Teaser 2

♕ Tales of Haneul University ♕

 

 

       It was this day again, and no matter how many times he witnessed something like this in his life, Jung Hoon couldn't quite get tired of seeing both the familiar students and new faces filling up the theatre. Every year on the same day, he'd lean on one of the beam railings that looked down on the gigantic theatre and its red velvet seats. From there he'd see each and every face coming from the entrance; he'd see the new students nervously looking around, trying to make sure that their uniforms were in check, while the older students would be wearing headdresses and neck accessories of sorts to be honest, it made them look like they weren't from this realm) and they'd simply meet up with their friends, taking their usual spots in the back part of the theatre, or sometimes in the front-most. He'd also see the professors; his colleagues whom troubled themselves with assisting different students who worriedly came up to them.

"Enjoying yourself?" Yang Hyun Suk, only a few years older than Jung Hoon, threw an arm around his colleague's shoulders and looked down the same sights as Jung Hoon.
"It's just amazing how every year this school manages to attract these, well, unique people," the younger one started as he tried to hold back a grin, "and some of them would even get you wondering if being able to balance a sword on your tongue is something to be proud of."
"Not that you can do that anyway," Hyun Suk chuckled as Jung Hoon simply sighed,
"Kim Jae Sook said he could," Jung Hoon chuckled as he remembered the student who just graduated last year.
"Kim Jae Sook said a lot of things, most claimed by his own parents as a lie."
"Which parents? The blue ones?"

        The two men grinned as they remembered Jae Sook's tall stories, sometimes it would range from him being sent by the "Music God" to "guide the “right path" to him wrestling a bear with his own hands. He would tell his stories with his head held high and confidence above the clouds, some students would even listen to him, although Jung Hoon doubted if any of them actually believed him (Hyun Suk assured himself they didn't). Despite everything though, Jae Sook produced amazing music, which made Jung Hoon entertain the idea that he was a musical prodigy of some sort. Jae Sook would shock everyone with his musical prowess, joining compositional contests and dominating them with breathtakingly amazing music. His music, Jung Hoon thought, was light and carefree classical tunes that liked playing with harmonicas and flutes. Whenever he'd remember them, his whole body would feel light, almost as if he was floating, and he'd find himself indulged, wanting for more. Maybe that was the wonderful part of it all, he thought.

"Chairman, President," Jung Hoon snapped from his thoughts and the two men looked back hearing their 'titles'.
"Ms. Yamada," they greeted when they saw the Japanese woman walk up to them. Hyun Suk raised a brow when he saw two students dressed in the Performing Arts Division's red vest walk behind the older woman, while Jung Hoon simply smiled when the female student started ran up to him.
"Samcheon," she called her uncle as she threw her arms around him. He chuckled and ruffled her hair, returning the embrace; Hyun Suk couldn't help but smile.
"Nice to see you Ami, how's your mom?" Hyun Suk asked casually.
"Knowing my sister-in-law, she's probably flipped the entire house when the thought of moving in an apartment crossed Ami's mind."

Jung Hoon turned and chuckled when he saw the male student.

"It's so good to see you SungYeol, I see that you're late again. Becoming a habit?" Jung Hoon grinned.
"I swear it's not my fault! MyungSoo took too long in the shower and left me behind."
"Kim MyungSoo arrived an hour and a half ago," Hyun Suk pointed out, “I expect that since this isn’t the first time you’ve climbed the school gates, you would’ve learned to stop singing in the shower and maybe hurried it up.”
SungYeol simply closed his mouth.
"We'll let you off since it's the most important day of the year. Now," Ami tried to hold back a grin as her uncle tried to put on a serious face, "Miss Yamada will help you find your seats and your sister downstairs while Hyung and I go prepare our speeches."

        Ami flashed an angelic smile before she proceeded to follow the older woman. They headed down the same spiral stairs as the one they used to get up earlier, and were greeted with a red-head and a familiar blonde.

