Prologue

The Book of Faith
When SuMin was 5 years old,her life had a bit of harsh things that made her memory unforgettable.

Her Dad is a drug dealer when SuMin was in kindergarden. Who knew that this drug dealer is also a victim when he got hired by a guy named The Shadow. There's a birthday of SuMin on her 8th birthday in her house,her dad didn't showed up exactly what she think. Her dad bumped and tumbled all over the house,the vases and glasses smashed on the floor.

"You daughter! U knew I wasn't going to come... WOAH~" Her dad was seriously on drugs. And his upper right side of his forehead had blood leaking down. Her mom was so furious that she grabbed something and swing through his dad's head.

"DAD!!"

That sound was unforgettable and was the worst thing that happened in SuMin's childhood,her dad getting swung by a baseball bat. The drawer that was behind her father opened and his head got stuck inside, almost choking, his head cracked and got unconscious.

"don't look daughter! Look away!" SuMin's mom said with tears falling down her high cheeks.

SuMin turned away and cried like everyone did in the party. She went to her room and packed her things up, ready to leave her house.

"Mom I'm leaving hope u understand me,love ur daughter Jo SuMin"

SuMin wrote on a piece of paper and put it on the table. And left...

---

Author's note : it's a prologue,next chapter will start 01 :33 subscribe and comment