Its him.

fight for this

 

KYUHYUN POV

Its been two months since the last time i had talk to her. Yes, its choi sooyoung, cho sooyoung to be exact. And since that she avoid me. Lots of excuses been given by her when i try to pick up a topic, try to have a conversation. She got all my attention eversince the accident, the kiss, her first kiss. I dont even know whats going on with me. But one thing for sure, i’ve already fall in love with her. I know, it seems like im a bad guy. I have fall for sooyoung and i kind of forget seohyun. Im holding the paper, our wedding contract. Its going to end, i know. I supposed to be happy at this time, i should. The marriage is going to end and after that im going to marry seohyun. Yes, that was my motive for making this paper of agreement. But i cant, my heart ache everytime i think of it, the divorce.

AUTHOR POV

“sooyoung-shi, starting from today... i will send and pick you up from work. Arasso?” kyuhyun said calmly while eating his sandwich. It was one of his strategy to get close to sooyoung.

“i can go by myself. I’ve already had a car. I dont want to be a burden to you.” Sooyoung said not looking at kyuhyun. She had controlled herself, not to fall harder for him. And being cold is one of the strategy.

“still, im going to send and pick you up. Im not taking no as an answer. Now its 8.00 am, kajja.” Kyuhyun said and standing up before sooyoung could protest. He take his briefcase and went to the front door.

Sooyoung who was frustrated went to the sofa, taking her bag and went to the front door. She could see that kyuhyun was already inside the car, starting the engine.

“nappeun namja.” Whispered sooyoung before went inside kyuhyun’s car. Kyuhyun just chuckled seeing sooyoung frustrated face.

“you should start your day with a smile, sooyoung-shi.”

“you’ve ruined it.”

Silent. Its already five minutes and the atmosphere was odd. Kyuhyun had his eyes on sooyoung the entire time. Sooyoung who was shy, looked down.

“if you still want to being like this then i will be going by myself, its gettting late, kyuhyun-shi” sooyoung finally spoke. Breaking the awkward atmosphere.

Suddenly kyuhyun lean into sooyoung. Sooyoung widen her eyes in shock. They were really close that she could feel his breath on her cheek. Kyuhyun just smile.

“you didnt wear a seat belt yet sooyoung-shi, i dont want to start the journey without making sure that everything is secured.” With that he pull the seat belt and lock it onto its place.

“lets go.” Kyuhyun said before speed out from their house.

The journey was silent. A total silent. Both kyuhyun and sooyoung in their own thoughts. Fifteen minutes passed and finally they reached sooyoung work place.

“thank you kyuhyun-shi.” Sooyoung said, unlocking the seat belt and ready to get out of the car when suddenly kyuhyun pulled her hand.

“when i should pick you up?” kyuhyun asked still holding onto sooyoung hand.

“i dont know, it depends on how much paperwork and meeting that i have to attend. I will call you once i’ve done.” Sooyoung said, looking at her hand which being hold by kyuhyun. She didnt dare to look at him.

“okay then.” Kyuhyun replied.

“goodbye.” Sooyoung said letting off kyuhyun’s grip and getting out from the car. But once again kyuhyun hold her hands and pulled her back which made her sit back. Sooyoung was shocked and even more shocked when she felt that something soft was on her forehead. Its kyuhyun lips. He kissed her for a solid five seconds before leaned back but his forehead was on her forehead. He just smiled.

“good bye. Take care sooyoung-shi.”

SOOYOUNG POV

“you’re late, soo.” Siwon oppa said while wiggling his eyebrows. Gosh this man.

“its just five minutes oppa. How was your trip to china,  by the way?” i said while putting my bag on the table.

“just okay for me, nothing much special. I went there for work though.” He said pouting. I just laugh by his action. We have been known each other since our collegue year. But the weird thing is, being the handsome man as everyone knows, he never had a girlfriend. Everytime i asked him why he didnt have a girlfriend yet, he will just said that he didnt want to break his fangirls heart. So he didnt want to have a girlfriend. And that was the craziest excuse i’ve ever heard. Just when i was about to reply him, i heard a knock on the door.

“come in.” I said. It was maria, my secretary.

“annyeonghaseyo unnie, and ohh sunbae.” Maria said bowing down when she realized that siwon was in the room to.

“im out. Going to talk later youngie. Bye maria.” Siwon oppa said before he went out of my room.

“so whats for today?” i said with a smile. Trying to content the day with a joy, and getting rid of kyuhyun from my mind.

KYUHYUN POV

“meeting dismissed.” I said before all the staff stand up and bowing down. Ahh finally its over. Being a CEO in cho. Coperation is really irritating. Lots of meeting to attend and lots of files to be checked before i sign. I checked my watch, its 5.15 pm. Time flies so fast. Then it hit me, its sooyoung, i quickly grab my phone on my pocket and checked. There’s no missed calls nor text.’she doesnt done yet?’ then i called her.

“yeoboseyo?” i could hear her voice from the other line. For some reason i smiled upon hearing her voice.

“sooyoung-shi, have you done with your work?”

“yeah, i was about to call you actually. But it happened that you called me first.”

“owh okay. Im going now. See you later, bye.”

“bye.” She said before i ended up the call. I cleared up my desk before grabbing my briefcase and went out from the building. It doesnt take long before i found myself infront of the choi coperation, sooyoung work place. i smiled upon seeing her out of the enterance and went to my car.

“im sorry. Did you wait long?” she said while settling her bag on her feet and closed the door.

“no. I just arrived.” I said with a smile.

“im sorry kyuhyun-shi but can we stopped at supermarket nearby? We were lack of kitchen supplies.” She said looking at the front. She always like this, trying to avoid from looking at me.

“sure.” I said before speed up and went to supermarket nearby.

SOOYOUNG POV

The journey was silent. Neither kyuhyun or i trying to start a conversation. When we arrived at the supermarket, i quickly get off the car and went to the enterance before taking a trolley. Kyuhyun was following me but i ignored him. Not wasting time, i went to the meat section first. I was about to push the trolley once i’ve done picking meats when i felt a hands around my shoulder.

“heyy soo!! Its been a long time.” He said with a smile. I could see that he was really happy to see me again.

“ye- yeah... its.. b- been a long tim- time.” I said with an awkward smile upon realized that kyuhyun is staring at me intensely.

‘oh god, what should i do?’