Chapter 4 ~ Thank you gift

LOVE IS YOU

 

In The Previous Chapter . Rei and Yuta apologise to each other and become friends and start knowing about each other more.

Suddenly , Yuta's bandmates start finding changes in his behaviour... is it possible due to him having developed feelings for Rei? On the other hand , Rei too seems to be in her dreamland. What's going on? ...keep reading.


It was 12am and it was pitch dark outside ,except for the area where the streets lights were on, also it was very silent. Yuta was still awake and was writing a lyric in his room until when he heard the sound of tapping footsteps and then he heard the sound of a door being unlocked. He assumed it was Rei herself but he didnt give a chance so he went to open the door and then noticed Rei struggling with her shopping bags and trying to open the door.

"oh.. Tamamori-san....what are you doing awake at this time?" she asked widening her eyes in shock.

"I heard some noise coming from out , so i decided to check out who it was... but it turned out to be you " he said shaking his head.

"Haha I am sorry , I was out shopping till midnight and my friend had her night shift job so i had to come here all alone at this time .." she said rubbing the back of her head.

"Sou ,...ka.." Yuta said.

"And i guess i mixed up the keys with my friend's and landed up bringing hers instead of mine ...Do you think they'll have spare keys?" she asked him sighing.

"Oh Gosh... and .. I guess not. I dont think they have double keys" Yuta replied.

"Oh... Then i'll head back to Shibuya where my friend is working... I'll leave my bags here. Could you please take care of them for me till i come?" she replied as she placed the bags gently onto the floor except her backpack which she was going to take along with her.

"Sure ~ " he replied to her opening the door to his apartment room fully and then gently placing her bags inside.

"Jaa ne ~ I have to catch a train asap" she said turning back and walking towards the staircase.

"Choutto.... Matte.... " Yuta said.

"Haii? Doua?" Rei asked witha surprised look.

"Choutto ... don't go... Its not safe at this time..." he replied.

"I cant possible wait out in the cold can i?" said Rei with a laugh.

"You can , stay over at my place...and text your friend to come with the keys the next day..." he replied with a flustered look.

 "What?" Rei asked blankly.

"Umm... I mean... you can stay here until morning and ask your friend...." Yuta faltered.

"oh... I understand you... but .. why ?" Rei asked him.

"Its not safe for you to go out at this time...that too alone" He replied looking down.

"I am afraid... I cannot " Rei said.

"Alright... if its okay with you ... then you may go alone..." he replied.

Suddenly Yuta and Rei heard a loud rumbling sound outside. Yuta went near the window to see what was happening and saw that it was raining outside. Rei too, peeked outside and noticed the raindrops falling on her glasses.

"Its raining and I dont even have an umbrella... What do i do now? " Rei sighed.

"I guess you have no other choice now ~ but to go to your friend next morning..." Yuta said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sou desu" Rei replied.

Rei thanked Yuta as she entered his apartment room. It was as fine enough. It had everything in it a small kitchen partition , a bedroom partition , an LCD and a guitar hanging on the wall along with a picture. Rei stood looking at the picture for a while and remembered the faces she had seen on the signboard the same morning. Yuta noticed her looking curiously at the picture and walked towards her.

"They're my bandmates ~ they're really nice guys " he said to her and then looked at the picture.

"I remember seeing all of you on the signboard at the Station this morning  " Rei replied tugging a smile.

"ah... maybe they put up a new one" he said smiling back.

"I see ~ You all look so happy here " she said to him looking at the picture.

"Yeah ~ we all had fun that day hanging out" he replied taking a deep breath.

"you all knew each other before being a band?" Rei asked him curiously

"Nop ... We were in the same Jr Unit... we trained together... we grew up together " He replied looking at her.

Yuta looked at Rei who was curiously looking at  the photos of his bandmates and him hanging on the wall. Her face was halfway lit by the night lamp and the other part of her face shone due to the moonlight coming out of the window near which she stood. He stood there gazing at her as she gently tucked the stray strands of hair falling on her cheeks back behind her ear. Rei noticed him gazing at her and she looked back at him and smiled.

 
"Ah I think you should go sleep .. you have to go out to your friend's place tomorrow right?" Yuta said looking down and trying to hide his face which had unknowingly turned pink.
 
"Ah.. Haii..." she replied as she was led to Yuta's bedroom.
 
"You can sleep on my bed today" Yuta said as he opened the door to his room.
 
"Ehh..demo..." Rei faltered
 
"I'll sleep on the couch outside...Anyways its gotten old since I havent used it from a long time ~Or maybe i'll give you company and then go sleep outside? " Yuta replied smiling to her.
 
