Teaser 3

♕ Tales of Haneul University ♕

       At exactly 5:30 A.M., Hermi's eyes shot open and navigated to the digital clock resting on her bedside table. She groaned, repeating the current time in her mind and the set time for the welcoming ceremony (she was told it was 8:30). She's always been an early bird. For what reason, she doesn't really know, but waking up at around five or six in the morning (even on weekends) was normal for her. It was mostly troublesome as she liked staying up late and trying to sleep in, but she'd be up even before her neighbour's pet chicken think of clucking.

       Hermi sat up and let out another groan, trying to think up of a place she can roam around to kill an hour or two. She would stay in her dorm room if she could but there was not a person or thing here. The school councilor (which still had yet to remember the name) told her that one of her two supposed dorm mates was moving in. He told her that two days ago, yet there was neither sight nor sound of a new roomie for the past fourty-eight hours. Great

       Hermi swung her legs to the edge of the bed, lazily getting up and grabbing a towel from the pile of tops, shorts, and other fabrics, then mumbling a promise to clean it up after, before heading to the bathroom for a quick shower.

       Before the cold water could hit her face, a knock on the bathroom door startled her; strage as she could remember the front door was locked before she went in (unless she forgot again, but that was highly unlikely). She couldn't even call out to whoever knocked due to another voice (Hermi deduced that it was another person; a woman) which scolded the one who knocked.

"Sohee! You can't just knock on the bathroom door when there's clearly someone there!"
"Don't worry too much Minnie, I'm sure the other person won't mind," -- the woman directed her words to Hermi, "Person inside, can I borrow your shampoo?"

      Hermi stared in space for a few seconds, trying to understand what was happening, before realizing that the person was waiting for her reply. She scrambled for a towel, quickly wrapping the white cloth around her upper body before searching for the bottle of hair care product and grabbed it, rushing to the door of the small bathroom and almost slipping (letting out a little yelp).

"Hey, you alright in there?"
"Y-yeah! Here," Hermi opened the door just enough to squeeze her hand and the bottle through, while still having her face hidden. The bottle was taken from her and she heard a faint, "I'll get Minnie to return it later", before she completely shut the door and returned to her supposedly relaxing shower.

 

       After thirty minutes of soaking herself in warm water and playing with suds and foam, Hermi quickly slipped into her grey skirt, debated whether she would wear a long-sleeved or short-sleeved white polo, and walked out of the bathroom with the intention of grabbing the red vest she was told to wear, but was welcomed by a red-head who looked pre-occupied with the tens of paint brushes in her hands. 

"Roomie?" Hermi grinned as she asked. The red head looked up warily before she returned the grin and nodded.
"I'm Cho Hermi."
"Yeon Ye Min."

       As per usual they shook hands and exchanged 'nice to meets you's before proceeding to their own businesses; Hermi would finish dressing herself at the other side of the room and Ye Min was busy with separating nylons from the china brushes, and the stiffs from the fans. She would pull out so much pencils and brushes that Hermi would stop combing her hair and would just stare as the red-head continued to slip three -- six almost exact-looking blue pencils into a black plastic case and threw it into her equally black leather messenger bag. 

"You're new here, aren't you?" Ye Min asked and chuckled.
"That obvious?"
"Everyone I know is used to seeing at least these much art materials," Ye Min explained and looked at Hermi, "that reminds me, want a tour around campus?"
"If there were any secret entrances and exits that the welcoming comittee forgot to mention then, yes."

Ye Min simply chuckled and dragged Hermi by the hand, assuring her that even though she didn't know as much secret entrances as the next guy, she did at least know some good tidbits.

 

      They were somewhere a bit farther away from the dorms, headed towards what Hermi remembered as the path towards the Stadium, but instead of walking on the provided pathways, Ye Min lead Hermi towards the back part of gigantic dome-like structure. Hermi wasn't wary or cautious of the red-head's actions (or plans) though, and simply went with it. Even exchanging stories about school and family. That is until Ye Min came to an abrupt stop and quickly side-stepped.

