No.5 - TaeTiSeo Cafe

Love Generation

Taeyeon and Tiffany has not see each other for weeks as they are both busy with their work. Especially Tiffany, she had a deadline for submission for the new magazine which they are going to publish. This day, when Tiffany is working late... out of sudden, her PC black out. She had a shock and scream... Oh no! I left only a few lines to complete! Oh my... i got to call Tae! And she quickly look for Taeyeon's number and dialed. Hello........ Taeyeon here. Tae...... i need your help now! Cried Tiffany. What happen, Fany? Don't cry, Where are you now? asked Taeyeon worried. I'm in my office, i'm in the mid of completing my work and suddenly the PC black out... said Tiffany. Ok, don't worry. I'm coming to the office now. said Taeyeon. Ok, thank you, Tae. See you later. said Tiffany smiled.

While waiting for Taeyeon, Tiffany switched on her ipad to play games.

Bong......

Tiffany looked outside from the glass wall and see nobody.

Bong Bong........

Hmm..... there's nobody out there, where does the sound come from? (in her mind) She do not dare to go outside, she was scared as she is the only one in the office and it is quite late already.

Ring ring ring..... Eyyeeeeeey! Tiffany patted her chest. oh... it's the phone! Tiffany looked at her phone shown: Taeyeon calling.... she quickly answer.

Hello, Tae.... are you reaching? asked Tiffany worried.

Yes, I'm outside..... your door. said Taeyeon and signal to Tiffany to open as the door is locked. Tiffany quickly go and open the door for Taeyeon.

Tae....... i'm glad you are here. said Tiffany and she hugged Taeyeon without realised.

 

Fany ah.... what's wrong, are you okay? asked Taeyeon worried. Tiffany realised she hugged Taeyeon too tight. Hmm..... sorry, i was just too scared to be alone here. said Tiffany blushed. Erh..... ok, come... let me see what happen to your PC here. said Taeyeon to break the ice between them. A few click from Taeyeon, the PC has regain the original screen. Yay..... it's back! Thank you, Tae.... said Tiffany happily. She hugged and kissed Taeyeon cheek. Taeyeon is blushing red....... Tiffany was laughing when she saw Taeyeon's red blushing cheek. What.....? asked Tiffany laughed. Do you just anyhow kissed and hugged guys other than your boyfriend? asked Taeyeon *still blushing*. No..... only to the person that i'm comfortable with... like my daddy and my older brother. said Tiffany smiled. Yah... people might mistaken and your boyfriend too.... said Taeyeon frowned. Haha.... i have no worry about that. said Tiffany and waving her hand. What..... Why? asked Taeyeon curiously. Because, i don't have a boyfriend. said Tiffany happliy and continued working on her almost complete script.

Yah...... i thought there's always flowers delivered to you? said Taeyeon. Uhuh...... But that doesn't mean i have boyfriend right? said Tiffany. Orh.... ok. said Taeyeon. Wait...... how do you know about this? Hmm...... are you stalking me? asked Tiffany, she squeeze her eye smaller and look at Taeyeon. Hey hey hey.... i heard from people, ok. We know each other, why should i stalk you? said Taeyeon. Orh..... what else did you heard about me? asked Tiffany. Hmm...... let me think. said Taeyeon and put his fingers on his chin. I heard people saying......

Tiffany...... is from america (Fany nodded her head)

Tiffany...... is a young and pretty chief of editor (Fany smiled)

Tiffany...... is attached and has lots of suitor (Fany surprised)

Tiffany...... is a scary cat..... Yah! Who said that? asked Tiffany pouted.

Hmm..... IT Kim said that. said Taeyeon smirked. Who is IT Kim? asked Tiffany curiously. It's Kim Taeyeon from IT. said Taeyeon laughed. Yah.... Kim Taeyeon! said Tiffany and she throw the cushion at Taeyeon. Hey, who hugged me just now huh.... asked Taeyeon laughing. Tiffany patted Taeyeon's arm for laughing at her.

Hmm! See if you still dare to stay this late next time? Don't you know, it's dangerous for a girl to be alone at this hour? said Taeyeon and put his hands on his waist. I know i know.... usually i don't stay this late. But this time is quite tedious, it makes me spend a lot of time on this. Anyway, i'm done with it. Can we go now, i'm hungry. asked Tiffany pouted. What..... you didn't take your dinner? (Tiffany shake her head) (argh.... this girl is driving me crazy - Taeyeon's thots) ok, let's go. said Taeyeon.

What do you want to have? asked Taeyeon. Hmm...... don't think we are able to get any food at this late hour. said Tiffany frowned. I will cook for you, let's go to my apartment, It's just a few street away from here. said Taeyeon. What..... you're staying nearby? Whoa.... you're rich huh, apartment around here is expensive. said Tiffany laughed. Orh.... it's actually my uncle's apartment, he is working in UK and he let me stay here. said Taeyeon *lied*

Taeyeon offered Tiffany to stay for the night at his apartment as it was already 11pm. It's dangerous for Tiffany to go back alone even she's driving. But lucky tomorrow is weekend, they doesn't need to go work. Here...... new towel and new pyjama set. said Taeyeon and he shown Tiffany the guest room. Thank you, Tae. said Tiffany. No problem, what do you want to have and i will prepare for you. asked Taeyeon. Hmm...... it's quite late already, just make some cereal for me will do. Thank you. said Tiffany. You sure? I bet you didn't take anything today. asked Taeyeon starring at Tiffany. How about i cook some soup noodles for you, my speciality? said Taeyeon smiled. Serious....all right, i want to try. said Tiffany smiled. Ok, come here after you are done. said Taeyeon smiled.

