No.7 - Confess

Love Generation

This day, when Kim Bum and Taeyeon meet for lunch. So how, did you go to TaeTiseo cafe. Uncle Sam? asked Taeyeon. Yes, i went. Like you said, their food is good... The pasta is really nice. said Kim Bum smiled. See, i told you. Oh... did you happen to see Aunt Eun? I mean the lady-boss? asked Taeyeon. Yes.... wait! You know her? asked Kim Bum curiously. Arh..... she happen to be Tiffany's aunt. said Taeyeon happily. Taeyeon.... you & Tiffany are together now? asked Kim Bum laughed. No no.... we are just good friends that can click along. said Taeyeon. Hmm....I have my doubt. Is Tiffany the one that "made your day more colourful"? asked Kim Bum teased. Taeyeon was smiling when Tiffany's name is mentioned.

See.... you are blushing, Taeyeon! said Kim Bum laughing. Cheese..... don't tease me, Uncle Sam. said Taeyeon blushed. Tell her, if you really like her. Don't be like me, left my love and now then i met her again. said Kim Bum sighed. Oh.... Uncle Sam, i remember. Tiffany's aunt..... she looks like your..... said Taeyeon. YES.... So Eun is my girlfriend back then. said Kim Bum confessed. And Kim Bum told Taeyeon about what happen.... blah blah blah

So i'm the one that caused both of you to be seperated. said Taeyeon sadly. Don't say that, Taeyeon. It's not partly because of you. said Kim Bum. Uncle Sam, let's see what i can do to help you back with Aunt Eun. I will get Tiffany to help out too. said Taeyeon. I have spoke to Tiffany already. She agreed to help me too. said Kim Bum. Really..... but Uncle Sam, Tiffany do not know about our relationship and my real status. said Taeyeon. Don't drag it, Taeyeon. She will be real mad if she comes to know about it. said Kim Bum. Ok, i know. said Taeyeon.

Taeyeon and Tiffany has been going for lunch and dinner every now then. They behave like normal couples who goes dating.

Beep beep......

17:50pm ~~~ From: Tae to Fany

Fany ah, you really to go? :p

 

Beep beep.......

17:51pm ~~~ From: Fany to Tae

Tae.... There's another 10mins to go. :)

 

Beep beep.......

17:52pm ~~~ From: Tae to Fany

Ok, i will wait for you outside your dept then.

 

Beep beep......

17:53pm ~~~ From: Fany to Tae

Pabo yah.... you can come to my office if you want.

 

Beep beep.....

17:54pm ~~~ From: Tae to Fany

Lol.... Ok, walking over now. :)

 

Taeyeon reached the Author/Editor dept. peoples there are used to Taeyeon being there for Tiffany. Some of them already assume they are dating, some of them finds they looks good together, some of them thought Tiffany could have a better choice than choosing Taeyeon as an IT guy. Well, all these comments or rumours does not affect both Tiffany & Taeyeon at all.

Knock... knock.... ready to go, mushroom? asked Taeyeon dorky way. Yah..... okok, Let's go. said Tiffany smiling. They went to TaeTiSeo Cafe for dinner.  There's a new waitress in TaeTiSeo cafe, her name is Jiyeon. She's pretty and friendly to everybody. She walked over to Taeyeon & Tiffany table with menus. Hi, welcome to TaeTiSeo cafe. Would you like to try our speciality pasta or our set dinner here? asked Jiyeon smiling. I will have the set dinner of Rib eye steak. said Taeyeon. How many % done of the steak, Sir? asked Jiyeon smiling. 70% will do, thank you. said Taeyeon smiled. Ok, noted. How about you, Mdm? asked Jiyeon looking at Tiffany. I will have the cream of mushroom pasta. Thank you. said Tiffany smiled. How about your drink, sir/mdm? asked Jiyeon. Taeyeon & Tiffany looked at each other. Two moscato, pls. said Taeyeon smiled. Ok, thank you. Let me repeat your order:

One set dinner of Rib eye steak with 70% done, one cream of mushroom pasta, the drinks will be two moscato. Both Taeyeon & Tiffany nodded their head. For set dinner, you may process to get the free bread, salad and soup over there, Sir. said Jiyeon smiling at Taeyeon. Sure, thank you. said Taeyeon smiled. This new waitress is pretty and friendly huh..... said Tiffany teased. What.... what did i do? asked Taeyeon innocently. And he walked over to the corner and get the bread, salad and soup.

Here, your favourite mushroom soup, i got you the salad too. said Taeyeon smiling.  Thank you, let's share the soup. said Tiffany smiled. Both of you are so sweet together.... said someone from behind. Hi, Aunt Eun.... said Taeyeon smiling. Aunt Eun, you taken your dinner? asked Tiffany. Nope, later. You both, pls enjoy your meal. said Aunt Eun smiling. When they are done with their dinner, while Taeyeon is paying for the bill. Tiffany told him to wait while she needs to talk to Aunt Eun in the backroom and Taeyeon nodded his head.

