No.6 - I missed you

Love Generation

Kim Bum decided to visit TaeTiSeo cafe for their speciality PASTA. He walked into the cafe, the staff greeted him with smile. Good evening, Sir. Welcome to TaeTiSeo Cafe. Allow me to show you the way to your seat. After Kim Bum seated. Can i have your order pls? asked the waitress. Well, i would like to have your speciality pasta with cheese and one red wine. said Kim Bum smiled. Thank you, Sir. Your order will be here soon. said the waitress smiled.

5mins...... Your red wine, sir. said the waitress. Another 10mins.... Pasta with cheese. Enjoy your meal, sir. said the waitress. Thank you. said Kim Bum. When Kim Bum try the pasta. Hmmmmmm...... it's tasty and nice. just like what Taeyeon said. said Kim Bum (in his mind). After he finished his pasta and red wine, he asked for bill and happen to saw someone familar in the cafe. He stand up and called: So Eun! (Yes, it's Aunt Eun - Tiffany's Aunt). Aunt Eun is surprised to see Kim Bum in her cafe.

They had a small chat in the cafe. Kim Bum told Aunt Eun, he's still single till today and he's is trying to find out if Aunt Eun is single or married. But she didn't give him an answer about that as she doesn't want to get hurt again. Aunt Eun refused to talk much. Just when Kim Bum about to ask more question, Tiffany came. Aunt Eun...... said Tiffany. And Tiffany is surprised to see Kim Bum in the cafe. VP Kim...... how come you are here? asked Tiffany surprised. Ermm..... a friend recommended me about the pasta here. So i came. said Kim Bum smiling. You both know each other? asked Aunt Eun looking at Tiffany & Kim Bum. Yes, Aunt Eun. He is the VP in our company, Kim's corp. said Tiffany. Oh i see, pls take care of my niece. said Aunt Eun and bowed. Oh, Tiffany ssi..... she's very professional in her work. Don't worry about her. said Kim Bum. It's late.... i think you should leave. said Aunt Eun. Tiffany could sensed the awkwardness between Kim Bum and Aunt Eun. She asked Aunt Eun about it when they got home.

Aunt Eun, you know our VP long time ago huh? Oohhh...... is he your boyfriend, when you bring him to america when i was small? Omo...... now i remember his look... I saw his photo..... so he's the one whom broke your heart as well.... said Tiffany recalled.

Stop it, Fany. It's the past. I don't wish to talk about it anymore and pls don't tell him anything if he ever ask. said Aunt Eun *stern face*. Tiffany got the signal and keep quiet.

 

At Kim Bum, he was thinking of So Eun earlier when he met her. She is still as beautiful as ever. Now that Taeyeon has grown up and can take care of himself. I should try my best to explain to So Eun again and win her back. But...... is she married? Maybe i should find out more from Tiffany ssi. said Kim Bum (in his thots).

Next day, Kim Bum called for Tiffany to be in his office. Knock knock..... good morning VP. You looking for me? asked Tiffany (Tiffany has never enter VP / CEO office before). Tiffany ssi, pls have a seat. said Kim Bum. I know, it's personal and i shouldn't ask during office hours. said Kim Bum continued. Ermm...... It's about your Aunt Eun. Sorry, VP. Aunt Eun already warned me not to disclose anything about her if you ever ask. said Tiffany. She is still as stubborn as ever. Why she just won't give me a chance to explain. said Kim Bum in anger. Tiffany saw the anger and disappointment in Kim Bum. And she saw an old yellowish photo on Kim Bum's desk.

VP..... Is that you & my Aunt Eun? asked Tiffany as she pointed at the old photo. Oh..... Yes. We took this photo when we started dating. It's been with me for around 10yrs plus. said Kim Bum. Ermm...... you did visit my family in america right? Aunt Eun brings you there. said Tiffany. Yes, i did. I believed you are the favorite niece of So Eun, right? said Kim Bum smiling. Yes, Aunt Eun really doted on me. said Tiffany smiled. How i missed the days when we are together. said Kim Bum sighed. But...... why did you both break up and made Aunt So Eun so sad. asked Tiffany curiously and abit in anger. During that time, i had my difficulty as my elder brother & wife passed away suddenly and i have to take care of my young nephew and our family business. I have to fully concentrate on all this. At the same time, your Aunt Eun is asking me to go to america with her since her family is there. I have to make a difficult choice and give her up. said Kim Bum explained. Oh..... i see. But VP..... do you still love my Aunt till now? asked Tiffany directly. Of course i do, she is my one & only love till now. Tiffany ssi. said Kim Bum. Hmmmm....... perhaps i can help you from here. said Tiffany smirked.

Serious..... you are willing to help me? asked Kim Bum in surprised. If you really love my Aunt Eun so much, why not? I don't wish to see her sad. My friend told me once: It's your own fate, live it without regret.. said Tiffany. Hey, i heard this from my nephew too. said Kim Bum. Oh.... the new CEO, Kim Taeng? asked Tiffany. Yes, he..... he went back to america to complete some of the stuff there. He will be back maybe next month to meet all the staff here. said Kim Bum *lied* as he remember Taeyeon told him not to disclose anything. Oh i see. said Tiffany.

By the way, Tiffany ssi. You are from america right. I think you will get along with my nephew since both of you graduated from there and worked in the american way. said Kim Bum smiled. Ermm........ VP, to each his own. And i don't want my boyfriend to get the wrong idea. Thanks! said Tiffany *lied* Ok, since you said that. You have my respect. said Kim Bum smiled. Thank you. said Tiffany smiled. Well, i will try to talk to Aunt Eun and let's see how it goes. said Tiffany. Ok, thank you for your help. Tiffany ssi. said Kim Bum.

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ok, two updates in weekend! I will try to update again if tomorrow i got time. hehehehe!

Perhaps two more chapter and i can make it FINAL for this FF. Well, i wish to finish this FF asap so that i could start another new FF for TAENY as main. I don't like to create and then hold it for another FF....

Comment comment comment.......................... hwaiting!