Characters

♕ Tales of Haneul University ♕

Students

 

 

Music Division 

 


Lee AeChan  

  Year: 3
  Specialty: Instrument
A not so typical girl. Ae Chan has been living her whole life with ahjummas and ahjusshis. She was mainly trained by the ahjummas to knit, cook, wash dishes and other household chores. She has a very sweet and calm personality which she got from living with ahjusshis and ahjummas. Although she may have an innocent, and ancient, personality, she is a little seeker. Growing up with all the attention of the ahjusshis and shjummas, she couldn't help but get used to having all the attention to herself.  With a love for ancient literature and ancient music, creates a barrier between her and her schoolmates. 

 

 

 

 

Performing Arts Division

            
 


Cho Ami 

  Year: 1
  Specialty: Theatre
     A sweet and cheerful girl who doesn't get mad easily. Ami is very feminine and  hates violence. But don't let looks fool you. Rather than her 'perfect' image at school, Ami is somewhat different. She loves playing video games and hates shopping. Being the great actress she is, Ami can control her facial expressions really well but she would have a poker face most of the times. She has a really short temper and a sharp tongue. Although she can control her facial expressions, people can easily feel what she feels. Whenever she's  mad, the person next to her can feel her anger. One of her favourite subjects is Communication Arts specifically Debate. She is very prideful and not someone who would back out on a fight. So you better be careful of what you believe about this girl. She may look feminine but you never know when she's already waiting for you to fall for her trap.

 

 

 


Cho Hermi

 Year: 1
  Specialty: Dance
     A harsh, cruel and a little erted girl. That is when you're close to her. Hermi is very talkative and playful to the point where she would be the only one talking when the people she's with are already silent. She can be very kind and caring to those who are close to her. She is usually the one who approaches people first to become friends. When she doesn't approach you, it means she doesn't like you. Hermi can be pretty straight forward, especially when she's mad. She doesn't hide anything from her friends abut hides a lot to those who doesn't know her. She can be a war freak at times. Whenever someone irritates Hermi, she's not afraid to tell that person that she/he is irritating. She isn't afraid to fight and will certainly not be the one to back out on one.

 

 

  
Han Kyunghee

  Year: 5
  Specialty: Theatre
     Known as the Busan bad boy. A very secretive man unlike his friendly twin sister, Se Kyung, who he envies for her ability to interact with others. He is very prideful and confident (especially in his studies) making him a bit stubborn in admiting his faults. Although he may seem too confident and would look like a person who would slack off since he knows he''ll do a good job, Kyung Hee is just as hardworking as any other actor there is. When it comes to acting, he always has a passion that you can't see from any other actor. Although he has a bad boy image, Kyung Hee is very soft and awkward to those who are close to him. 

 

 

 

 

Fine Arts Division