"That's fine " she replied smiling as she nodded him to sit beside her for a while.
 
"Ne...Rei-chan....you're still a student right? wont you join college yet?" he asked her out of the blue.
 
"Huh?" she asked surprised by the suddent question.
 
"Umm...did i ask something wrong?" he said.
 
"Iya ..no ..no... actually this is something I have never thought about ~ It been a while since I have come here though" she said.
 
"Ah.. so you still havent been to the schools here right?" he replied. 
 
Rei looked at him curiously as he went to the kitchen partition. She had no idea why he randomly came up with that question. Before she could respond to anything re returned back with a cup of cofee. 
 
"Hora.. have some coffee .. you must've caught a cold due to the weather outside" he said handing over a cup of coffee to her.
 
"Arigatou Tamamori-san" said Rei bowing from where she sat.
 
"And... Uh.. dont call me Tamamori-san ..i feel kind of awkward and old  ..Just call me Yuta" he replied to her smiling.
 
Rei giggled softly and said ..."Okay.. Yuta-kun " that resulted in Yuta's face turning slight pink which couldnt be obvious due to the dim light outside.
"Yes Thats it " He replied to her smiling
 
Suddenly a roaring sound from outside startled both Yuta and Rei who were lost in the middle of a conversation. Rei looked at Yuta who rushed towards his living room ans returned right after about five minutes.
 
"Damn this rain! .. all my lyrics sheets have gotten mixed up and some of them gotten wet too! Its all your fault Window-san!! " Said yuta patting off the little waterdrops from his shirt which had fallen due to the rain as he walked in.
Rei stared at him in surprise as she had seen this side of Yuta for the first time , He had this weird habit of talking to inanimate objects.
 
"Doua?" he asked Rei who was still staring at him in surprise.
 
"Window-san...? " She asked as him as she stifled a laugh.
 
"Umm... that.... I have a habit of Talking to inanimate objects... now i have to go sleep ~ Oyasuminasai " he said turning pink in embarassment and walked to the couch hurriedly.
 
Rei couldnt control her laughter and finally burst out into a fit laughter. 
 
"Nani?" he asked her turning even more pink in embarassment.
 
"N-Nandemonai hahah that was so cute...seriously..I'm sorry but it was very cute! that act of yours" said Rei in the Middle of her laughs.
 
Yuta turned back pouting and walked towards his couch. "I'm going to sleep now~ Oyasumi" he said as he turned off the lights.
 
"Oyasumi Yuta-kun~" Rei called back and went to sleep. 
 
 
Rei woke up as she covered her eyes from the bright morning light rays falling upon the bed. She blankly stared at the scenery outside. Everything was Normal and the rain had dried up.
 
"OMG.. I have to go to Ruka-chan's place!" Rei said as she realised that she had to reach Ruka's place to get back her keys.
She sprang up from the bed and tiptoed towards the living room so that Yuta wont be disturbed. Before going She left a small note on Yuta's Desk along with a small package. She stared at the sleeping figure laying on the couch for a few seconds and smiled to herself and walked out of the apartment.
 
Yuta woke up exactly an hour after Rei had left. He immediately walked into his bedroom but walked out with disappointment as he couldn't find Rei. As he walked towards his desk his eyes fell on the note and package that lay on his desk. He picked up the note and read it.
 
"Yuta-kun
I'm sorry for leaving without informing you but I didnt want to disturb you as well.
Thank you for taking care of me.
Here is a Thank you gift for last night 
Take care of yourself ....and Window-san 

Rei"
Yuta stifled a laugh as he read the note. He then picked up package and opened it . There were two cellphone charms One was a black guitar and silver one and there were some bottles of flavored milk she left back for him.
 
"Arigatou... Rei-chan..." Yuta said as he smiled to himself.
 
 
 

DEAR READERS AND THE SPECIAL FRIEND, 
I had to hurry up with this chapter coz i have my exams coming up like very soon and i wont be able to update at all until March T____T
But i will still try to update in between when i find timeeee T___T Gomennasaiiiiii
 
YOU HAVE FULL RIGHTS TO WHACK ME IF THIS CHAPTER IS BAD :333
 
Grammar corrections , Spellchecks are always a welcome welcome ~  
 
 
Here's a small Tamachan Spam before i go on a Hiatus
 
 
Hungry TamaChan XDD
 
HUNGRY TAMACHAN XD
 
 
Sweet Smile *^*
 
SWEET TAMACHAN :33
 
 
Dorky Tamachan  XD
 
ADORKABLE TAMACHAN :3 <3
 
 
AWESOME TAMACHAN IS AWESOME
 
AWESOME TAMACHAN IS AWESOME :33