Flashback

fight for this

sooyoung pov


from : kyuhyun

im not going home tonight, you dont have to cook for me. im staying with seohyun tonight. dont call or message me if theres nothing important.
 

i sighed for the ninth time. it has been an hour since i received the message but still, i keep looking for it. hoping its just a dream even though i know the reality of my life as cho kyuhyun's wife. yes we were married for a year already but the weird thing is, he never touch me except on our wedding day, where he have to hold my hand and kiss me. but it was only on the cheek.

disappointed?

yes. should i say i tremendously disappointed on our marriage? i mean all my girl friends were married and live with a great husband that love and care for them... well except for hyoyeon and sunny cause they still dating with their own match. and only these two who knows all my secret including the contract marriage that supposed to be ended two years from now. tears already rolled down to my cheeks upon remember back whats happening on our first night. i sighed again.


*flashback*

21st January 2011

there is sooyoung, sitting infront of dressing table. finally she had married eventhough not to the one that she loved. still wearing her wedding dress and make up, admiring her beautiful face in such a glorious day for her. she would never get any prettier than on her wedding day. suddenly theres a harsh knock on her door and before she could respond to it the door already slung open, revealed her official husband, cho kyuhyun.

"we need to talk." kyuhyun said in annoying voice. giving sooyoung a glare. then he noticed that she still in her wedding dress. he keep staring at her. 'she really want to wear the wedding dress so much huh?' kyuhyun thought.

"uhmm.. talk about what?" sooyoung asked. breaking the silence that content since kyuhyun keep staring at her. it's indeed uncomfortable.

"okay, i'll just go straight to the point..." kyuhyun said before taking a deep breath.

"sooyoung, you know that we were forced to get married with each other right?"

sooyoung just stared at kyuhyun blankly, before nodded her head.

"let me tell you honestly, i had a girlfriend and i love her, so much. we actually planned to get married end of this year... but it happen to be something else... you know what i mean right?" 

theres a stab in her heart upon hearing that. 'he has a girlfriend?' tears already b in sooyoung's eyes. what did he want to tell her actually? yes she knows that this marriage is forced but she doesnt expect her husband to treat her like this, like a stranger.

"what do you want to tell me actually kyuhyun-sshi?" ask sooyoung in polite but cracked tone.

"here, i have made a letter of agreements for us. you can take your time to read the contents carefully before signed it."

kyuhyun handed sooyoung the dark brown envelope. sooyoung opened it and read the agreements one by one. she cant take it anymore. tears already flow down to her cheeks. why it turned out like this?

"b b-but w-why?" asked sooyoung sobbing."why we have to divorce after three years of marriage? w-what will i say to my family when this happen?" sooyoung stared into kyuhyun eyes deeply. waiting for an answers that can be applied. she cant bear seeing her parents grieve upon her destroyed marriage. the only reason she agreed to this marriage is because of their parents wanted to fulfil their promise towards each other. sooyoung and kyuhyun's parents is a best friends afterall.

"do you expect me to love you then? ofcourse i wanted to end this marriage. it's useless afterall. i've promise to seohyun that i'll marry her. well it's easy, just tell them that we do not love each other anymore." said kyuhyun casually. not affected by sooyoung's crying.

"s-seohyun?" asked sooyoung still sobbing.

"yes seohyun. seo joo hyun to be exact. she's the apple of my eye. she's intelligent, perfect, beautiful and lovely girl that i love from the first time i lay my eyes on her. i'm sure she's the one that i could spend my life with." said kyuhyun proudly. not caring that sooyoung is hurt by each words that he said. he just love seohyun whole heartedly. and he was sure that his decision was correct.

"w-well it's w-what you wanted t-then... i'll w-will signed it." said sooyoung trying to stop herself from crying. she can't be like this. showing her weak side infront of kyuhyun is not her purpose on their first night. she was strong, and always be. she doesn't bother to view another pages and just signed the agreements. she fold back the paper and put it into the envelope. then handed it to kyuhyun who was smile in relief.

"thank you for the cooperation sooyoung-sshi. start from this moment, we'll not bothered by this marriage. we can continue our lives like it used to be. you with your way and me with my way." said kyuhyun before stepped out of the room. then he remember something. he go back to the previous room where sooyoung was located.

"owh before i forgot sooyoung-sshi, we will sleep in sep..." "i know it already, you don't have to remind me." sooyoung cut kyuhyun off. she doesn't bear to hear any word from kyuhyun.

"glad you know it. i'll be staying in the next room. make yourself home." with that kyuhyun leave, leaving sooyoung who was in a verge of crying again.

'how i could make myself home in this hell?' sooyoung thought while scanning through the bedroom facility. well its complete. even theres a bathroom in her bedroom. 'this must be master bedroom' sooyoung thought.

then she sat on the edge of the bed. thinking on what happened today, tomorrow and the future. will this marriage end? what will be happened after that? did seohyun knows about this marriage? whats her reaction?

so many thoughts in sooyoung's mind until she falls asleep still with wedding dress, stain of tears and smudged make up. this is not the reality that she wanted.

she thought by obeying her parents request will make everyone happy. but it's actually not, theres maybe a tons of people that disagree with this marriage.

*end of flashback*



the next morning sooyoung woke up early like usual. it's weekend actually but she going to visit her parents. she missed them so much. it's been a month since the last time she visited them. she prepared her clothes because she going to sleep there for one night. 'should i inform kyuhyun-sshi about this?' she thought. 'ahhh i will text him later... it doesnt seem like he cared where i go though.' sooyoung thought again.

when she finished packing her stuff and ready to leave the house suddenly she heard kyuhyun's car engine. 'he's home.' sooyoung thought. then she checked her watch, '9.30 AM? why so early?' her thought then vanished upon hearing the doors flung open. she looked up to find kyuhyun walking in a funny way, in a drunk way to be exact. kyuhyun just passed sooyoung and went straight to his room. 'whats wrong with him?' sooyoung thought. he seem to be depressed .


















whats wrong with kyuhyun???
keke another chapter maybe being updated this saturday :D
to my subscribers, i love you guys and thanks :D
it makes my mood lighten up to update often.. haha..
comments are always welcomed ;)