02 - it's just getting started

The Book of Faith
"Ouh... Who are you?" SooYeon squeaked as she saw that girl.

"My name is Seo Joo Hyun. And for the love of Pete's sake,I am not on ur service. I am a agent in SM HQ. And,we aren't going to let you get the book. Not on our turf." The girl name SeoHyun said with a grin on her face. I can easily see that she is here to challenge us. "How bout a challenge?" I said,"Who got that book the fastest will u know,get the book. And we aren't starting,10pm KST,at Incheon Airport." I barely smirked while she sashay over to Daehyun,and to SooYeon,then to me. Her eyes sparkled and nodded,reaching out here hand. "Deal"

After the SM agents all left,someone shouted my name. "SuMin! SuMin!" I turned around and face Palmed. God. Damn. It. "Remember me? The geek,Jun Hong?" That boy's name is Jun Hong and yeah,he haves a nickname called Zelo,which I always say to him to change his freaking name. But since it means GOD,I better not ruin him. "Why are you doing here?" Daehyun spoke up,"Go back in there and check the devices." Jun Hong shook his head,and held up a paper. "Captain say you guys need company and someone to take care of devices. Here is proof" I snatch the paper and looked,yeah he did have a point.

"But you can't go there,it's too dangerous," SooYeon said with a sweaty face,"you are so cute,and innocent,you didn't even do a mission before." Jun Hong pouted. Okay,I hate his pout and I never like it,cuz it annoys me more than ever. He is called the innocent geek or cute geek or somewhat by SooYeon,and she loves everything that looks cute to her. "Let's just go pack some weapons,some tickets and go to the airport."

-10pm KST-

"You came alright... Well,let's go depart now. My 'chingus' are waiting." Seohyun said to me. I nodded and lead Daehyun,SooYeon and Jun Hong to the air way. When looking around i saw someone,I mean some egg headed guy with black shades and messy hair do... He looks like a stalker,and his skin,ew! "I hate that. I hate that. I hate that." I shook my head at Jun Hong that was looking at me. "Jun hong,don't look at me like that,you know I hate it."

I saw one of Seohyun's agent friends go down the first package,so I also went in there. Who knew there was only 4 left. If Seohyun goes down there,then someone in my team can't get down. I went in the toilet and texted to Jun Hong. "Please,when I get down,tell the others to get down too. We will land in London." I went down,while flying I see someone shooting bullets. Oh we're on. I took out my rare gun and shoot at him,his arms burst out some blood drops while going down like lighting or flames.

I opened my chute and landed safely. While Seohyun's friend got shot and got killed when he fell down to the ground . I looked up at the sky and saw 4 more people, no Seohyun.. That means we are safe, god thank you!

"You just look familiar.... Oh what a surprise,miss SuMin..."

"DOCTOR YOO SANG WOO?!" I exclaimed. Now we are all trapped.

Author's note : next chapter next week