dont leave me

fight for this

the next morning sooyoung woke up early like usual. it's weekend actually but she going to visit her parents. she missed them so much. it's been a month since the last time she visited them. she prepared her clothes because she going to sleep there for one night. 'should i inform kyuhyun-sshi about this?' she thought. 'ahhh i will text him later... it doesnt seem like he cared where i go though.' sooyoung thought again.

when she finished packing her stuff and ready to leave the house suddenly she heard kyuhyun's car engine. 'he's home.' sooyoung thought. then she checked her watch, '9.30 AM? why so early?' her thought then vanished upon hearing the doors flung open. she looked up to find kyuhyun walking in a funny way, in a drunk way to be exact. kyuhyun just passed sooyoung and went straight to his room. 'whats wrong with him?' sooyoung thought. he seem to be depressed .







author's pov
 

*flashback*

"kyu, you know that this year is my final semester right?" seohyun asked while staring at kyuhyun who seems enjoying his chocolate frappe so much.

"hurm.. yes i know.. why? theres something wrong?" kyuhyun asked back still sipping his drinks.

silence.

"seo, is there something wrong? why you were quiet? something happen with your education?" kyuhyun asked concernly. he held seohyun's hand tightly. seohyun bite her lower lip. wondering if she should tell him or not. if she telling it she know that she will ruin kyuhyun's good mood but if she didn't tell him she will going to regret it for the rest of her life.

"you have to promise me something, that you would not freak out and upset about what i'm going to tell you. promise?"

"uhhmmm... i cant promise that seo.."

"pleaseee.. "
seohyun pleaded. she already felt guilty by kyuhyun action.

"well, okay.. by the way what do you wanted to tell me? is it that serious until i have to promise that such things?" kyuhyun said while playing with seohyun finger. somehow he felt uneasy with what seohyun wanted to tell him.

seohyun take a deep breath before saying. she stared at kyuhyun. trying to gain all confidence before speak.

"i'll going to the united states. for my practical. i'll be there for 6 months. then i'll continue the rest in seoul." seohyun said. suddenly kyuhyun hands loose its grip. his mouth agaped for a second before shouted.

"what?! are you kidding me seo? what about me then? you were going to leave me hanging for 6 months? how i supposed to live without you? no youre not going anywhere seo. never." kyuhyun said in a high and stern tone. he could not let seo go easily, especially for that such a long time. everyone in the cafe staring at kyuhyun with a do-you-know-where-you-are-so-please-shut-up look.

seohyun, who felt embarassed with the other customers because of kyuhyun act. quickly apologised before pulling kyuhyun back to his seat.

"oppa, its embarassing, please understand me. its not like i want to go there too. its just for six months. please oppa dont say that its for my future. you know that i wanted to be a doctor right? its mean that i almost achieve my goal. oppaaa..." seohyun said holding onto kyuhyun hand tightly. tears already brimmed in her eyes. its a hard moment for them.

"im sorry seo, im just shocked that you'll leave me. still seo, 6 month is such a long time for me. i afraid i cant stand it. please dont cry baby, im sorry.." kyuhyun said while wiping seohyun's tears. now they were sitting beside each other. he has to admit that she was right. she deserve to have a dreamed future. its her life after all. then after a solid ten minutes silence he finally spoke up.

"go seo, go achieve your dreams. dont worry about me, i'll waiting for you. no matter what i believe we will still together."

 

and there was kyuhyun. drinking alcohol as much as he can to forget the pain he was feeling. it hurts, so much. especially when seohyun told him that she will leave in two days. 'why so soon?' he thought.



*end of flashback*

'should i checked on him?' its unusual for sooyoung because basically if kyuhyun was with seohyun he will never came home this early. and he was drunk. 'its weird, did he and seohyun broke up?' she thought again.

she made her way to kyuhyun's room and knock the door.

silence.

she knocked again.

still silence.

when she was about to knocked the door for the third time the door suddenly open, revealed kyuhyun who was looked very mess. not to mention he also had his angry face.

"what do you wanted?! dont you know that i want some rest!" kyuhyun shouted that made sooyoung overawed for a second.

before sooyoung could say anything kyuhyun already fell down to the floor. sooyoung was panicked then quickly put her hand on his forehead. 'damn, he caught a fever.' sooyoung thought. she used all her strength to pull kyuhyun up to his bed. 'aigoo he was so heavy, should i do now? ottokhe?'  then she decided to make to make an ice cubes before changing kyuhyun clothes into the comfortable one.

'did i do the right thing? i just wanted to help him right? so its okay..' sooyoung thought try to calm herself. she was blushed heavily when he changed kyuhyun clothes earlier. and now she put a towel which is already soaked with ice cubes on his forehead. 'he must be hungry when he wokes up later... i should cooked for him since he will not able to cook with his condition.'

then she was done, cooked lunch, washing kyuhyun clothes, cleaning his jungle room and so on.. she grab her purse and take out a sticky note and pen. then she started writing.

kyuhyun-sshi, im going to my parents house and maybe your parents also. i'll be back tomorrow. i'll sleep over on my parents house. i'm sorry for making you mad this morning. i just wanted to checked you wether you're okay or not. i've already made you lunch, in case you were hungry. i hope you will recover fast.

sooyoung.


then she stick it on kyuhyun's phone's screen. with that she leave.

it took about two hours for sooyoung to reach her parents house. once she arrived, she could hear her dongsaeng, minho and sulli shouting, fighting to get out of the main enterance, to hug sooyoung. sooyoung just chuckled at her dongsaeng. 'owh how i miss this.' sooyoung thought. then she could hear her mother voice said to minho to give up to his younger sister,sulli. sulli who get to go out first hugged sooyoung tightly. then followed by minho, also hugging her tightly. then her mother comes out, still with her apron, hugging sooyoung tightly before narrowed her eyes behind sooyoung.


" where is he?" sooyoung's mom said. still looking at behind sooyoung.

"ermmm who is he mom? i dont get it" what does her mom mean? she doesnt say she will bring anybody though...

"aigoo my daughter, you husband ofcourse. kyuhyun, where is he?" her mom asked with a smile.

sooyoung shocked by sudden question. 'dammit, what should i tell mom?' 


























and here the second chapter.
im sorry for breaking my promise. :'(
im so busy these days and next week im gonna sit an examination, the final exam.
so for the next weeks i'll be super busy.
but i'll try to update often.
once again im so sorry..
btw comments are always welcomed :D
sorry for the typo or grammatical error.
have a nice friday :D

picture: credit to the owner