Teaser 5

♕ Tales of Haneul University ♕

 

 

 

        Whispers filled the campus as a black porsche entered the gates. It was the same black car that entered the same golden gates for the past 4 years, but still the students can't help but take a glance at the vehicle and the people who are inside it. Once the car stopped, the whispers became louder. The door opened and a tall dark haired man came out followed by two girls from the opposite side of the car. Immediately, two students ran to the girls almost tackling them. 

       "Park Sunyoung and Han Se Kyung, why are you two late?" a guy with a blonde hair and thick eyebrows asked the two. The two giggled and shook their heads at their silly friend.

       "What are we late for Key? Late for being early?" Se Kyung joked while showing her friend her watch that read seven o' clock AM. The three laughed while Key only rolled his eyes. 

       "Whatever! Let's go Ji Eun" Key said before catwalking to the building near them with the girl he called Ji Eun just behind him, not even minding to greet their friend's twin who was still standing by the car. Se Kyung chuckled in disbelief at her diva friend. She looked at her cousin when she felt a tap on her shoulder. 

       "I'll go first, ok? if I don't, i might make madam Key mad" her cousin Luna said while making faces. Se Kyung laughed at her cousin and nodded before replying "Sure. Tell madam Key I have to get something from my locker before joining you guys, ok?". Luna nodded and went to follow her friends but not before thanking her cousin.

       "Thanks for the ride Kyunghee! I'll see you later" she yelled before running to the building. Kyunghee stared at his cousin with a straight face and sighed, before taking his school bag from inside the car and lock the doors. He was about to walk to the stadium, until a hand grabbed his arm. He sighed before turning back to be faced to face with his twin.

       "Ya! Are you seriously not going to bid me goodbye?" Se Kyung asked with a teasing grin. Kyunghee rolled his eyes at his sister's childness and turned his back at her before saying "bye" and heading to the stadium. 

       Students started whispering when they saw Kyunghee. It was always like this in the campus. He would hear the students whisper about him, thinking that he wouldn't be able to hear what they were saying when in fact he could. He somehow got used to it, but never really got fond of it. 

       "Han Namja!" a familiar voice called. Kyunghee groaned and started to walk faster to the stadium. "Ya! Wait!" the voice called again. In no less than ten seconds, an arm slung onto Kyunghee's neck and started walking with him.

       "Kim Himchan, how many times do I have to tell you not to call me that?" Kyunghee tiredly asked and walked in a normal pace. Himchan only laughed at him and continued to bug him. Kyunghee looked around but looked back in front when a familiar girl came into his sight. He again walked faster which also made Himchan walk faster.

       "Why are you walking so fast?" Himchan whined. Kyunghee looked straight and was about to answer until a voice stopped him.

       "Kim Himchan and Han Kyunghee, where do you think you're going?"

       Kyunghee sighed before he stopped walking and turned around, facing a girl with a short brown hair who had a gummy face on.

       "What do you want Gummy?" Kyunghee tiredly greeted the girl. The girl placed a hand by her chest, fake hurting. She returned to her gummy smile and placed her hands on her waist.

       "That's Hyosung Noona to you Kyunghee" the girl said. Kyunghee only sighed and thought to himself Yeah right Noona. An irritating Noona if you ask me.

       "Where are you two going?" Hyosung asked the two. She never really ran out of questions. Hyosung was the type of person who couldn't really mind her own business. She would always ask things that she doesn't really have anything to do with. Kyunghee found it an irritating trait of Hyosung, but somehow Kyunghee felt a little fond of it. Of course Kyunghee wouldn't admit that he somehow grew a liking to that trait, or Hyosung herself, since it would make Hyosung think, or think more, that the rumors when they were at their fourth year in Hanuel, about Kyunghee having an "unrequited love" to Hyosung, true. Ever since the rumor and the supposed 'rejection' of Hyosung to Kyunghee's feelings because of her dream, Hyosung started bugging Kyunghee. She still, somehow, believes that Kyunghee really liked her and that he still likes her. Somehow he got used to being bugged by her and it was already part of his daily routines.

       "The stadium! I have to get the main actor to the dressing room. Isn't that right Kyunghee?" Himchan said before trying to peck Kyunghee's cheek. Kyunghee, who somehow knew what Himchan was gonna do, placed his hand on Himchan's face and pushed it away from him, stopping his lips from landing on his cheek. 

       "Stop the greasiness, Greaseball" Kyunghee said and looked at Hyosung who was laughing at Himchan who was holding his face and pretending he was hurt.

       "I'll leave first. I'm really in a hurry" he said and turned around walking away from Hyosung, leaving Himchan behind.

       "Good Luck!" he heard Hyosung's cheerful voice yell. Just a few seconds after he entered the stadium, an arm once again slung around his neck from behind. Kyunghee looked at the owner of the arm and groaned seeing it was Himchan again.

       "Don't leave me! After I waited for you, this is what I get?" Himchan whined dramatically. Kyunghee looked away from his friend and rolled his eyes, seeing his friend was pouting, trying to act cute. 

       "Why did you wait for me anyway? You're also performing right?" Kyunghee asked his friend. He didn't get why his friend would wait for him. It was normal for a friend to wait for another friend, but Himchan was performing at the program and the performers were strictly asked to head straight to the theatre once they arrive the school. 

       "Of course i'm performing! I'm the best traditional instrument player in the school!" Himchan cockily said. "I'm just really not in the mood to practice. I'm not gonna do anything that much either. I'm just gonna play a few instruments that's all".

       A small, and fast, chuckle came out from Kyunghee. He was really fascinated by Himchan's confidenceat the same time laziness. He finally caught sight of the theatre's door and relief filled him.

       "Where's Hoya anyway?" Kyunghee asked his friend as he opened the door. Music boomed the room which made him look at the stage.

       "Nevermind" he said as he saw the person he was looking for dancing on stage .

 

 
The Right Butt

Yo!!!~ Finally, here is Kyunghee's teaser! Sorry it took so long. I have another apply fic and I'm actually gonna have another fic (not apply fic) so my time will be somehow divided. I also signed up for review classes since i'm gonna apply for college in a few months. I'm really sorry TT.TT This teaser is somewhat crappy. I really didn't know how to write Kyunghee's teaser. We already have ideas on what will happen to him on the fic and I knew how to start the teaser but didn't really know how to end it. I'm really sorry TT.TT

-AmyL09

The Left Butt

Pending...

-Hermelyn0497