Teaser 4

♕ Tales of Haneul University ♕

 

 

 

     South-east building, west building, east building she read in her mind as she traced the pictures on the map with her hand. She looked at her surroundings with her head a bit tilted and sighed not knowing which building was which nor which building was the Music Division. The directory that the school gave her wasn't helping since it only said the name and location of the building, not the specific division that building is. She glanced around noticing that the students were staring at her. Some were giving her looks and some were chuckling.

      “What is she wearing?” she heard a girl say then a chuckle afterwards. She looked at what she was wearing and flushed. She was wearing a plain white polo shirt with a long plaid skirt. She doesn’t wear what students these days usually wear and she still has yet to receive her uniform.

      She looked around, deciding not to mind the looks that the people gave her. She locked eyes with one of the students whom gave her a weird look. He had bright brown hair and wore a sweater over his uniform despite the hot weather. She gave him a sweet smile and started walking towards him. The male student only kept looking at her weirdly as she stepped in front of him and started speaking.

      "Good morning dear. Do you know which of these buildings is the building of the music division?" she asked. The male only rolled his eyes and pointed to a random building while turning away from the girl. Her gaze followed the direction he pointed to and a bright smile appeared in her face as she sees a big building. She looked at the directory in her hands and identified the building as the west building. She hurriedly walked to the building but not before thanking the male student.

      "Thank you dear!" she thanked and started walking to the building.

      "Isn't that the performing arts division building?" a girl with a brown curly hair asked when she was sure that the ahjumma dressed girl couldn't hear them. "so?" The brown haired man asked while raising an eyebrow. The girl sighed and shook her head knowing that her friend wouldn't listen to her if she nagged at him.

      "Let's go then!" a tall dark haired man coaxed and started walking away from his two friends. The brown haired guy followed and so did the curly haired girl but not before stealing glancing at the ahjumma dressed girl who just came in the wrong building.

 

      Lee Ae Chan. Year 3, Music Division she read the paper she was holding in her mind with a wide grin plastered on her face. She couldn't believe it, she was really attending Haneul University. She was supposed to stop going to school when she graduates grade school just as her mother and the other ahjummas back at gwangju planned , yet here she is walking in her new school. 

      "Alright! Everyone in the practice room A, now!" her thoughts were cut when a voice yelled. Immedietly the students around her scrambled to the said practice room that Ae Chan assumed to be a band practice room. In less than a minute, most of the students were already inside the practice room. She looked at the paper in her hand, not knowing what to do.

     "You!" a voice said. She recognized the voice as the same voice that commanded the students to go to the practice room. Ae Chan looked up and bowed seeing a tall and slender woman walking towards her. 

     "Why are you not wearing your uniform?" the lady asked. She gulped a little bit intimidated by the woman in front of her. "I-I still haven't received it" she answered nervously. The lady scanned her outfit with an obvious confusion in her facial expression. The lady wanted to ask the student what she was wearing, but it was none of her business. 

     "Ok then. Go join the class" the lady said and bobbed her head to the direction of the room. The younger girl bowed and quickly headed to join her classmates. 

     She walked inside the room and felt a little nervous. She was indeed in a practice room but rather than a band practice room, it was a dance practice room. She wasn't comfortable with anything that has to do with dancing since she was really bad at it. Whenever someone asks her to dance, she would look like a monkey dancing like a robot. 

     The students were already seated on the floor. Some students were still looking at her weirdly and chuckling at her, and some were too busy chatting with their friends or playing with their phone. Ae Chan walked to very back and sat down a little further away from her classmates.

     The older woman walked inside the room and stood in front of the students. She clapped and grabbed everyone's attention. She stood tall and with confidence which would usually give people the impression that she was a strict person.

     "My name is Park Kahi and I will be your teacher for this class" she introduced. "I expect you all to do good and prove that you are really worthy to be a student of Haneul University". She walked towards a stereo and looked back to the students. 

     "You have fifteen seconds to group yourselves into three" she said and started setting up the stereo. "One" as soon as the teacher started counting, the students quickly stood up and grouped theirselves into three. Ae Chan stood up and looked around, not knowing who to group with. She just stood still not knowing how to approach others. Not only did some of the students looked at her weirdly but she was also too shy to talk to new people. She didn't panick but instead remained calm.

     "Five" the teacher counted. Ae Chan took all her courage and approached one of her classmates. 

     "Is it okay if I group with you dear?" she asked and gave her classmate a sweet smile. The girl gave her an apologetic smile and said "Sorry. We're already three in our group". Ae Chan nodded in undersanding and bowed to her classmate. "Oh, I understand. Thank you though" she said and quickly turned around to find a new group to join. 

     "Nine"

     She looked around and a smile appeared on her face when she discovers a group that looked like they had only two members. She approached the two and bowed. "Can I group with you young ladies?" she asked. The two girls rolled their eyes and turned away from her. "No" one of them said. 

     "Oh" she bowed and turned away from the two. She looked around trying to find a group that she can join, but all of the groups were already complete in her point of view. She felt a tap on her shoulder and she quickly faced the person who tapped her. 

