No.8 - Asking for forgiveness

Love Generation

Today is the official date for Taeyeon to be announced as Kim's corp CEO. Most of the staffs is surprised and shocked about this announcement when they saw Taeyeon's photo in the company profile/website.

Kim's corp new appointed CEO, Mr Taeng, Kim Taeyeon.

Only son of late Mr Kim Boom, the successor of Kim's corp.

Mr Sam, Kim Bum will remain as Vice President as well as mentor to CEO.

Tiffany saw the announcement and clicked close. She is frustrated and at the same time, peoples out there has been trying to get connection with her since she's the girlfriend of the CEO. Tiffany has been ignoring Taeyeon's call and text. Taeyeon have no choice but to get his secretary to call for Tiffany to his office.

Knock.... knock..... come in.

Good afternoon, Mr Kim. What can i do for you? asked Tiffany coldly. Fany ah...... said Taeyeon pouted. Mr Kim, pls call me Ms Hwang. said Tiffany coldly. Taeyeon stand up and walked to Tiffany. I know it's my fault for lying to you. But pls believe me, causing hurt to you was never my intention. I joined as a normal staff is to understand the company process before i take over as CEO. Never did i expect, i will fall in love with you on my first day. said Taeyeon guilty. Tiffany remained quiet and cold.

Fany ah...... pls don't ignore me. Tell me, what shall i do to make you forgive me? asked Taeyeon pleading. I think, you still don't know me well. Mr Kim Taeyeon. I'm very busy.... If there's nothing else, i would like to take my leave. said Tiffany and walked off. Taeyeon is tapping his neck as he doesn't know what to do. He is lost with Tiffany's words.

Knock.... knock..... come in.

Kim Bum walk into Taeyeon's office. Oh..... Uncle Sam. said Taeyeon disappointed. What's wrong? Why are you looking so sad? asked Kim Bum. Nothing..... said Taeyeon sadly. I saw Tiffany walking out of your office. Is it because of Tiffany that you are sad? asked Kim Bum smiling. Taeyeon nodded his head. Look.... Taeyeon, if explanation is not enough nor simply ignore. We have to action to prove it. said Kim Bum smiled. What? I don't understand, Uncle Sam. said Taeyeon.

Taeyeon ah..... you are a genius in terms of business. Why are you such a pabo when comes to love? asked Kim Bum laughed. Yah....... Uncle Sam, don't tease me. Tiffany hates me now..... Tell me, what shall i do now? asked Taeyeon pouted. Remember, you proposed for a new magazine about food and you have volunteer to be the leader of this new magazine? said Kim Bum. Yes, so...? asked Taeyeon. What is the main purpose of this new magazine? And where should we start? asked Kim Bum. Food....... Cafe....... said Taeyeon. Bingo! Now, where to find the best pasta? asked Kim Bum smirked. TaeTiSeo Cafe! Aunt Eun...... said Taeyeon happily. Bingo! As the leader of this project as well as the CEO. You can get ANYBODY to assist on this project and that includes the author/editor dept. Explain to So Eun and i believed, she will be able to help you on this and fix the problem between Tiffany & you. said Kim Bum. You sure, Uncle Sam? I thought Aunt Eun hates you? asked Taeyeon worried. Like you said, she hates me, but not you. said Kim Bum specified. Oh....... ok. Got it. said Taeyeon smiled.

It was only 3pm in the afternoon. Taeyeon called Aunt Eun and told her that he got something important to discuss with her and he will reached her cafe in 15mins. Aunt Eun agreed and wait for him to come. Aunt Eun........ said Taeyeon. Hi, Taeyeon. What so important that you have to come here urgently? asked Aunt Eun. Taeyeon explained to Aunt Eun about his real status, what happen between Tiffany & him and the new magazine interviews.

CEO of Kim's Corp........ Kim Bum is your.......... asked Aunt Eun. Uncle! He is the younger brother of my father. Both my parents passed away with accident when i was only 5 years old. Uncle Sam is the one who has been taking care of me and our family business. And i know, this has cause him to give up his freedom and relationship with you. That's the reason he can't go to america with you during that time. And I'm really sorry about that. said Taeyeon in his teary eyes. Forget it, Taeyeon. Whatever happen is already the past and i don't wish to talk about. said Aunt Eun. But Uncle Sam still missed you till today. He has never fall in love with others thru out these years. said Taeyeon. Let's put this aside first. said Aunt Eun.

From what you have mentioned between Tiffany & you. Well...... Fany doesn't like people to lie to her especially her loves one. And she will not accept people with high status to become her boyfriend or husband to be. said Aunt Eun. Why? Is there a problem? asked Taeyeon curiously. Because she doesn't have a good impression of rich man, her concept of having a rich/high status boyfriend is insecure, they are just playboy that playing with feelings and not sincere. said Aunt Eun. What? What makes her think that way? Not all is playboy..... Like me, I really love her. said Taeyeon protested. Yes, i know you are different, Taeyeon. Because her bestfriend is dumped by a rich man after getting her friend pregnant, that's why she have this kind of thinking. You have to break the ice in her heart and make her feel secured with you. said Aunt Eun. The problem is, she has been avoiding me, Aunt Eun. I have no chances to prove my love to her. said Taeyeon. I will try to talk to Tiffany. But you have to crack your head how to win her back. You know, she get jealous easily. said Aunt Eun smiled. Ok, thank you. Aunt Eun. I think i know which way to tackle. said Taeyeon smiled.

As for the interview for your new magazine, I will take it as a commercial value added to my cafe. Just let me know when is the schedule and we will get prepare. said Aunt Eun. Thank you.... thank you so much, Aunt Eun. Uncle Sam is right! said Taeyeon happily. What did Sam..... i mean Kim Bum said about me? asked Aunt Eun. Oh, Uncle Sam said, you are an understanding person. He told me to explain everything clearly to you and you will help me. said Taeyeon and looked at Aunt Eun reaction. Indeed, Aunt Eun is quiet and a little blushed after what Taeyeon said. Ahem..... Aunt Eun! said Taeyeon. Huh..... Yes, Taeyeon? said Aunt Eun. I think i better go now and i will get my author/editor dept to get ready for the cafe interview and will keep you inform. As for Tiffany, i will depend on you, Aunt Eun. said Taeyeon bowed. Ok, no problem. said Aunt Eun smiled.

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ok, what's gonna happen next?

What will Taeyeon do to make Tiffany trust him? Will Tiffany accept Taeyeon again?

And what will happen to Kim Bum (Uncle Sam) and So Eun (Aunt Eun)?

Next chapter will be the FINAL.......

I hope more comment from now on to make it a JANG ending!

Comment comment comment.......