01 - Mission Accepted

The Book of Faith
" STAND RIGHT THERE! Freeze,sir! " I stood next to the thief that stole a gun and a purse. I took out a rare gun and pointed at him,heart pulse getting faster each time. He also pointed it to me,but to me,that gun haves no bullets. "Please give back the purse sir. You must know stealing is illegal" I said with a grin and a smirk on my face. I looked at the thief as if he was trying to shoot me. The thief launched the gun without noticing and pressed. But nothing happened.

" Bad luck! Bad guys get bad things,you know that mister? I'm sorry but I need to..." Its my turn to launch the gun and shoot the bullet right at him. That gun was as fast as lighting, u won't feel pain at first but then it will slowly make you choke.

"W-what di-d u shoot a-a-t me!" The man said while choking and hesitating. I laughed. What a stupid question. " a bullet , its rare. And by the way,u did way too many bad things,and this is what u got! Bad ending." I turned away and counted the seconds. " 3,2,1..." he stopped talking and lay there,without blood. I went back to head quarters.

"Agent SuMin,please report to the office,Head Captain wants to speak with you." A women with a cloth wrapped around her neck talked. I nodded and went inside the office finding the captain inside sitting on the chair and playing the bobble head of a Lincoln head. "oh you are here! " He looked at me with a smiley face,it can't be good.

"As you know you are the best agent we know," Captain said, "And I'm offering the biggest mission ever known in man kind. This case is about a book. It's called the book of faith. It was somehow trapped inside the egypt million years ago by the Egyptians. And it haves a magic,which changes the faith. But because many many agents around the world also started to go find this book, they will want to stop the other agents to take it,by fighting and guarding many places around the globe. I give you 100 days,or maybe 4 months to find this so called book. And I will tell 2 agents to help you too."

I don't think of anything and nodded. It just seems so easy for me. After all the years,training and fighting for good,I learned many things. As for the other 2 agents,I hope they are experts,I don't wanna go with nerds.

After an hour waiting for the other two agents arriving,I talked on my phone with my chingu,Hwang Min Joo. She was a American plus Chinese but since she live in Korea,she knows how to speak Korean too. "Oh hey,wassup?" she answered with a loud voice. "I'm doing a mission,to Egypt." I said. "WOAH! Egypt? That's sounds so dangerous,are you sure you can do it by yourself?" I shook my head,and nodded. I don't know what to choose. I think if it's nerds who help me,then I rather go to Egypt myself.

"Hello? Anyone?" I heard the phone. "Oh sorry need to go MinJoo! Talk to you when I get there!" I hanged up the phone and went forward to the gate of the Head Quarters. I was thinking who was the two agents.

"Hey SuMin!"

Two voices came from the back of me. I opened my mouth and closed it again. Okay,not nerds,but they are like,also experts,and also... My rivals. "Jung DaeHyun? Jung SooYeon? You guys are helping me?" I blurted out. They nodded and smiled, "Hey no worries,let's carry on to the mission shall we?" Daehyun spoke. I nodded and went outside.

"NO ONE IS GOING TO THERE,EVER" a girl with long brown hair and a pair of black shades , with a gun guarded the front of us. And slowly, a group of agents gathered around...

Author's note: Cliff! Will continue in next chapter. Subscribe