The School

♕ Tales of Haneul University ♕

How It Started

I feel no need to introduce myself or my colleague, but as many seem to still not know about us, I am Cho Jung Hoon, more popularly known as "Cho PD", and this man by my side is Yang Hyun Suk, more popularly knows as the founder of YG. Since our ages are something along the lines of forties, we can't boast any hundred-year existence compared to most academies, but we can and will boast about the excellence this academy has achieved thus far; producing many famous names in the industry with even just a measly one year stay in Haneul. 

We built this school in the hopes of developing new and fresh personas in the music industry, having some of the current students and students be our first. We had our closest friends help us teach the students, and soon some of them would bring in their friends, who suggested to expand the subjects to something along the lines of drawing and dancing (we started out teaching music and creating it). Hyun Suk found it amusing; the idea of an all-around art school. Pretty soon the little school would have thousands of hopeful students and hundreds of known figures from around the world wanting in on the fun. We tried our best to accept all of them, but only some possess the real potential inside them.

The school is really only what our students make it to be. We only widen what we offer, but it is them who mold it.

 

The Official School

School Logo:

School Colours: 

 

The Campus

Being an elitist in this elite school, we have built (or had other people build anyway) a campus big enough to house our students and provide whatever they need. Hyun Suk is also very strict about privacy, that is why he highly recommends staying at the dorms, to increase effeciency and security in school.

In The Campus, the students have their own city, almost their own world.

 

Entering The School 

I don't recommend bringing your car to school, although if you did, make sure it's your own. The only people we allow to pass through our big gates are teachers and students. Also hopeful applicants and their parents during that special time of the year. 
 
Of course there is a parking lot provided outside of our gates, but it is only for dropping off and picking up students who are not living in the dorms. The professors have their own parking lots inside the school. 

 

When you enter the school, you will see one of the things I pride myself for picking. "the fountain of youth" is what the students here call it, while I simply prefer to call it "the Fountain". It often serves as a hang out for them (and myself) and most of them head here during lunch breaks and other vacant schedules. 

 

The Central Building

There are eight buildings; two for the dorms, three for the respective decisions and the general building, a gym, and a stadium. 

The Central Building is used to house the general offices and the general subjects (like Maths and Science). The offices, the cafeteria, and the general libary are located on the first floor, while the classrooms occupy the second. The third floor contains my office, Hyun Suk's office and  the teacher's lounge. Unless they have a valid reason, students are not allowed on the third floor, but are free to roam about the rest of the building. The building also has a rooftop where students that have classes here usually spend their lunches in. 

 

Behind the general building is the football field, which is mostly empty except for seasonal games between the different years, football classes, or practices of the football club. Students rarely hang out here (they reason it's too open, pfft).

The Stadium

And behind that is the stadium, divided into two parts; the basketball stadium and the grand theatre.

The grand theatre is usually used for school-wide plays that invite non-students to watch. The productions here are usually managed by our professors and instructors, co-managed by head students, and almost everything else is done by the students (props, scripts, designs, etc.) The plays are usually a collaboration of the three different divisions. This is also where school-related events such as principal announcements and opening ceremonies. Students are not allowed to stay here, unless for valid purposes.

The basketball stadium is, as the name implies, where the annual basketball competitions between the years are held. The basketball club often practices here. Students are allowed to hang out here.

 

The Dorms

As per usual, the girls and boys of Haneul live in different dorms, located at both ends of the campus; the girls dorms are located at the left side of the stadium, and the boys at the right. The students are recommended to sign-up for the dorms, although it isn't mandatory.

Both dorms have their respective student lounges, lobbies, kitchens and mail rooms. The students are free to roam about the dorms as long as it is their own gender's dorm. Students living in the dorm are given their own respective mail box key, which they can use to open their mail boxes in the mail rooms.

Students living in the dorms are given the privilege of decorating their own dorm rooms and are advised to meet the student councilor and the respective dorm head to coordinate the desired decorating.

 

The West Building

The West Building is the building that houses the Performing Arts Division. It can be accessed by going South from the Gilrs' Dormitory or, going west from either the Stadium or the General Building.

It has four floors; the first floor housing a theatre, the cafeteria, a student lounge, the second to third floors are for the classrooms, and the fourth floor contains different dance and practice rooms. Only Performing Arts subjects are held here, with the exceptions of a few subjects for irregular students. The building has its own  cafeteria and other necessary facilities. 

 

The East Building

The East Building houses the Fine Arts Division and, as it's name, one can arrive here by going East from either the General Building or from the Stadium. It is directly south of the Boys' Dormitory.

Similar to the West Building, the East Building has three floors; the student lounge, the cafeteria, and exhibit area occupies the first floor, the second floor houses the different specialty classrooms, while the general art clasrooms occupies the third floor. Only Fine Arts subjects are held here, and rarely are there subjects for irregular students. The building has its own cafeteria and other necessary facilities.

 

The South-East Building

And my personal favourite, the South-East Building. This is where I, and the rest of the Music Division are housed. It is directly east of the Fountain and south from the East Building.

This building is a bit higher than the others, as it has five floors. The first floor is occupied by the Orchestra Room and a theatre room, while the usual student lounge is located at the second floor along with the cafeteria. The third to fourth floors contain the music rooms for different specialties while the fifth floor has music practice rooms. 

 

Gymnasium

Coming from the West Building, going directly south is the gym. Since one of our Performing Arts students' top priorities are their physical health (compared to other divisions), we have placed it closest to them. 

The Gymnasium contains the indoor pool on the first floor, where the swimming lessons are held, the second floor to the third floor contains different workout equipments. Students are allowed to come here whenever they please. 

 

Other

Locker Rooms

Locker Rooms are located at the General Building's first and second floor. Students are given their own lockers at the start of the term, using it is optional. The locker rooms are co-ed and the assigning of lockers is done randomly (usually by ballot).

 

 

The Right Butt

Hai~ So this the school... Yeah. We chose Papa YG and Cho PD as the Principal or....high people. >_< I dunno me and the left think that Cho PD and YG are the best in choosing people for idol groups. So yeah. It actually just recently came to me that I should've included a Sports division TT.TT

-AmyL09

The Left Butt

The school. . .  The school for me is awesome. I really want to attend this school. This school. SCHOOL EVERYWHERE. Bahahaha~ I dunno what to say, but prolly I love the one who made this school (SAmara ehem). Did  you know that there's a school in Japan that is for celebrities and rich people(prolly) only . . nevermind.  So. . yeah. . . WElcome? >//<

-Hermelyn0497