     "Do you want to join our group?" A brown haired man asked her. He had big eyes and doll like face. She was sure that this man was prettier than her. He was looking at her with a gentle smile with his eyes wide open in anticipation. 

     "Thirteen". Her thoughts were cut when she heard the teacher's count. She looked at the man in front of her and gave him a sweet smile. For her, he really looked like a nice guy. She gave a small nod to the man signaling that she was agreeing to join his group. The man nodded and gave her a sweet smile.

      "Fifteen. Alright, everyone sit with your groups" the teacher commanded and stood in front of the class.

     "I'm Luhan by the way" he introduced as he streched his arm in front of Ae Chan. "My name is Lee Ae Chan. It's very nice to meet you Luhan-goon" she said and shook Luhan's hand. Luhan nodded, a bit stunned at the goon that was called to him. 

     "Let's go sit then" he said and walked towards a tall dark- haired man while Ae Chan followed. "Sehun! Here she is" he said to the man. The 'Sehun' guy looked at Ae Chan with a weird look and nodded. 

     "Her name is Ae Chan" Luhan introduced. "Very nice to meet you Sehun" Ae Chan said as she held out her hand for the man to shake, but instead he only nodded and sat down on the floor. She looked at Luhan with a puzzled look and he only gave her an apologetic smile. Both of them sat down near Sehun and the teacher started speaking.

     "You all have your groups now right?" the teacher asked. The students nodded and some mumbled 'yes'. Ae Chan only nodded with a feeling of relief. She was really lucky that someone invited her to be in their group or she would have probably done, what she assumed was an activity, alone. 

     "All of you will be performing in groups today. I will be playing a random song and you all have to dance to it" she announced and walked to the stereo. Ae Chan froze when she heard the word 'dance'. She didn't know she had to dance in a music class. 

     "Dance?" she whispered to herself in confusion.

     The teacher pointed to a random student and the student's group quickly went in front and danced to the music. One by one, the groups started dancing. All of them apparently were good at dancing. She was starting to become more and more nervous.

     Another group finished. The teacher scanned the room for the next group. "Xi Luhan! Your group is up" she said and operated the stereo, The two men stood up and started walking towards the front. Ae Chan became pale. Her heart was beating really fast. She stiffly stood up and walked towards Luhan who was now stretching his arms. 

     "ready?" the teacher asked. The two men nodded while Ae Chan just stared at them, too nervous to give the teacher a signal that she was ready. In fact, she wasn't ready at all. She was supposed to be in a music class that is full of singing, reading notes, playing instruments and simply music. But for some reason she felt like was in a dance class.

     A fast beat was played and the two men started moving their bodies. Ae Chan froze and only stood still. The song was a hip-hop song which Ae Chan didn't really like. She believes that music like hip-hop, pop and rock only ruined the ancient music. She wanted to ask for the music to be stopped politely, but she was too frozen to do anything.

     "Why aren't you dancing?" Luhan, who seemed to stop dancing and was already next to her, asked. Ae Chan looked back at him and awkwardly smiled. "I can't dance" she replied quietly. Luhan showed a bit of shock on his expression. He was wondering how Ae Chan couldn't dance since she was in the dance specialty. He thought for a brief moment and figured that the woman in front of him was just shy. 

     "Don't worry," he assured with a gentle smile. "just close your eyes" he said before walking back next to Sehun and return to his dancing. 

     Ae Chan did what she was told and closed her eyes. She took a deep breathe and started moving her body. It was easier for her to dance since she doesn't see her classmates. Her nervousness started decreasing when she closed her eyes. She was already having fun dancing. That is until she heard laughter. A lot of laughter,

     She opened her eyes and saw her classmates laughing their brains out. She looked at her teacher and found the woman biting her lips, trying to stop her laughter from coming out. It didn't work though since her smile was obvious through her dimples. 

     Ae Chan bowed in front of her teacher and said "I'm sorry". She turned to Sehun who was also laughing his head off. She bowed to him and mumbled "I'm sorry". She faced her classmates and bowed to them. She then turned to Luhan, who was smiling gently at her, and gave him an apologetic look. Luhan shook his head and went near her. 

     "it's ok" he said and patted the girl's back. He looked around and watched his classmates. He then realizes that she wasn't shy when she said she couldn't dance. He was now feeling a bit of guilty for making Ae Chan dance even though she already told him she couldn't. His eyes then suddenly widens as he looks back to the girl. "I have an idea" he cheerfully said. Ae Chan looked at her with an unsure look. She didn't know if she could trust this guy's ideas. The first one didn't really help her. But she couldn't blame him anyways since she was simply bad at dancing. 

     "Why don't you sing while we dance?" he suggested. Ae Chan smiled at the suggestion. She was confident that she could sing. It is   the reason why she got accepted to Haneul. 

     She gave the man in front of her a big smile and nodded her head. "That is a terrific idea!" she gleefully agreed. The man in front of her smiled in relief. He was honestly worried that Ae Chan would say that she can't sing.