"Minnie!"

       A pair of slender arms quickly wrapped themselves around Hermi and a head of blonde locks snuggled into her shoulder. Any regular person would probably end up pushing this person away and wondering who it was, but the smell of the blonde's head distracted Hermi from focusing at the more important matters at hand. The scent smelled familiar; too familiar actually.

"Say, you got the wrong person."
"Eh?"

The blonde warily looked around and when she noticed that her target was standing behind her wih a smirk, quickly let go of Hermi and apologized.  

"You're the one who borrowed my shampoo?" Hermi didn't even notice her thousandh apology.
"Oh. You're Minnie's roomie? Awesome!," the woman quickly stretched out her hand, her blonde locks stained with magenta at the ends swaying along with her actions, "I'm Kwon Sohee; year three from the performing arts division."

"Cho Hermi. Just enrolled, year one, same division."
"Oh fresh meat?" A rather large and deep voice slightly startled Hermi.
"P.O!" Sohee grinned and Hermi looked behind her to find a man about twenty centemeteres taller than her standing behind them along with a blonde slightly shorter than the taller man awkwardly smiling.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Pyo Ji Hoon, and I shall be your master from now on."
"Not if I have anything to say about it," Hermi grinned as they shook hands.
"My dear, I do not think you do. Take this mortal for example who has already fallen into my arms," Ji Hoon quickly grabbed Ye Min by the shoulders and 'presented' her to Hermi, who simply smirked.
"I beg to differ as she is mine, good sir," Hermi s her arm around Ye Min.

"Please ladies, we all know who owns this wonderful lady belongs to--"
"And that would be no one."

       Although the man with the awkward smile effortlessly pushed Ji Hoon and Hermi away from Ye Min, she apparently pushed him away just as easily. He turned around to face Hermi, his hand already stretched and ready for a greeting.

"Kim Yoo Kwon, year three from performing arts division."
"Cho Hermi, your hoobae."
"Kyungsoo-ya!!"

      Before their fingers could touch, a man with short black hair and big brown eyes stumbled on Yoo Kwon, effectively taking both of them out. A girl came right after him, picking up the collapsed man by his collar and shouting foreign words at him (they figured those were curses) and dragged him off.

Hermi smirked, this is gonna be one heck of a year.

 
 
 
 
 
The Right Butt

Waa~ Sorry for the long wait guys. Here is Hermi's teaser. This was supposed to be posted earlier, but due to some difficulties we finished it a bit late. This was again written by Olmaity . Check out her fics here -> CLICK! Anyway... Left is currently unavailable since... well she doesn't know that we updated yet and she's not online so... yeah. But this is her character :D Kyunghee's teaser is coming up and i'll try my best to finish it quickly. Yes I'm going to write Kyunghee's teaser! Anyway... Some of you (people who read the news feed) might be confused of what I meant by 'medium' character. Well honestly never mind the medium character. Honestly I was supposed to make some of the main characters a medium character since 11 is kind of a lot to write (I shouldn't have joined this fic TT.TT) and my brain is kind of bleeding just by looking at the number of chapters I took just for the teaser. So there will be 11 main characters and 3 minor characters =3=. We already revealed the Cho twins, Ye Min and Kyunghee so there is still 7 characters remaining plus the 3 characters. (Oh God). We'll reveal them soon. But for now i'm going to sleep since it's already 10:51PM here and it's a school night so yeah. Thank you for being patient guys TT.TT

(edit)Cho Su Rin is now Cho Hermi

-AmyL09

 

The Left Butt

First, sorry for the late  post of my...you know... review/whatever. If you guys read this chapter by heart, you'll understand. lewl. Anyway highway, There are 11 chosen characters, and I know it'll be hard for my co-authors. I don't actually write in this fic(because I at writing. Go  check my fics. sorry for promoting :)) ). I suggested to my co-authors to  update slowly (maybe once a week or smth), because I know it's hard for them. I CAN'T WRITE! OKAY?!.  I love you readers :)