No. 3 - Transferred

Love Generation

Taeyeon followed Manager Im back to his sales & marketing dept. Here, Taeyeon. This is what our dept going to do. Author/Editor dept has given us the theme for next issue of "WeE" magazine and it's RAINBOW. You will start with the promotion quotes for this theme. Taeyeon has been thinking of what kind of quote to use for RAINBOW and suddenly Tiffany's smile flashed in his mind and he start to write the quote:

YOUR SMILE HAS MADE MY DAY MORE COLOURFUL........ And he clicked submit, it send to Manager Im straight away. When Manager Im saw this quote, he called for Taeyeon to see him in the office. Knock knock..... Mr Im, you looking for me? asked Taeyeon. Come, take a seat, Taeyeon. said Manager Im smiling. I liked this quote, do you mind to tell me how you got this inspiration? asked Manager Im. Well........... cause i thought of my dog in my hometown. It is a french bulldog and it always had a smile on it face. said Taeyeon *lied* Oh i see, it's a pretty good quote for this theme. I decided to use this, thanks! You may go now. said Manager Im. Thank you, Mr Im. said Taeyeon.

Sales & Marketing submitted their new quote for their next issue of "WeE" magazine to Author/Editor dept, when they saw the new theme: YOUR SMILE HAS MADE MY DAY MORE COLOURFUL........ The authors are wondering who is the one who thought of this quote. Some of them even made phone calls to check it out with sales & marketing dept. Oh, it's the cute guy! Taeyeon ssi..... All the girls are wondering WHO is the lucky girl that made Taeyeon had this concept. And Tiffany comes to know about it too. However, it doesn't bother her at all, it was just a quote. The Author/Editor dept started to work on this.

After working in the sales & marketing dept for a month. Taeyeon has learned about their daily job scope. One day when Kim Bum called him. Hello Taeyeon, how are you doing in the sales & marketing dept? asked Kim Bum. Uncle Sam, i'm fine and i have learned the scope there. It's interesting. said Taeyeon.  Oh, glad to hear that. I heard that, you are the one who create the quote for the new issue of "WeE" magazine....YOUR SMILE HAS MADE MY DAY MORE COLOURFUL. asked Kim Bum. Yeah... inspiration just come into my mind. said Taeyeon laughed. Is that so? Since when does we have a dog in hometown huh? asked Kim Bum laughing. Ermm........ Well..... It's someone related, Uncle Sam. said Taeyeon blushed. Oh i see, it must be a girl that capture you huh..... said Kim Bum keep laughing. Yah....... Uncle Sam, don't tease me. said Taeyeon blushing. All right all right.... But Taeyeon, i would prefer you to be in the IT dept instead. As this is one of your best in the states and i hope you will utilise it in our company. said Kim Bum. Sure, Uncle Sam. I have no problem to go into our IT dept. said Taeyeon. Ok, then i will get the HR - Mr Park to arrange it right away. See you tomorrow, good night. said Kim Bum. Good night and cya, Uncle Sam. said Taeyeon.

The next day, Manager Im received an email from the HR GM - Mr Park, mentioned about the transferred of Kim Tae Yeon to IT Dept with immediate effect. WHAT....? Why the sudden of transferring Taeyeon to the IT? Manager Im was mumbling and he called the HR - Mr Park directly. Hello, Mr Park. May i know why Kim Taeyeon is being transferred to IT and with immediate effect? asked Manager Im. Well, it's the decision from the management that he's better in the IT dept. And your GM has agreed too. You may check with your GM. said Mr Park and he ended the call. Manager Im got no choice since his GM has agreed and it has been announced in the company notice. He had to send Taeyeon to the IT dept within the next hour which he really hates to send him away.

Hi Taeyeon, believed you heard of the announcement. asked Manager Im. Yes, Mr Im. I understand, this is the company decision. I have packed and ready to go over. said Taeyeon. Gosh! I don't know what are they thinking.... Anyway, i'm happy with you around in my dept. If you feel of coming back, pls let me know, ok? said Manager Im. Sure... Thank you Mr Im. said Taeyeon. And Manager Im walked Taeyeon to the IT dept.

Here.... pass over to you, Kwon. Take good care of him. said Manager Im sadly. Come on, i'm not snatching your staff.... You know our IT requirement is quite demanding, since the management decided to transfer him over, he must have the quality right. Young man. said Manager Kwon looked at Taeyeon & Manager Im. All right all right..... i will take my leave now. Bye, Taeyeon. said Manager Im. Bye and thank you, Mr Im. said Taeyeon.

