Mine.

fight for this

SOOYOUNG POV

 

oh god, its him. shim changmin. my first love that i could never forget, ever. why? simply because he was the one who stoled my heart and the one who crushed my heart into pieces. i could never forget the day he confessed his feelings towards me during our collegue days. but i also could never forget the day he says that all the things we had together was fake and a joke, exact three months after he confessed to me. that time i felt that world was black and silent. it took me half a year to get back and being myself again. and now he comes back, for what? to broke my heart again?

 

"soo?" he said which make me startled.

 

"uhmm?" i was confused. i supposed to hate him right now, but it seems like i cant. did i love him again? oh no i better not. my heart was already belong to kyuhyun.

 

oh .

 

it hits me, kyuhyun. i looked around just to saw kyuhyun looking at me intensely not far from the meat section. suddenly i felt scared, my throat felt sore, my legs felt limb. eottokhe? what should i do now? 

 

"you just arrived?" he said again.

 

"yeah."

 

"alone?" the question made me feel dumb. should i say that i came with kyuhyun, or my husband to be exact? oh no that will freak him out. and suddenly i felt my hands being pulled. it was kyuhyun. he hold me close to him, away from changmin. i could see changmin who was shock.

 

"who is this soo?" changmin asked while giving a death glare to kyuhyun

 

"uhmm you see, oppa. this is my fri-" i was about to explain to changmin when kyuhyun cut me off

 

"cho kyuhyun. choi sooyoung husband."

 

and again, changmin expression describe nothing but super shock. there was a complete silence after that. both changmin and kyuhyun seems to stare each other intensely.

 

"chagi, kajja." kyuhyun says before dragging me out of the supermarket and pushed me into the passenger seat. he slammed the car doors harshly before went to his seat.

 

the journey to our house was really short thanks to kyuhyun who drove the car with a high speed. once we arrived kyuhyun quickly went out of the car before opened my doors, dragging me out harshly. i could felt that my arms in pain.

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

i was so angry upon remembering the moment changmin had his arms around sooyoung. sooyoung even smiled to him. they were so close. i cant take it anymore. i suddenly felt that i really need sooyoung in my life. she's mine. only mine.

 

once we arrived at our house i quickly went out of the car, dragging sooyoung out of the car and opened the front door of our house.

 

"kyuhyun-shi, stop this please." she groaned in pain. i know i have hurt her but my mind doesnt let me think properly. i dragged her until we arrived at my bedroom and i push her on the bed. i could see that she was scared with my act. suddenly she started to cry.

 

"who was that man?" i asked sternly.

 

"it.. its cha- changmin op- oppa.."

 

"who is he in your past?" i had an urge to say those things. i dont know why. they seem so close.

 

"he is my... my sunbae."

 

"you think i'll believe you?!" i raised my voice. i can feel that she was hiding something from me.

 

"he.. he was.. m- my first lo- love." and thats it, i cant take it any more. my heart ache. how could she meet her first love, and the worst, in front of me? i looked at her intensely. she just look down, like usual. there was a silence after that. the atmosphere was so awkward and i could not even speak nor think properly. i went onto the bed, cupped her face and kiss her roughly.

 

she resisted and keeps beating my chest, but since i was stronger than her. her protest wasnt affected me much. i dont know what ive been thinking but for sure, i need her, right now. i pulled out from the kiss for breathing but i moved to her neck. i and her neck which cause red marks. 

 

"kyu- kyuhyun-shi.. do- dont do th- this plea- please. im begg- begging y- you.." she said in between sobbing and moan. i know this was wrong. i stopped and looked at her, she had stop beating me. we looked each other, deeply. her lips swollen, damn it she looked so y right now, with those untidy hair. i wipe her tears with my thumb and cupped her face.

 

"i need you." i said looking at her brown orbs.

 

"bu- but this was wro- wrong.... you j- just angry kyu- kyuhyun-shi. ple- please think wis- wisely... you doe- doesnt lo- love me.." 

 

"I DO LOVE YOU SOOYOUNG!!" i raised my voice. anger filled in me. how could she says that i wasnt love her? doesnt she realized the affection i give to her this past months?

 

"NO YOU DON'T!! YOU JUST WANTED ME FOR YOUR OWN SAKE. HAVE YOU FORGOT SEOHYUN! PLEASE KYUHYUN-SHI THINK! THINK! WE WERE GOING TO DIVORCE SOON! DONT MAKE THINGS WORSE!!" she screamed which make me stunned. so this is why she keep avoiding me, because of seohyun. her cry was louder and dont know what to do. i went near to her and try to embrace her when she suddenly getting off the bed.

 

"it's not nice to play with people hearts kyuhyun-shi." she said 

 

"i wasnt." i said pulling her back to the bed and positioned myself on top of her. she widen her eyes in shock before she try her best to get rid of me.

 

"are you crazy!?"

 

"yes, because of you." i said before kiss her again roughly. she protest but it doesnt long before she kissed me back. i couldnt take it and i button off her uniform. she seems shock and try to stopped me.

 

"kyuhyun-shi stop! i dont want this!!"

 

"but i do, i need you." i said after throw her uniform away.

 

"kyuhyun-shi please im begging you.." she said while tears strimed down to her beautiful face.

 

"im sorry sooyoung, but you were mine" i said before continued kissing her and my hands roamed around her body. she just gave in after tired protesting which ofcourse doesnt mean anything to me. i went further, this going to be a long night.

 

and yes, she's mine now.

 

SOOYOUNG POV

 

i woke up and felt nothing but pain all over my body, especially the lower part. then i remember the night before. i looked down the comforter and saw dryed red liquids on the bed sheets. it true, we've made it last night. i thought. i was really happy to know that i was officially his, but to think of it. whats going to happen after this? whats about the divorce? what about seohyun?

 

my thoughts was interupted when a pair of hands circled around my waist. i looked back and saw kyuhyun, still in his deep slumber. i went to face him and looked at his handsomed face. my hands went up to touched his face, started with his eyebrows, lashes, nose, cheeks and lastly, his lips. i still touched his face when he suddenly opened his eyes which made me suprised.

 

"why you stop?" he asked with a smile. my face was burning red when he placed a kiss on my lips. honest to say, i really love him. but the divorce made me avoid him, i dont want to fall hard for him when at the end of the day he wont be mine. but we already went further. i just cannot lose him to anyone.

 

"kyuhyun-shi.." i said breaking the silence

 

"call me oppa..." he said suddenly

 

"oppa-shi, ermm i mean op- oppa..." i said shyly.

 

"i just want to know, do you really love me, ..............oppa?" i asked him which make him suprise by the question. but it doesnt take long before he give me the most beautiful smile i've ever seen.

 

"did last night was not enough prove for you?" he reply which made my face turn to a crimson red.

 

"i love you sooyoung, so much.. i realized that all this time i was blinded, i didnt realize that my true love was actually infront of me. thank god i realized before its too late." he said while tightening his grip around my waist.

 

"but what about the divorce?" i whispered but enough for him to hear.

 

"that was bull, im going to burn those paper." suddenly i felt that the load i carry all this time suddenly disappeared, and i felt light.

 

this felt so right.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

woah finally.

btw have you seen soo drama? cyrano dating agency? kyaaaaaaaaaa i still spazzed over it.

go actress choi go!!!! hihi

btw please do comments

please please please?

thank you :D