"Ami-ah," the blonde called, walked up to her and ruffled her hair, "So glad you made it! Look look, I recently got these piercings from a friend of mine! I didn’t even have to pay since he was so cool. Awesome, right?" The woman tucked the sides of her hair behind her ear with one hand and pointed to the four shimmering silvers on ear left ear.
"Great timing Hermi. You can help your sister while I take SungYeol backstage, okay?" Hermi nodded as the professor walked away, the male student following behind her, but not before sneaking a glance towards the woman he was with earlier.
"By the way, this is Ye Min, but she likes to be called Minnie." Hermi giggled as she introduced the girl beside her.
"I do not!" The red head scolded, "Nice to meet you. I heard a lot about you from Hermi."
"Nice to meet you too, although I'm scared to know what kind of things my sister has told you about me."
"Don't worry, I'm sure you're much more normal than your sister."
"Oi! What's that supposed to mean?" Hermi puffed her cheeks as the two chuckled.

       The three girls head to what Ami counted as the fifty-fourth row from the back, somewhere along the middle of the theatre. The two other girls would continue to talk, while Ami would look around the theatre, trying to find the platform they were standing on a few minutes ago. She wasn't able to see how high they were earlier, but from the number of steps they climbed (and descended) it was quite a height. Not to mention that she couldn't really see the platforms; either they were too dark to see because of the shadows or the lights were too bright and blinding. Either way, they were barely noticeable from below (which made Ami wonder what the two men were doing there). This reminds her, she should really ask someone to tour her around just to avoid running in circles again, especially when she barely makes it past the gates (usually happens a lot).

       Just as the three women were about to take their seats, Ye Min let out a small yelp, causing the other two to quickly turn to her and chuckle when they saw that a blonde man just wrapped his arms around Ye Min’s shoulders, causing her to lose her balance for a bit.

“Yeon Ye Min, where do you think you’re going?” The blonde man flashed a cat-like grin.
“YooKwon? I thought you were getting ready for the presentation?” Ye Min struggled out of the man’s grip.
“Divisions should sit in their respective areas.”

        Now that he mentioned it, Ami noticed that Ye Min was wearing the Fine Arts Division’s grey vest, and that the adults had started sorting out their students. The students had already gone to their designated areas, the artists wearing grey occupied the left-most seats, the musicians in black; to the right-most, and Ami's fellow performers in red occupied the center seats.

“Hey Kwon,” Hermi simply greeted.
“Yo Mi,” YooKwon turned to Ami, “you must be other Mi. I’m Kim YooKwon,”
“Performing Arts’ very own dancing cat,” Ye Min remarked before being dragged out of the seats and to the aisle by the blonde man.
“Mind if I borrow her for a bit?”

        The two girls shook their heads and watched as YooKwon proceeded to drag Ye Min out of their sight. Ami looked to her sister, only to receive a shrug and a grin.

       Meanwhile, Ye Min struggled to break free from the evil cat’s grip, while he simply chuckled and effortlessly kept his arm around her.

“YooKwon let me go! I can’t breathe!” Ye Min flailed her arms and shook her shoulders. No luck though as the man was too strong for her slim and weak self. He dragged her to the back-most part of the theatre, to the hall directly in front of the theatre's twin door entrances.

“Kwon,” she cried again before the said man decided to let her go, donning a Cheshire-like grin as if he hasn’t done anything that might have possibly hurt (or suffocate) her.
"Now," she breathed and brushed off the non-existent dust from her uniform, "what do you want?"
"So blunt and scary. Not even a 'how's life' for your best friend," he said in a mock hurt tone and Ye Min simply rolled her eyes.
"Anyway, I need you to help me with make-up and costume."

        Ye Min raised a brow; from what they've talked over it would be another person who would help him today (although she's always been the one to fix his everything during rehearsals, she reasoned she had much more important things to do; that is, being with the Rin twins). She didn't even need to voice this out as YooKwon already anticipated her reaction even before dragging her away from the two girls.

"Channie said he couldn't do it like you and he left for an emergency," YooKwon grinned, "Plus, Miss Hyori told me to go get you when I asked what to do. See how it's half done?"

       He pointed to his right cheek covered with what Ye Min made out as white cream paint. True enough it was the only section of his face covered with any kind of make-up (well, maybe except his eyes which were lined with black liquid.)

