Acting

fight for this

 

“YAHH YOU TWO GET A ROOM!!!” BoA unnie said while giving us a sly smile.

“awh noona you ruin our sweet moment. Right baby? Hmm??” kyuhyun said while looking at me. His Hand now placed on my waist.

“ uhmm annyeong unnie.” I said walking to her and hug her but her stomach prevent me to hug her properly.

“it’s been a while, how was the baby?” i asking her with a huge smile plastered on my face.

Boa unnie is married to jung yunho, a successful businessman who also her seatmate during their college days.

“he was doing well, youngie. How was yours?” boa unnie asked with a teasing smile.

“huh?” i was dumbfooded. Me? Pregnant? Kyuhyun’s child? No way!! It a no no no....

“i was n-not p-pregnant, unnie.” I said looking down.

“awhh why? It’s been a year already youngie.. yahh kyu-ah did you treat her nicely???” boa unnie said while giving kyuhyun a death glare.

“perhaps it’s not the right time yet, but i’ll make sure she pregnant later..” kyuhyun said with an evil smile. Not caring that my face was already as red as tomato.

“geez what a ert husband you are.” Boa unnie commented.

 

____*-*____

 

"youngie-ah, are you going home?" asked boa unnie upon saw me getting ready.

"uhhmm yeah, i have to work tomorrow so..." i hope she understand by what im saying.

"owh, but kyunnie is going to sleep here tonight, you sure going home alone?"

oh my, dont say that she want me to sleep here too. its enough that im embarassed by what kyuhyun was doing this afternoon.

"nahh im okay unnie.... im goin-"

"jagiya, you should stay here with me, im gonna tell siwon hyung that you're going to take a leave for another 3 days." kyuhyun cut me off.

"but oppa i had tons of paperwork to be settled within this week." i said try to make him understand.

"then let hyerim handle it. so you gonna stay right?"

"but oppa i hav-"

"im not taking no as an answer."

"......"

"soo.."

"......"

"youngie..."

"okay fine, im going to stay." 

 

___*-*___

 

"what do you want actually?" i asked kyuhyun who was practically playing starcraft on his lap top. its already night and here we are, in kyuhyun's bedroom. the thoughts of sleeping in the same bed with him makes me cringe. 

"what do you mean?" he said innocently without looking at me.

"why did you do those cheesy and oh-so-sweet things to me?"

"it's just an act."

i was dumbfooded. so all this day, the nice treatment he was giving to me was actually an act. i couldnt give a response. i could just stare at him disbelief.

"so it's just an act to show your parent how happy our marriage are? to show them that we are perfectly fine? nice cho, keep it up." i said with tears streaming down to my cheeks.

KYUHYUN'S POV

damn! i should just shut my mouth... now i dont know what to say.. i should be friends with her, thats my motive for wanting her to stay with me tonight, but instead i hurt her with such an unpleasant reply.

"sooyoung, im sorry. i didnt mean on wha-" i was cut off when my phone ringing. it was seohyun.

"hey seo. whats the matter?" i said while my eyes was staring at sooyoung. she just wipe her tears, taking a pillow and lying on the couch. 

"oppa!" i can feel that my eardrums is going to damaged because of her shouting.

"yes sweetie? is there anything wrong?" i said as low as possible, not wanting sooyoung to hear.

"did you forget?"

"forget what?"

"ughhh oppa seriously, its not even funny you know."

"i dont have an idea on what are you talking about seo."

"....."

"uhmmm seo?"

"im in airport, my flight was on 11.15 PM ." she said pissed off. 

"oh my god!!! i forget it. uhh im so sorry seo.. uhmm im going to the airport now. gonna talk later." i said before hanging up and getting ready.

just when i going to grab my car key i realised sooyoung was still awake, even she was lying on the couch.

"uhmm sooyoung, im going to-"

"the airport, i get it. just go, dont bother me." sooyoung said curtly.

"im sorry for earlier, i wasnt mean that. im so sorry."

"im not taking sorry as a reply."

"fine." i said stepping closer to her. not sure why i did though. i hold her face with both of my hands and giving her a peck on the lips.

"good night,sooyoung." i said before leaving her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

heyy people!! sorry for a late update, kinda busy with school thinggy and personal life.... hehe hope you enjoy this chapter. hoping that i can update soon ;) and comments are always welcomed :D