Aunt Eun..... you are not feeling well? asked Tiffany when she saw Aunt Eun taking some pills. I'm fine, just a little giddy. said Aunt Eun smiled. By the way, are you both dating? asked Aunt Eun. Yah...... we are not. said Tiffany blushed. Fany ah....... loving someone is not a fault. Be brave and accept if he's the right man. I could see that Taeyeon cares alot for you and you both behave like a couple. said Aunt Eun smiling. Hmm......we have been good friend all this while and he might not think that way. said Tiffany sighed. If you never ask, how would you know? said Aunt Eun. What...... i can't be confessing to him, it's so embarassing. said Tiffany surprised. Hmm..... let me find out from Taeyeon then. said Aunt Eun. Erh..... no no no, don't ask him. I will try to find out by myself. said Tiffany panic.  

When Tiffany and Aunt Eun walked out of the backroom. They saw Jiyeon and Taeyeon was talking happily. Tiffany was feeling uneasy and walked out of the cafe without Taeyeon. Aunt Eun was smiling of what's going on to Tiffany. Taeyeon saw Tiffany walked out without him, he just bid goodbye to Aunt Eun & Jiyeon and runs after Tiffany. Fany ah...... wait for me. said Taeyeon and he grabbed Tiffany's arm to stop her from walking. Fany ah... what's wrong? asked Taeyeon innocently. Why are you so close to the new waitress, you like her right? said Tiffany in her teary eyes. No...... she comes to me and we are just chit-chatting. said Taeyeon explained. I could see that she likes you, Kim Taeyeon! said Tiffany pulled away Taeyeon's hand. Fany ah..... you are the one that i liked. said Taeyeon and hugged Tiffany into his arm.

Taeyeon hugged and patted Tiffany's back. Fany ah.... I like you since the day i saw you in the lift. I was madly in love with you. said Taeyeon confessed his feeling for Tiffany. Are you serious..... you are not bluffing me? asked Tiffany to ensure she's not dreaming. Yah...... Pabo! I won't bluff about such thing. I really love you. said Taeyeon knocked Tiffany's head and looked at her with his innocent eyes. Fany ah, do.... do you love me too? asked Taeyeon innocently. Tiffany nodded her head shyly. Serious.....Yes! I'm so happy... Tiffany loves me! Haha! said Taeyeon jumping up & down. Tiffany is laughing at her dorky boyfriend.

Taeyeon & Tiffany is official now. The entire Kim's corp is aware of their "dating" status. Some of them is happy for them, some of them doesn't look good on them because of their working status, some of them just jealous....

After one month of dating, they have grown to love each other more and they are happily together. Kim Bum happy for Taeyeon as he has found his true love. Kim Bum reminds Taeyeon, it's time to introduce himself as the CEO of Kim's Corp and he have to tell Tiffany about his real status before she find out by herself. Taeyeon nodded his head and promised he will tell Tiffany this weekend.

Sunday morning at Taeyeon's house. 9am, he wake up early to prepare breakfast for both Tiffany & him (Tiffany stayed over at his place every weekend ever since they started dating - just sleeping nothing else). Yawn......... Tiffany awake and walked to the kitchen. Fany ah, come and have your breakfast. said Taeyeon smiling. Tae.... What did you cooked? asked Tiffany as she hugged Taeyeon from his back. Pancake.... strawberry jam for you? asked Taeyeon. Yes.... do you want coffee or tea? asked Tiffany. I want...... you! said Taeyeon dorky. Yah...... said Tiffany blushed, she patted Taeyeon's arm and walked over to the dining table. 

After breakfast, they went to the nearby mall for shopping till having pizza as lunch. They continued their shopping till evening, they had noodles for dinner and went back to Tiffany's house. Aunt Eun is not at home? asked Taeyeon. Yeah, she said she will be back around 8pm. said Tiffany. Taeyeon is helping Tiffany to do the unpacking of the shopping stuff they bought from the mall.

Fany ah...... i have something to tell you. But promised, don't get mad and let me finish what i want to tell you, ok. said Taeyeon in panic mode. What is it, Tae.... you are making me panic. Don't tell me, you are married! said Tiffany worried. No.... Fany ah, i'm still single and available to you. said Taeyeon explained. Then what is it? Don't make me guessing.... asked Tiffany. I.......I...... am the CEO of Kim's corp, my full name is Taeng, Kim Taeyeon. said Taeyeon firmly. You what? asked Tiffany open her eyes wide. I said I'm the CEO of Kim's corp and not an IT guy. said Taeyeon. This time, Tiffany heard it clearly what Taeyeon has mentioned. You are kidding me, right? asked Tiffany looking at Taeyeon. Serious...... I'm Kim Taeng! The new appointed CEO, Kim Taeyeon is my korean name. Kim Bum, the company VP.... he is my uncle. said Taeyeon specified.

Tiffany is furious to know the truth. What? KIM TAEYEON..... How could you lied to you all this while! If i know you are the CEO, i will not accept you! Get out of my house now.... said Tiffany angrily and chased Taeyeon out of the house.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Wow wow wow...... hellfany mode is no kidding! Oops..... what to do now, Fany is mad! She hates lier......

The next chapter, Taeyeon will be known as the CEO in Kim's corp. But....... Fany said: if i know you're the CEO, i will not accept you.

Will Taeyeon able to win her back? He need to crack his head.....

Comment comment comment..... hwaiting....