     "Please turn off the music. We will dance to what she will sing" Luhan said to the teacher when his classmates finally toned down. The teacher nodded and quickly turned off the stereo. Luhan gave Ae Chan a nod and quickly stood back next to Sehun. The two men quickly got ready, with high expectations of what the girl was going to sing. They prepared their bodies for somewhat a Lady Gaga or Big Bang song but their bodies froze as the girl started sing.

     "Arirang~ Arirang~ Arariyo~" she sang. It was the popular korean folk song about a woman who was complaining about her unrequited lover. She is very fond of this song because it somehow relates to her mother's life. 

      Her mother was a beauty queen back in the days. Other women envied her while men fancied her. Different types of men courted her, but only one man stood out. He didn't have the riches or the looks her other suitors had, but for some reason she fell for him. She soon lets the man into her world and became happier than ever. That was until she started to have headaches and frequent vomitting. She soon finds out that she was pregnant with Ae Chan. The news immediately spreads and soon she becomes disqualified in the beauty contest. People then starts thinking of her as a disgrace and all her suitors left. She tried looking for Ae Chan's father, but soon finds out that he left Gwangju just after the news of her being pregnant was spread. She didn't know what to do, so she moved in with her mother who fully accepted her. Even though it seemed that she easily got over Ae Chan's father, she was still badly hurt. Even until now, Ae Chan can see the difficulties her mother went through. Just by looking at her surroundings there she can see how much have changed when she was formed. And Ae Chan can see in her mother's eyes that she is still longing to feel what she felt when she was with the man she loved.

     She ended the song and looked down. Her head was spinning from the memories that flashed through her mind. Whenever she sings that song, her past would come back to her. It disturbed her though. She doesn't like thinking about her father nor her mother getting hurt. But she can't help but feel relaxed and relieved when she sings or hear that song. 

     Ae Chan looked up when she felt the suffocating silence that surrounded her. Her classmates were staring at her. Some were shocked and some were expressionless. 

      A sudden clap interrupted the silence. She looked to where the clap came from and saw the teacher walking towards her with a knowing smile. She looked towards Luhan, who just smiled at her, in confusion. The teacher stood in front of her and asked "What's your name?". Ae Chan took a deep breathe and replied "Ae Chan. My name is Lee Ae Chan." The teacher nodded and placed a hand on Ae Chan's shoulder. 

     "Do you know how to dance ms. Lee?" the teacher asked. Ae Chan felt her face heat up in embarrassment as she answered "no". Her classmates became shocked at her answer. Some gasped while some scoffed.

     Again, the teacher nodded and looked into the girl's eyes. "Just to make sure, what division are you in?" she asked. Ae Chan was a bit startled by the teacher's question. She wasn't sure why the teacher was asking her what division she's in or why she even asked the class to dance in the first place. She was simply confused.

     "Music Division, specifically instruments" she replied silently. Just like before, her classmates became shocked. The teacher chuckled and pointed to a random student. 

     "Year 1 Cho Hermi. Go to the South-East building and ask for Kim Seonsaengnim. Tell him i'm calling for him" she stated and looked back to the girl in front of her as Cho Hermi ran out of the room. "Everyone sit down" she commanded and the students immediately followed.

     "No wonder you don't know how to dance" Ae Chan heard the teacher say. Ae Chan looked at her teacher in confusion, really not knowing what was happening. 

     "What do you mean seonsaengnim?" she asked. The teacher chuckled and patted the girl's head. 

     "You're in the wrong division. You're currently in the West building or also known as the Performing Arts division building. You're also in a dance class meant for dance specializing students" the teacher explained. Ae Chan's eyes widened in surprise and realization. The man earlier showed her the wrong building, she was in a dance class and she simply embarrassed herself in front of the whole dance specializing students by dancing like a monkey.

     Not really how she wanted to spend her first day of school.

 
 
 
The Right Butt

Hey guys. Really really really sorry for the really really really late update. We became a little busy so yeah. Oh and congrats if you really read the so many really. Anyway, please welcome LittleGlazyMe's character Lee Ae Chan. I'm sure someone will ask so i'm just gonna say it. We're gonna post Kyunghee's teaser soon. :) Just please wait :3 We might update tomorrow or on wednesday but we're sure we won't update on Thursday to Sunday since we're leaving Thursday night, we're gonna visit an orphanage on Friday to Saturday, and we're going to a kpop event on Sunday*insert spazzing because of handsome cover group members here*. 

-AmyL09

The Left Butt

Teaser for is out people!!! Kyaaaa~! I've promised my co-authors that I'll write soon. Yeah, maybe after the teasers? ~~ Here's something from behind the scenes >> We don't know how to write Kyunghee's teaser LOL! haha. I realy can't say much, but this teaser is just so fregin' epic. I don't know why or what, don't ask me. And.. I need your opinions, come on , PM me. Please? This is really off topic so I decided to leave it in my blog posts. PM me soon. I love you readers!.하트.

-Hermelyn0497