Come, introduce yourself to your colleague here. said Manager Kwon patted Taeyeon's shoulder. Good morning, i'm Kim Taeyeon. Pls take care of me. said Taeyeon smiled. The IT colleagues greet and introduce themselves to Taeyeon too. Mr Kwon, there'a phone call from the author's dept. That they're having problem with their PC. But they're unable to tell what's the problem. said the IT guys. All right, tell them we will send someone over. said Manager Kwon and look at Taeyeon. I'm sure you already know most of the staff here, right? Don't worry, just go over there and take a look. We will discuss if you can't solve it. said Manager Kwon smiling. Taeyeon nodded his head and go to the Author/Editor dept.

Taeyeon went to the Author/Editor dept, slide his entry pass and the door automatically open for him. He walked into the dept, all the staffs looking at him. Especially the girls.... Hi Taeyeon ssi, what are you doing here? asked one of the lady smiling. Oh, i'm under the IT dept now. May i know, who's PC is having problem? asked Taeyeon smiled. Oh ya, it's has been announced this morning. It's our Chief Editor, her PC is having problem. said the lady and pointed at Tiffany's office up there. Ok, thanks! said Taeyeon and he walked over.

Knock knock...... come in. Taeyeon open the door and greet: Good morning, i'm from the IT dept. Great! My PC is..... Tiffany stopped when she realised it is Taeyeon who is standing in front of her (she's not aware of the announcement). How come it's you, Taeyeon ssi? asked Tiffany curiously. Hi, i have been transferred to the IT dept, just this morning. Erm..... anything i can help you, Ms Hwang? asked Taeyeon smiled. Oh.... hmm..... my PC is giving me problem here, i don't know what's went wrong. said Tiffany pouted. It's ok, let me have a look. said Taeyeon smiled. Taeyeon clicked here & there..... after a while, he figure out what's goes wrong. Hmm....... this PC is quite old for editing and it takes times, right... Ms Hwang? asked Taeyeon. Just call me, Tiffany. said Tiffany smiled. Ok, Tiffany. Pls call me, just Taeyeon too... said Taeyeon smiling. We should have the new software or new PC for you. said Taeyeon. Yes, it does take times.... said Tiffany pouted. Don't worry, i will try my best to get it change. said Taeyeon smiled. It can be done? serious? asked Tiffany looking at Taeyeon (eye contact). Ermm...... Yes....... i will try my best. said Taeyeon feeling awkward. Oh, I'm sorry. Thank you. said Tiffany when she realised she's "too close" to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon went back to the IT dept, he report to Manager Kwon about the problem with Tiffany's PC. He managed to convince Manager Kwon to approve on the new set of PC + new software for Tiffany. 2 days later, the new set of PC was delivered to Kim's corp - IT dept. Taeyeon called Tiffany and inform her, he will deliver and setup the PC for her later. But it takes longer times for the installation, update, blah blah blah....

Hi Taeyeon ssi, you're here for? asked one of the lady and the rest walked over to Taeyeon too. I'm looking for your chief, Ms Hwang. said Taeyeon shyly. Taeyeon....... said Tiffany smiled and waved at Taeyeon. And Taeyeon moved the new set of PC up to her office, doing the setup, installing program, upload data.... all these is time consuming. Taeyeon & Tiffany really get along well. While waiting for the uploading, Tiffany & Taeyeon had some chit chat about their school time, family... (Taeyeon only reveal his parents passed away when he's young & bought up by his old uncle). Taeyeon comes to know about Tiffany lost her mother when she was young too. It's kind of same fate that they had. After the PC being setup, it's already lunch time. Tiffany offered to treat Taeyeon lunch as thanks for his time for the complicated PC. Taeyeon rejected as he had a lunch appointment with his Uncle Sam. Thanks but sorry, i had a lunch appointment today. said Taeyeon smiled. So many guys have been trying to date Tiffany and she always reject. This is the first time she's being rejected and Taeyeon really caught her attention. Sure, no problem. Next time maybe. said Tiffany smiled. All right, if you encounter any problem with the new PC, just let me know. I will take my leave now. Bye. said Taeyeon smiled. Thanks & bye. said Tiffany smiling.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ok, i know it's draggy..... but u guys need to know the "front story" before the linking to flurries right? Lol...... enjoy reading and next chapter will have more Taeny + Kim Bum + Kim So Eun..... Not forgetting ur comment pls..... How u want Taeny to get closer, since both of them "feel" good with each other company. Hwaiting......