Taeyeon is done with the soup noodles, just when Tiffany came out after bathed. Hmmmm....... smell good! said Tiffany smiled. Try it and tell me how is it. said Taeyeon smiled. Mmm..... it's tasty and nice. *thumb up* said Tiffany happily. I told you, it's my speciality. said Taeyeon laughed. Tae, tomorrow you free? asked Tiffany. Why? You want to date me? I'm quite popular with dates, you know. said Taeyeon laughed. Yah... you dork! I want to buy you a meal. Rightfully, i own you a lunch and a dinner. said Tiffany. You own me? asked Taeyeon surprised. Yes, remember the lunch we suppose to have it together? And for today.... said Tiffany. It's ok, Fany. don't put it into heart. said Taeyeon. Yah..... are you free tomorrow? asked Tiffany in anger. Erh..... Yes yes, I'm free. said Taeyeon as he doesn't want to see HELLFANY mode being turn on and that can be quite scary.

Next day, Tiffany drived Taeyeon to her house for change of clothes. And she bring Taeyeon to TaeTiSeo Cafe. Whoa.... this cafe is unique. said Taeyeon smiled. Of course, i did the new design for renovation. said Tiffany proudly. What? You did? What is your relationship with this cafe? asked Taeyeon non-stop. I had a relationship with the owner. said Tiffany smiling. Oh! But you said you don't have a boyfriend. Arh.... it's your fiance.... husband? But you don't look like engaged or married. said Taeyeon. What makes you think that? said Tiffany surprised. Because married woman don't anyhow hugged and kissed any guy. said Taeyeon laughed. Yah..... said Tiffany and she patted Taeyeon's arm.

Hello..... welcome! said a lady walking towards them with a smile. Aunt Eun! said Tiffany and they hugged. So, it's her aunty (in Taeyeon's thots). Aunt Eun looked at Taeyeon and looked at Tiffany. So.... you must be Taeyeon ssi? asked Aunt Eun smiled. Taeyeon is surprised. Yes, I am Kim Taeyeon. Nice to meet you, Aunt Eun. said Taeyeon and bowed. Hmm...... very polite and gentle young man. said Aunt Eun smiling. Are you both dating now? asked Aunt Eun and looked at both Taeyeon & Tiffany. No no no...... both of them waved their hand together and tell Aunt Eun, they are good friends only. You both are so cute. Why so defensive? Anyway, you both looks good together. said Aunt Eun smiling. Aunt Eun....... said Tiffany whined. Aunt Eun, how you know about me? asked Taeyeon. Well, Tiffany has told me that she had a new colleague which had about the same fate as her and both of you get along well. So i guessed that's you, Taeyeon ssi. said Aunt Eun. Oh i see, you may call me just Taeyeon. And yes, i really get along with this mushroom here. said Taeyeon pointing at Tiffany. Yes, that's one of her nickname "mushroom fany" said Aunt Eun smiling. And this is the first time she bought a guy to my cafe. said Aunt Eun smiled. Really..... i must be honoured then. Tiffany ssi.... said Taeyeon purposely and looked Tiffany. Tiffany is blushing red now. Yah.... i bring you here is because i own you a meal, ok. said Tiffany trying to explain. Taeyeon is gigging. All right, i will make some of my speciality for you both. Wait here.... said Aunt Eun and she walked into the kitchen.

Who is this Aunt Eun to you? She owned this cafe? asked Taeyeon. She's the younger sister of my Mom. Yes, she owned this cafe. And i have been staying with her ever since i came to Seoul. said Tiffany. Oh...... Aunt Eun is pretty, she must had alot of suitors.. like you? asked Taeyeon in dorky way. Yah..... i'm not. Well, I heard that Aunt Eun used to have a boyfriend about 20 yrs ago, i think. But she broke off with him. I'm not so sure as i was very young that time. said Tiffany. You mean Aunt Eun is 40plus now? (Tiffany nodded her head) she looks like in her mid 30s only. Of course, ladies in our family looks young and pretty. said Tiffany proudly. Oh.... but is it all like you... scary cat? asked Taeyeon teasing. Yah... stop rubbing it. Kim Taeyeon! said Tiffany patted Taeyeon's arm again. Both of them behave like a cute couple in the cafe.

Ok, here the food for you both. Try it. said Aunt Eun. Hmmmmmmmmmm......... it's yummy! thank you, Aunt Eun. And thank you, Fany for bringing me here. said Taeyeon smiling. Thank you for the praising, Taeyeon. I'm glad you like it. said Aunt Eun smiled. You are welcome, Tae. said Tiffany smiling. I will bring my uncle here next time. He loved pasta. said Taeyeon. Erh.... i thought your uncle is in UK? asked Tiffany. Oh yeah... i mean when he's back. said Taeyeon *sweat*. Fany want to pay for their meals but Aunt Eun insist the meal is on house and nice to meet Taeyeon. They thanks Aunt Eun and left the cafe.

Taeyeon told Kim Bum (Uncle Sam) about this cafe "TaeTiSeo" and asked him to have a try of their pasta, for sure he will like it..

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

All right all right..... this chapter should be long enough. I hope it's not boring to all readers... haha!

Will Kim Bum visit TaeTiSeo cafe? Will he meet his lost love?

What is Aunt Eun reaction when she saw Kim Bum (Uncle Sam) her first love?

Will Taeny be the one who bring them back together again?

To be update soon..... hwaiting.

Comment comment comment.......................................................