       Ye Min groaned. She wouldn't really care if it was just YooKwon and GongChan complaining and slacking off, she would simply let them be. After all, it's every man for himself out here, whether you're a friend or not, it doesn't matter (at least to her it doesn't) but Miss Hyori calling her was a different story, and this was something she couldn't let go of.

       YooKwon smiled as the red-head walked past him, following the path that circled the theatre, towards the backstage area's entrance. Mentioning the Fine Arts Division's head paid off, and he didn't have to lie this time either. He sighed, thankfully this school year would be good to him.

       Through his hoping, he hadn't noticed that the woman was out of sight, she hadn't even bothered to wait for him. Why would she, he thought, when it comes to him he knew she wouldn't bother sparing a second or two for him; he knows she thinks he's capable of surviving without her (especially after the ten years they've been together).

       He proceeded to jog towards he backstage area, slightly pushing the large metal door (that was waaay taller than him), slipped inside and looked around the busy area.

       Zhang Yixing, Bae Suzy, Lee Howon, Song Victoria, Lee Gigwang, YooKwon recited in his mind as the respective people passed by him. He stood on his toes, looking for the red-head he was with earlier.

       A grin crept on his face as he spotted the woman talking to a brunette who he recognized as the respected head of the Fine Arts Division. Compared to their voluptuous professor, Ye Min was quite skinny, he thought before proceeding to run up to the two women.

"I appreciate the help, Yeon. We're too short-handed what with the graduation of Fine Art's biggest batch especially since they were the ones who were most active," she rubbed the bridge of her nose.
"My pleasure, Miss Hyori. What will you have me do?"
"Well for starters," she looked at YooKwon who had just arrived with a grin plastered on his face, "you could start with fixing this guy's face. Chansik took off halfway and the Chairman simply let him go."
"He said his housemate set their apartment on fire," YooKwon shrugged.
"Professor Lee."

       Before Ye Min could even respond to the woman's orders, a man's voice cut her off. The three of them turned to the source (and Hyori sighed at the thought of another student needing her help). A handsome male student whose dark jet black haired was messily styled walked up to them.

"Han, what is it?"
The man glanced at the two other students before turning to the older woman.

"Team A is having trouble figuring out how to coordinate the performers' face paints."
Lee Hyori groaned again and turned to Ye Min.
"Fine, change of plans. Yeon, you go with Han. Kim, find Lee SungJong. Tell him I'm looking for him and make him join Team C."
"Yes ma'am."

       And with that, YooKwon sped off to find this SungJong guy, but not before looking back at Ye Min and that black-haired guy as they shook hands and exchanged greetings.

"Yeon Ye Min, pleased to meet you."
"Han Kyung Hee, I'm counting on you."

Please let this school year be good to him.

 
 
 
The Right Butt

Okay... i'm really sorry we posted the teaser late. We were really busy so my sister didn't get to finish it. Yeah my sister, Olmaity (whutever09), wrote this. P.S. Olmaity is different from Almighty :P And we left for our province really early in the morning so we didn't get to post it. x_x I hope you guys like it. Ooh and we already revealed a chosen character :D. Please welcome AKApop's character Han Kyunghee!! But don't worry though. This isn't Kyunghee's teaser, yet. This is more of a Yeon Ye Min teaser. So Yeon Ye Min is my sister's character. We're still not sure if we're gonna make Ye Min a main or minor character though. But the more the merrier right? guys? TT.TT Oh yeah we will choose maybe 7 major characters and some minor characters. Even now we are not sure how many we will accept x_x. We're going to post the next teaser some other time... Maybe tomorrow if we can finish it. It's already 11:32PM here so yeah. Me and my sister are currently doing 2 teasers for the chosen characters. Ughh we're gonna do a lot of teasers. TT.TT

-AmyL09

 

The Left Butt

 *insert Voltes V opening here* Let's all welcome Han Kyunghee! Lewl okay people. We're really sorry for posting the teaser late. *insert movie's over by block b here* Actually guys, I've been thinking a lot these days. About.. if the mayans were right and the world will end this December 21? Okay sorry :(. My co-author's still at their province and I'm here at my house, nothing to do. I hope you guys like our new teaser!! Comments are loved~ .하트.

-Hermelyn0497