05 - Duchess

The Book of Faith
"WHAT DA FUQ"

Daehyun gasped as he looked up. I also looked up and I almost cursed. It was the prison room. No girls,not even one,all bad guys are there punching the sandbags or just sharping their fork or something. Their muscles are... Kinda too big. I was just peeping out when a guy pulled my pony tail.

"Hey... What the..." I looked. God damn. That guy is huge! Like seriously,a giant came in the prison without any... "Yah! Why u pulled my hair" I shouted while fixing my hair. I was afraid,I was.

"Good question. U know me."

"What? Why would I know you?" I said and looked at SooYeon and Jun Hong. Their faces turned dark purple. God damn they looked like they got beat up. And daehyun,daehyun just widened his eyes.

"JUNNN HONGGGGGG" I yelled. Damn it looks like I shouted like the world will hear me or something. And it sure was. The prisoners looked at me with their eyes widened,but to the unexpected,they clapped. "what did u do?" I said and glared at SooYeon. I can see SooYeon gulped. "Okay,sorry"

"Sorry?"

I really can't believe it. They sent that giant with my name? Seriously? And why did I even wear this name tag anyways,god! God!

"WHO IS SHOUTING THERE,COME ON OUT!!" I heard a deep women voice coming out,and getting closer and when I peeped,oh,Duchess. "Hello Duchess" I got out and looked at her. "Agent here,we were here to interview you." Duchess just looked like she got pissed or something,and I surely didn't. "Okay,come on out" I came out and Daehyun,Jun Hong and SooYeon too.

at the Duchess' office,wow it looked ancient and all but I know there's a secret passage way. Just look at the books. The book was tilted over and still it didn't fall off? Wow,not a good concept for hiding things. "So,let's interview. We know u know about the Book of Faith." Jun Hong said. Duchess widened her eyes and banged the table. At first I thought she was crazy,but now? "STOP IT!! WHY WAS EVERYONE ASKING THIS? DO U KNOW IT'S IN THE EJPYT OF SANDMARK AND THE DOOR? CAN U NOT POSSIBLY GO FIND OUT URSELF AND... Uh oh."

"Gomawo Duchess,gomawo" SooYeon grinned and went out with us.

Such a damn women.

"Yah! Why did u get quicker?" a sound came. "SEO JOOHYUN U CAMEEEE"