one of her clients called and she left. And they don’t want to go home. My sister is a pain when something doesn’t go as planned.”

“I’m not the boss today, Minah is. Minah what do you say?” Everyone looked at you.

“How many would be coming?” You asked. Daesung asked his sister.

“About 20? But some might not come or leave early.”

“Do we have room?” Minho nodded. “Yes, they can come. I’d like to meet your sister.” Daesung told his sister what you said and said he’ll text her the address. After he texted her the address, he turned to Junhyung. “Your sister is coming as well.” After about 30 mins. There was a knock on the door, you and Daesung went to answer it. You opened the door to see a girl and behind her a group of people.

“Hey, Oppa.”

“Hey, May-Lina.”

“Annyong.  Please, come in.” They entered and you led them to the living-room. Everyone stood and bowed.

“This is my sister Kang May-Lina, Brian, Paige, Becca, and Anna Joo, Yukwon, but he prefers to be called U-Kwon, Jenna, Allison, and the twins, Katie and Katherine Kim, Mary Jang, Cleo and Isis Shim, Lee Eunmi, and Marina Yong.” Daesung gestured to everyone.

“It’s nice to meet all of you.” Then you introduced everyone to them. “Please have a seat. Oppa, can you get some snacks, please?”

“Sure. Minki, come help.” Minho said as he got up. Minki followed.

“Who’s birthday is it?” May-Lina asked.

“It’s Minah’s. She is now 10 today.” Gina said.

“Well, Happy birthday, Minah-shi.”

“The birthday girl is really pretty.”

“You can just call me Minah. And thank you.” Minho and Minki came back with a LOT of snacks, they passed them out and sat down. Everyone drifted off to sleep on their own as they watched movies all night.