04-Trapped

The Book of Faith
I am trapped. God dammit should've not followed down with that guy.

"Well~HANDS UP!" A gun was pointed to my neck and I gulped. Jun Hong,SooYeon and Daehyun was outside hiding and waiting for the right moment. "You know Seohyun works for me,and that means I want that book. I don't want you,messing up everything I had done." Doc Yang said,"Just because your head quarters are the best,doesn't mean there's not another best." He flicked his gun and ready to shoot when someone shot Doc Yang. I looked at the bleeding neck and grinned,"Bad luck Doc Yang" i got out and looked at Jun Hong. Jun Hong was holding that gun,he saved my life, I can't believe he did it

"Great job you did there,chingu."I pat his head and smiled while daehyun walked to me. "Now,we need to go where?" I asked. Soo Yeon took out a map from the bag she got and pointed to a place called ' Sir Duchess Prison '. I'm not sure why we need to go there. "We need to go there because the Duchess is the one that knows where the book was hidden. You know many pyramids are in the Egypt , so we don't know which one. The book was past down many centuries and Duchess was the 100th generation."

"What?! There's b-bad guys..." Jun Hong shivered and hid behind the haystack. Wait. A haystack? That couldn't be right... "Woaaah!" I looked behind and saw Jun Hong fell and the hay stack moved a bit, I saw a entrance, a door. "Hah! Shortcut" I yelled and pushed the haystack away. I went down and it was dim, like some vampire lives here. The dripping drop of dirty water dropped down from the ceiling to the ground,and I was avoiding badly because it stinks and really,disgusting.

"Just because it's a shortcut doesn't mean we can go through "

Soo Yeon was right. I love shortcuts but seems like it is not going so good. "Saw it!" I climbed up the stairs and something blocked it. I pushed but it can't get out of the way. "Use this" Jun Hong gave me a digital bomb. I placed it and went down the stairs to prevent any bad things happen to my body and the others. "BOOOM~" It boomed so loudly my eardrums almost got broke. And went up.

"WHAT THE FUQ"

-

A/N : Cliff xD